10+ Year Old Account
    Darius has been currently disabled due to this hilarious yet game-breaking bug:

Looks very similar to the Skarner bug a while back.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Darius has been currently disabled due to this hilarious yet game-breaking bug:

Looks very similar to the Skarner bug a while back.
    Dat chat. Jesus...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Your skills are inferior
    Your skills are inferior
    Your skills are inferior
    Your skills are inferior
    You belong in a museum!
    You belong in a museum!
    You belong in a museum!
    You belong in a museum!

I forgot about that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    You belong in a museum!
    You belong in a museum!
    You belong in a museum!
    You belong in a museum!

I forgot about that one.
    Do you always fight so poorly?

And yet the Soraka spams that while her team is losing.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I'm getting regular latency spikes as high as 400+ on EUW right now. Anyone else having problems?

Doesn't seem to be my connection, as far as I can tell. Playing at an average of 300 ping is an absolute nightmare, particularly since I just played Ezreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    rofl, just watched that darius video. That's pretty hilarious, but obviously broken. I could see it being somewhat easily exploitable too.

Deleted
    rofl, just watched that darius video. That's pretty hilarious, but obviously broken. I could see it being somewhat easily exploitable too.
    Like Darius says, "EXPLOIT EVERY WEAKNESS"
    Proven true.

Deleted
    Screw being broken.
    It's a completely legit tactic in DotA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    But this is Riot Games you know, where innovation like this is frown upon. Okay, not really, they just have a different approach to the game than what Valve does.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Anyone interested in playing? IGN:Asgrin NA East friend request me...... I'm only level 16 and still pretty new tho.

Deleted
    I swear the song got stuck in my head and I have it on replay!

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I swear the song got stuck in my head and I have it on replay!

That's one funny song. Very catchy for reason I don't know.

Apparently I am very good as Mundo. Been playing him as solo top or bot support. Won my lanes pretty hard. Didn't try him jungler cause I don't have runes yet. In one game me and Ashe were denying Jayce/Sona (and constantly killing them as well) so hard their jungler AND mid started to babysit them. Went 3v4 (Me Ashe and Shen) and won a couple of times. Still won the game even though their Singed was 3 levels above everyone and ridiculously fed.

Mundo's "Mundo too strong for you" dialogue fits him perfectly. I can pretty much walk up to anyone in lane and beat the shit out of them. Living with about 30%-40% hp every time. Traditional support such as Janna and Sona stand no chance, haven't come against Alister, Taric and Soraka yet.

Pretty good as Singed as well. Been playing him solo top. Just let the enemy think they are winning the lane and when they push, Fling into turret and slow. Good going! Overall, extremely fun to play.

Decent as Mordekaiser. He needs alot of practice still. Love his game play. Very interesting concept, "if you want to live, beat the shit out of the enemy".

I love Ezreal but overall I'm poor as him. He is giving me alot of trouble. Played three games and got wrecked by Darius/Ashe combo and in one game by Cait/Ryze. My partner, Nunu pretty much never helped me even though I bought down Ryze twice to very low hp. Then he kept on blaming me. Even stood their watching as I went 1v1 against Jayce and he just stood there. Like a statue. Then ran away. Nevertheless, I was still playing bad as Ezreal. Third game I played decent, ended with a score of 6/10/20. Not that great, but for me it is looking at how poor I am with him. We still lost cause I pretty much faded late game, my team kept on targeting Malp and I was no match for Twitch.

I donno but my damage early game is very poor. Been trying to play him as AD carry. I am using AD runes and AP quints cause I don't have IP to buy AD quints yet. I tried using full AP runes to see the damage and it's low. Mid game, I am better, but it only happens when I have good farm and that, in three games, two have been poor, and ok in third.

My build is:

Boots+hp pots-->Dorans Blade-->Berserkers Boots-->Trinity Force-->BT

Never could get the last item or replace Doran's.

Is Ez really that dependent on runes/quints and gear? I know he is weak late game, but is he weak early game too? Or do I really need to sort out my runes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not. But he's dependent on you landing your skillshots. And if you're poor with him and low level like that (because it seriously sounds like you're nowhere near 30), you're going to have a harder time. He's actually fairly strong early on assuming a few conditions:
    1) you have the mana to burn
    2) you can land your skill shots

It gets even better once you grab a sheen/phage for its proc.

If you don't get those, then yea, you're gonna struggle.

Deleted
    I wouldn't get Trinity Force as your first major item as Ezreal. I prefer rushing Bloodthirster, with a Sheen either before or after it depending on how much gold you have.

I also have no idea how you're winning with support Mundo, he's pretty useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    He's not. But he's dependent on you landing your skillshots. And if you're poor with him and low level like that (because it seriously sounds like you're nowhere near 30), you're going to have a harder time. He's actually fairly strong early on assuming a few conditions:
    1) you have the mana to burn
    2) you can land your skill shots

It gets even better once you grab a sheen/phage for its proc.

If you don't get those, then yea, you're gonna struggle.
    I am 30. And I land a lot of skill shots in lane phase. But it hits them for very low amounts, the enemy just does much more damage then I do. Able to kill me very fast hence they deny me CS. I normally play Tris, MF, Kog as AD and overall I'm pretty good with them, especially Kog and Tris. I push the enemy pretty hard (after level 6 as Kog) and pretty much do what I want.

I donno, maybe it's because I faced Darius/Ashe combo as Ez/Janna, Cait/Ryze as Ez/Nunu. Faced TF(AD, yeah)/Sona as Ez/Soraka and pushed them a lot. Maybe I just need more practice as him and understand him better.

I go for sheen first and this is when I feel my damage improves, ALOT.

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I wouldn't get Trinity Force as your first major item as Ezreal. I prefer rushing Bloodthirster, with a Sheen either before or after it depending on how much gold you have.

I also have no idea how you're winning with support Mundo, he's pretty useless.
    I am playing normal games for now, so that might explain something. But all of the people I faced in bot had more then 500+ games won. Doesn't mean they are pros, but they do know how to do things after playing so many games. Still I can flip them inside out. Lack of gold is not a problem either.

I don't understand it either. I pick him to go top in a game and someone pick Fiora and wanted to go top. She kept on whining so I went bot as support. I owned them. Kept on hitting them with cleaver until they are down to half hp then kill them easily or even kill one (or both) when they were full hp.

Tried it in two more games and worked great.
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guessed you weren't level 30 due to lack of Runes and bullshit lane comps. Hard to say anything remotely intelligent when you get the weirdest of lane combinations.

That said, a while ago I was debating whether to rush the standard IE/BT or go for TF on Ezreal when I saw Phreak post something that actually made sense. Presumably you pick Ezreal for a reason. That means you build to his strengths rather than just sticking a standard AD carry build on him. Since his Q applies on hit, it makes far more sense to go for TF.

I prefer maxing out W first over Q though. It doesn't get blocked by a minion just stupidly pathing around another minion.

//edit: Wait, how the heck do you do well on Kog'maw and die fast on Ezreal. That just makes no sense. He's one of the safest AD carries around.

Yorick's getting some changes to specifically balance his extreme dominance in Dominion. Much like the manatank Kassadin changes.
    How do you people know these things? ps I hope Trundle gets buffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stalking the Redtracker. Riotnome in particular has been talking Twisted Treeline and Dominion, lately.

I've seen some mention of Trundle fixes, but I doubt he'll be buffed. He's extremely well balanced, and pretty much only needs some animation fixes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    I am 30. And I land a lot of skill shots in lane phase. But it hits them for very low amounts, the enemy just does much more damage then I do. Able to kill me very fast hence they deny me CS. I normally play Tris, MF, Kog as AD and overall I'm pretty good with them, especially Kog and Tris. I push the enemy pretty hard (after level 6 as Kog) and pretty much do what I want.

I donno, maybe it's because I faced Darius/Ashe combo as Ez/Janna, Cait/Ryze as Ez/Nunu. Faced TF(AD, yeah)/Sona as Ez/Soraka and pushed them a lot. Maybe I just need more practice as him and understand him better.

I go for sheen first and this is when I feel my damage improves, ALOT.

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 11:24 PM ----------

I am playing normal games for now, so that might explain something. But all of the people I faced in bot had more then 500+ games won. Doesn't mean they are pros, but they do know how to do things after playing so many games. Still I can flip them inside out. Lack of gold is not a problem either.

I don't understand it either. I pick him to go top in a game and someone pick Fiora and wanted to go top. She kept on whining so I went bot as support. I owned them. Kept on hitting them with cleaver until they are down to half hp then kill them easily or even kill one (or both) when they were full hp.

Tried it in two more games and worked great.
    Hmm, I build ez as boots x3, double dorans, zerker greaves, sheen, BT, finish TF, LW etc etc. usually a GA after all that is done. I don't play him a whole lot though.

I wouldn't recommend going for the sheen that early if you are behind. It gives you a really good damage boost, but offers you sustain or survivability. If I am behind, I go for a vamp scepter right after zerker greaves. The lifesteal from the vamp scepter the double dorans and your masteries should be enough to sustain you then. I think ez's Q applies lifesteal, but i'm not 100% sure.

And I dunno what normal elo you are at, but you shouldn't really be seeing those weird comps. If people run kill lanes, you think they would pick a burstier ranged ad to run with darius than ashe. Say graves or something. I don't really recommend support mundo, since he does so much better in the jungle.

I guessed you weren't level 30 due to lack of Runes and bullshit lane comps. Hard to say anything remotely intelligent when you get the weirdest of lane combinations.

That said, a while ago I was debating whether to rush the standard IE/BT or go for TF on Ezreal when I saw Phreak post something that actually made sense. Presumably you pick Ezreal for a reason. That means you build to his strengths rather than just sticking a standard AD carry build on him. Since his Q applies on hit, it makes far more sense to go for TF.

I prefer maxing out W first over Q though. It doesn't get blocked by a minion just stupidly pathing around another minion.

//edit: Wait, how the heck do you do well on Kog'maw and die fast on Ezreal. That just makes no sense. He's one of the safest AD carries around.
    I will try to max W first. I went with E first to be safe, then went with Q.

Lets see, will try to get TF before boots level 2 and see how it goes.

I have played Kog alot and faced almost all AD/support comps, even bullshit comps like Nidalee/Panth, who killed me three times as I was soloing for the entire time (we had a dc), but I farmed very well, after I got some items, I wrecked them both. Had an Olaf on my team who was going mental as well and they surrendered. Won 4v5 as Kog.

I guess I'm more experienced on Kog. I play very safe before level 6, tower hugging and all. After level 6, I become very aggressive, have mana to go mentals as well. I never do anything stupid on him like running in the jungle alone.

This might sound silly, but I have an evil grim when I turn level 6 as Kog... that's not to say I never loose or never play bad as him, ofc not, but in general, I do very well on him.

Have destroyed alot of Kogs as well, so I know where you can make a mistake. I communicate alot when I play him. Never do this on any other champ that often.

I died alot as Ez cause of very weird comes I faced i guess. Ryze/Cait, that burst. Ashe/Darius, Darius took very little damage and his dot kept on killing me even though I would port. Then he went on to say how awesome and skilled he is. TF/Sona was better.

Think I'll get better on Ez with more games. Just played 3 PvP games for now. He does require more skill cause of all skill shots and you pretty much have to use them as a combo, that's how I think it works best. Need to get use to his E as well.

I thought that I do well as MF, Kog and Tris so naturally I will do well as Ez and in bot games I pretty got extremely high scores, like 15/1/10 and like that. Think I overestimated my skills :P

And as Mundo. Another game as support, another game won hard. Had Yi on my side and GP/Teemo opponents. Teemo was 4 levels behind Yi and GP was 3 levels behind him. We won so hard that me, Karthus, Yi and Nasus killed all 5 of them right under their top inner turret and pretty much kept on acing them under every turret then destroying it after. They never surrendered and never whined or asked to report anyone on their team, so credit to that.

I'm starting to love Mundo.

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 01:10 AM ----------

Hmm, I build ez as boots x3, double dorans, zerker greaves, sheen, BT, finish TF, LW etc etc. usually a GA after all that is done. I don't play him a whole lot though.

I wouldn't recommend going for the sheen that early if you are behind. It gives you a really good damage boost, but offers you sustain or survivability. If I am behind, I go for a vamp scepter right after zerker greaves. The lifesteal from the vamp scepter the double dorans and your masteries should be enough to sustain you then. I think ez's Q applies lifesteal, but i'm not 100% sure.

And I dunno what normal elo you are at, but you shouldn't really be seeing those weird comps. If people run kill lanes, you think they would pick a burstier ranged ad to run with darius than ashe. Say graves or something. I don't really recommend support mundo, since he does so much better in the jungle.
    Ez's Q apply on hits effects.

I'm not playing ranked for now :P far from it tbh, I don't even have 16 champions, it's just normal games.

I don't jungle as him cause I lack the runes. Will defo jungle as him when I get runes.

Oh and I faced a Graves/Darius bot. I lost the lane dying twice. Their team started to call me noob and idiot. I ended the game with 8/3/9 and won. They all said "Tris you no idiot" when the game was ending :P