Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    It's all fine and dandy if people go pure dps bruiser but if you don't have tanks then you should build a little tanky. People don't seem to understand this. Because of this they end up squishy and in team fights it's a major issue, they fall like flies. You need a really good tank to win teams fights. So many Jax go pure dps thinking it works 1v1 so it will be boss in team fights only to come a little short during team fights, and by short I mean dying very soon as the team fights start.

On Tris I normally go GA as last item. The main reason for this is that I don't really remember that I have a QSS. Another reason is that, when facing an AP carry, you are pretty much dead in a combo. I try to stay behind as much as possible, but the randoms are not so bright. They don't really understand that if you want to win you need to protect the AD carry. All they do is go QWRWRWEQWQEEQEERWERWE, thinking it's them and their damage who will win them the game. You can only defend yourself enough if 3/4 people are going nuts on you. So GA seems like the best fit for randoms. Sometimes you get really good players who understand their roles and protect the fuck out of you, it was this time where I was thinking of getting another dps item. Will try QSS in these kinda situations and try to remember to use it.

Also IRELIA! How would you guys built her? Guides normally ask to go Warmongs on her. I don't find it that useful seeing that Irelia at lvl 18 have around 2.5k+ hp without any hp items (saw this in bot game). Adding Warmongs will give her a massive hp boost but that's all it does. I think Mallet will be better along with some other hp items. These items I think will give her enough survivability and around 3.5k hp.

I was thinking:

Tabi/Merc -> TF -> Mallet -> Atmas -> Wits/Madreds Blood -> GA/FoN/Randuins

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 08:29 PM ----------

And I can't log in. Anyone else having the same problem?

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 08:30 PM ----------

It's unavailable now...
    Boots/Pots -> HoG/Philo -> Phage/Wit's End (get both, the order you get them is dependent on matchup) -> Finish Tri -> Randuins -> More MR.

She's weak tilll 9, so gp10 until then. Once you hit 9 and have a Phage/Wit's End, you can pretty much 1v1 anyone in lane.

Frozen Mallet/Atmas and Warmogs/Atmas are overrated. Much rather grab a Randuins.

sales are

champion: vayne, kennen and tryndamere
    skins: headhunter master yi, commando lux and frosted ezreal

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    If the Caps Lock didn't help you understand this, I can also type it in norwegian, if you'd prefer.

i sure love yi being a broken piece of crap im glad this game forgoes needing ad because all you need is attack speed especially considering how many heroes have ad built in god bless america (hes trruth marching ooooon)

Infracted. Don't troll.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-08-07 at 01:13 AM.

It's JimPaladin folks... the guy who never makes any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Mechagnome
    It's JimPaladin folks... the guy who never makes any sense.
    I actually laughed hard at his post...

Longest game I've been in so far, was fun. Me+Jax+Annie+Tyrnd queued together. Was a really close match too, they had us pushed back constantly, their group pretty much stayed together all the time.

I freaking love the Pant and Jax in your game

Taric 54 assists? /applause

---------- Post added 2012-08-07 at 02:28 AM ----------

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...ns&range=daily

BUAHAHAHAHA! Alister 3rd most banned champion (Shen 1st, Malphite 2nd) and the most first ban. Most banned champion in NA.

Zyra is forth and banned more then Morg this week. Ahri is sixth? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

I freaking love the Pant and Jax in your game

Taric 54 assists? /applause
    Hah to be fair they focused pantheon a ton, and all taric was doing was stun spamming.

Diana Spotlight!

YAY!

Don't like how we have a mod that does stuff, I enjoy reading JimPaladin's rants!

---------- Post added 2012-08-07 at 06:50 PM ----------

Diana is now out. YAYS
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Diana must buy. ONLY 4.5K IP LEFT GOOGOGOGO!

Gonna be really annoying for me that she requires a separate rune page, I only have 2 :/

At least it'll make her less interesting for most people after getting the IP for her. Right now it's nearly impossible to get to use her.

Looks like a decent champion... may get her actually!
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Burning Legion EU - Fieran (Feral/Guardian) | Elite Dangerous (NoMercy)
    Played: EVE - 37mil SP | Rift Mage | Guild Wars 2 - Mesmer | SW:TOR Sage | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    i7 3930K - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - GTX Titan SLI - Samsung 750GB 840 EVO - Corsair 540 - Full WC - Triple 1440p Monitors

I like making decisions way faster then I should- I have 6.5k IP and I play mainly jungle/support- with occasional top. Has anyone tried Diana yet? Is she worth it?

I own every support and have a pretty full set of junglers, just need Noc and Maokai to complete it. So I'm debating between Noc, Maokai, and Diana, but I want some of your guys opinions on her first.

I've been crushing people w/ Maokai recently. I have a hard time choosing between him and Mundo for most preferred jungler.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I've been crushing people with Nunu jungle. He's just so good, I usually start at the enemy red or blue depending on the enemy jungler and counter it and just run my way down back to my jungle with a child's smile on my face. Nunu since the buff is extremely viable, his passive buff means you can jungle with barely any mana loss and the ultimate buff is extremely nice.

In fact yesterday I had a game where I was in the bush knowing the enemy was going to come and all 5 were hit by the ultimate and that won the game for us just like the bandage toss from Kobe24 back at WCG 2010 (not comparing myself to him but a similar thing but with a Nunu ultimate).

What are your thoughts on Nunu recently peeps?
    Hey everyone

Jungle Dianas with wriggles (((((

Good lord why?

I just recently picked up Blitzcrank. He is pretty amazing.

Although I have a question about him being support. When you buy your starting items on him do you go the normal Fairy Charm, 2 sight ward, 1 Vision Ward, 1 healing potion or do you go 2 sight wards and boots?
    League of Legends Porkchop Express 30 NA

I haven't played any games yet today, but I can already see the atmogs Diana's that I am invariably going to play with.

This should be a fun day

I don't think this has been said enough, but MY GOD THIS INTRO MUSIC IS AMAZING. Riot you have outdone yourselves.

I am slightly disappointed thought that Diana and Leona don't have any quotes for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't think this has been said enough, but MY GOD THIS INTRO MUSIC IS AMAZING. Riot you have outdone yourselves.
    I sat on the screen this morning to listen to it. It's brilliant.