10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Ziggs is nuts! His play style AND personality.

This is currently my fav AP mid by far.
    I really loved Ziggs when he came out. I still do, but I'm less likely to play him now-a-days. The bouncing bomb is so much fun to use, and lets not forget that ult.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I really loved Ziggs when he came out. I still do, but I'm less likely to play him now-a-days. The bouncing bomb is so much fun to use, and lets not forget that ult.
    ZIGGS 4 LYFE
    Ma sexy bouncing midget with shock-sensitive explosives on his back. He's like " dont worry guys! I know these are shock-sensitive but I like to hop "

10+ Year Old Account
    His E (or W, whichever the timed bomb jump is) got an epic buff to it, and is useful for countless games of trolling.
    Like I reckon it looks hilarious when he uses it to jump now.

I want ZHA to be out already, wah. I lost my USB with the PBE on it, so I can't even try him out. FML.

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 06:39 PM ----------

ALSO.
    Why do people call out 'TROLL OMG GTFO' when I call Mid, pick Eve at the last moment and people go QQ QQ QQ.
    Seriously.
    I dominated the game. Every single champion died under my feet.
    But the rest of my team were complete bads. Top lost to Singed (understandable) and bot just were facerolled due to just being bad (And this was with me ganking bot from lv4 onwards).
    They fed mid who was Kass and he ends up CCing me for those precious seconds I would blast them down.

We lost, I ended up with a great score and the endgame said I did huge damage compared to everyone else. But still I got the 'OMG THIS TROLL COST US THE GAME, QQ MID EVE IS TROLL, REPORT'.

I hate this game sometimes.

OOT: Rengar and Eve are currently my favourites. Pop your Stealth and just stroll around the map, find someone and they die, then bolt away. So much fun.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

New Eve still annoys me simply because whenever we need a little bulk and CC... someone picks Eve. Thats like the opposite of Bulk and CC. I know thats not Eve's fault, but why is she such a disaster magnet?? Why does it seem like poor decision makers really want to buy her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    New Eve still annoys me simply because whenever we need a little bulk and CC... someone picks Eve. Thats like the opposite of Bulk and CC. I know thats not Eve's fault, but why is she such a disaster magnet?? Why does it seem like poor decision makers really want to buy her.
    Tbh you see this for every role in oh so many games. Squishy mid, squishy jungler, squishy support and AD, what shall I pick? TEEMO TOP! AP TEEMO TOP!

I stopped caring after changing my own champion 4 million times to get a somewhat good teamcomp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played a brilliant Eve prior to the changes.
    Iunno what people complain about.
    Dem baddies, they are the ones who only play Darius/Yi/Teemo, etc. And instantly call something out as OP when they get steamrolled due to experience and skill.

I feel sorry for my friend who has just recently got from 900 Elo to 1570 through carrying and praying that there isn't more than one bad per game on his team.
    HOW CAN PEOPLE PLAY RANKED AND SUCK.
    If you suck too much in ranked/troll etc. You should just be banned, simple as that.
    I'm sick of trolls ruining it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    This made me laugh like a madman. TiensiNoAkuma (2.6k elo NA player famous for his Katarina) made a video about how to counter Jax and yeah, that comment cracked me up since everything I've seen top is Jayce for the past week. I'm not the one to usually cry and shout "OP" but Jayce is just ridiculous.

Deleted
    Jayce has a lot of dmg at low mana cost, and he can harass well because he has abilities that don't cost that much mana, plus he has also a lot of mana sustain from his w when he is in the melee thing.

Also, I still have yet to see an Eve playing good! XD Everyone says that eve is god like in mid, but tbh I think a champion like Xerath or Lb can take her really easily since they have stun/snare and silence, respectively. I think she's kinda easy to counter but oh well, I guess the problem lies in people not knowing how to build mr.

I'm not saying she's crappy but sometimes a person looses a lane because he/she didn't buy a single mr item..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Jayce has a lot of dmg at low mana cost, and he can harass well because he has abilities that don't cost that much mana, plus he has also a lot of mana sustain from his w when he is in the melee thing.

Also, I still have yet to see an Eve playing good! XD Everyone says that eve is god like in mid, but tbh I think a champion like Xerath or Lb can take her really easily since they have stun/snare and silence, respectively. I think she's kinda easy to counter but oh well, I guess the problem lies in people not knowing how to build mr.

I'm not saying she's crappy but sometimes a person looses a lane because he/she didn't buy a single mr item..
    The thing about eve mid is that it's not your opposing number that needs to counter you, it's the lanes you're roaming into. You can do well without getting a single kill on the opposing ap carry.

10+ Year Old Account

I was up against Karthus as AP Eve mid. By the time I was 4/0/2 I had killed him only once. I don't care about mid lane when I'm playing Eve, I'll just destroy top and bot lane.

Also, Fiora mid is a great idea. Who does she kill? Squishies. What do you find in mid? A lot of squishies with very low sustain and very few escapes. Grab some Arm Pen and do (what is essentially) true damage on insanely short cooldowns to those poor mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I was up against Karthus as AP Eve mid. By the time I was 4/0/2 I had killed him only once. I don't care about mid lane when I'm playing Eve, I'll just destroy top and bot lane.

Also, Fiora mid is a great idea. Who does she kill? Squishies. What do you find in mid? A lot of squishies with very low sustain and very few escapes. Grab some Arm Pen and do (what is essentially) true damage on insanely short cooldowns to those poor mages.

Thing is, in a normal game, being a normal game having people that know how to play and look at the map, everyone should know that, if you have Eve/Twitch/Rengar/someone with invisi, you have to be very cautious with everything.

Look, I get it, Eve is OP to some extent, but I would never fall for such a thing as letting Eve roam freely and get free kills. If you are miding against her, pushing is easy, just like when you have to push against TF, yes she will loose cs but get a kill? Not if your bot and top lane play safe, well, if they play good.

The problem with Eve doing this fine it's because she's being played against people that don't know how to counter her, have no map control and have absolutely no sense of what playing safe and cs'ing only means.

Doing all these things you guys/girls have been saying doesn't seem, almost, possible to do in a 2k elo match for example, hell maybe in 1.7k elo match isn't easy snowballing with Eve. But that's just my opinion, I have never been there but I intend one day to reach atleast 2k elo.

Still, yes I know Eve is good but I don't think she's op to the fact that everyone says she will always win a lane and will always get kills off of botlane and toplane or even from a jungler.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Doing all these things you guys/girls have been saying doesn't seem, almost, possible to do in a 2k elo match for example, hell maybe in 1.7k elo match isn't easy snowballing with Eve. But that's just my opinion, I have never been there but I intend one day to reach atleast 2k elo.
    Well that's funny. I suggest you checking Korea regionals Azubu Blaze vs NaJin Sword (game one I believe) or even Shushei's stream.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Thing is, in a normal game, being a normal game having people that know how to play and look at the map, everyone should know that, if you have Eve/Twitch/Rengar/someone with invisi, you have to be very cautious with everything.

Look, I get it, Eve is OP to some extent, but I would never fall for such a thing as letting Eve roam freely and get free kills. If you are miding against her, pushing is easy, just like when you have to push against TF, yes she will loose cs but get a kill? Not if your bot and top lane play safe, well, if they play good.

The problem with Eve doing this fine it's because she's being played against people that don't know how to counter her, have no map control and have absolutely no sense of what playing safe and cs'ing only means.

Still, yes I know Eve is good but I don't think she's op to the fact that everyone says she will always win a lane and will always get kills off of botlane and toplane or even from a jungler.
    The thing is, it's fairly easy to snowball with Eve. Here's my most recent ranked 5v5 game as Evelynn:

I played against an Anivia. She would completely obliterate me, if I tried to kill her (as I learned the hard way). And she pushed so much (damn ult), that if I ever left my lane to gank top or bot, I'd lose the tower.

I would just sit at my tower, farming minions, while waiting for my jungler to stop by. I got like 2 kills during the first 15-18 minutes. One on Anivia and one on their jungler. That's not much at all... Especially when compared to Anivia's 4 or 5 kills. But as soon as I had my ult, DFG and a bit of AP, I started destroying Anivia (and everyone else). I ended the game with 15-1.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2012-09-24 at 01:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Well, like I said, I have never played her since the remake, well, besides that was just my opinion on the whole matter. I just want to see is an Eve do this... <.>

I'm waiting but no one ever picks her when I play.

Deleted
    LoLKing | Highest Win rate champs | Platinum - [Weekly] [Monthly]
    Last edited by mmoc766d4eda5a; 2012-09-24 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    LoLKing | Highest Win rate champs | Platinum - [Weekly] [Monthly]
    Jebus I wish they'd do a complete ADC rebalancing I'm so fucking sick of Ezrael.

Deleted
    I can't believe Ez has that much popularity.. Lmao, what happened to the " EZ worst ad carry ever!"?

I also ca't believe only figured out now that he's actually a good ad carry with decent poking mechanics and an, seriously, OP attack speed reduction that makes me rage when it hits me as an ad champion. >.>

Deleted
    I can't believe Ez has that much popularity.. Lmao, what happened to the " EZ worst ad carry ever!"?
    You haven't been following much lately I guess? ._.

Popularity of active, aggressive supports such as mainly Blitzcrank but also Leona and Alistar rose. Which means you want AD with mobility/dashes against AND with Blitz (+ all three have the highest ADc burst, which goes hand in hand with active supporrts) Ez got his skin and buffs. Corki got nerfed. Can't remember correctly but I think they nerfed Graves around the same time. Ez remained untouched pretty much.

Ez Corki and Graves get played because of the mobility yes, but Ez is played the most because of his W.

Its a buit in AS debuff... on a lane that does its damage through.. basic attacks.

The rule of thumb bot lane is if you get hit by his W, you HAVE TO BACK OFF. Thats just not fair, if he lands one skill its a definite loss for you.

There has been 3 pages of AP eve mid, yet no one is talking about Rengar? Rengar has the highest win rate since his remake and is perma banned in every tourney.... he rules

15+ Year Old Account
    Ez's poke and mobility is just too good to pass up.

Global ult doesn't hurt, either.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.