Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The only problem that he has, I think, is his W's as reduction, it's broken, the rest is okay to be honest...
    He's too safe. Nothing can really go wrong when you play Ezreal. His drawback is supposed to be that he has to land skillshots, but they have such a low cooldown/mana cost that he can spam them endlessly. I would be fine with Ezreal if his mana costs were high enough that he actually had to care about landing his skillshots.

I wish they would make a stand-alone of Footmen Frenzy like they did for dota/moba..

Ezreal is strong early-mid game but get lame late game in compare to most AD carries where you usually die in sec if focused, he still however can easily win late game by ruining early-mid game for enemy team

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 08:36 PM ----------

And since someone mentioned dota, I wish they add a hero similar to phantom lancer, he was one of my favorites in dota
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    He's too safe. Nothing can really go wrong when you play Ezreal. His drawback is supposed to be that he has to land skillshots, but they have such a low cooldown/mana cost that he can spam them endlessly. I would be fine with Ezreal if his mana costs were high enough that he actually had to care about landing his skillshots.
    If an Ez keeps spamming his q and w he will run out of mana for sure. Spamming just q at early levels will make them go oom too, but around level 6 or higher yeah you wont waste much mana.

But I still think the biggest problem he has is his W as reduction, skill shots you can simply dodge them... I mean seriously, it's just like playing in mind lane, kennen also can spam his q to poke and people don't complain about it. I know the comparison is kinda crappy but still, just dodge ez's q? He looses a lot of dmg if he doesn't land his q.

The problem is, his auto attack range isn´t even bad and he can just auto attack people to death like any other carry. His W fucks you over so bad and it´s so easy to land. His escape is amazing and his ult is actually good in mid game teamfights. Aslong as he keeps his passive at 5 stacks he really doesn´t need to hit that many skillshots in endgame anyways. And his skillshots are fucking fast, you can´t realistically dodge them if you don´t predict him using them eariler.

Q is way too fast and so is W. Good thing the Q will impact on first minion so you can just stand behind them. This still gives him CDR and AS however.
    W on other hand is retarded, and before the nerf it was nearly impossible to do anything with it.

But the thing that is not being considered very much, though it's retardely op is his ult pushing. Nobody else can do any real change to lanes from any place on map.

Thing is, Cass' q is as fast, or maybe faster than Ez's Q, and it's possible to dodge them if you know when he's doing to use it. I think it's easy to understand when he's going to use it, specially in the laning phase, because he needs to get in position in order to get a hit on you. So I think it's easy to be honest...

Also, some times, I bring ms quints, mid/bot/top/jungle so I can dodge an enemy's skill shots faster.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    And since someone mentioned dota, I wish they add a hero similar to phantom lancer, he was one of my favorites in dota
    Yorick is as close as you're ever going to get. Illusions/multiple units don't really exist in LoL.

Yorick is as close as you're ever going to get. Illusions/multiple units don't really exist in LoL.
    I think it's a pity that there isn't a champion that has powers based on Illusions. I thought of this before and it's kinda sad because it would be fun.

The illusions could be something like creating a monster or just an image, and it would do damage, or it also could put something over your champion(a creature or a shadow, wtv) and do damage over time.

I don't know but I would love to see a champion with powers based on Illusions.

Thing is, Cass' q is as fast, or maybe faster than Ez's Q, and it's possible to dodge them if you know when he's doing to use it. I think it's easy to understand when he's going to use it, specially in the laning phase, because he needs to get in position in order to get a hit on you. So I think it's easy to be honest...

Also, some times, I bring ms quints, mid/bot/top/jungle so I can dodge an enemy's skill shots faster.
    Yes but Ezreal is not an AP carry, if he misses his Q literally nothing happens, he just keeps auto attacking. If Cass misses Q she won´t do damage until it´s up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Yes but Ezreal is not an AP carry, if he misses his Q literally nothing happens, he just keeps auto attacking. If Cass misses Q she won´t do damage until it´s up again.
    I was just using that example to make you understand that it's easier to dodge Ez's q than Cass' q. That's why I said it was kinda crappy.

I was just using that example to make you understand that it's easier to dodge Ez's q than Cass' q. That's why I said it was kinda crappy.
    Well theyre quite different, Cassis is a small spot on the floor, Ezreals is a straight line away from him and has a pretty long range.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well theyre quite different, Cassis is a small spot on the floor, Ezreals is a straight line away from him and has a pretty long range.
    Well, wtv, you just needed to understand the example and figure that it's easy to dodge it.

I atleast think it's easy to dodge it.

If you value your life, be somewhere else
    It's harder to dodge in TF, with lots of CC around.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Time to start using it then? Yorick is nowhere near Phantom Lancer at all, no hero in LoL resemble him (yet)
    And they did copy the omnis(p)lash in end so they may do that one day
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Time to start using it then? Yorick is nowhere near Phantom Lancer at all, no hero in LoL resemble him (yet)
    And they did copy the omnis(p)lash in end so they may do that one day
    >Multiple unit control.
    >LoL
    Nice pipe dream you have there.

And it's not like Omnislash is the only blatant ability copy they've made.

Epic!

From nothing to gold in 24 hours, that was exhausting.

inb4 Muzual

Grats!

Though, you got really lucky in that you didn't get any afkers or anything while your elo was still really volatile. I went to 1450 in about 7 games, then had multiple afkers/rage quitters and bombed to 1200. Oh well, came back.

What kinda Lulu was that?
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Grats!

Though, you got really lucky in that you didn't get any afkers or anything while your elo was still really volatile. I went to 1450 in about 7 games, then had multiple afkers/rage quitters and bombed to 1200. Oh well, came back.
    One of my first games had a Kha'Zix rapidly feeding top (10+ kills without any jungler intervention) but other than that I didn't have anything too bad. Usually at least one of our lanes broke even. In my last game we had a jungle Ezreal but we still won because their Singed thought he was Shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What kinda Lulu was that?
    Just normal support, but I roamed a bit more than usual. Nobody expects a Lulu gank, or even better a countergank.