Tried and shows me N/A, oh well. Nvm then.

Riot made it impossible to check your hidden elo after the PFE patch, as they wanted it to stay hidden

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    If the Caps Lock didn't help you understand this, I can also type it in norwegian, if you'd prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Wasn't a lie, I personally raped in him in lane but my shyv just kept pushing out and getting caught by zyra and eventually fed jayce to 8/4ish at which point be was able to 2v3 us.

At the end jayce did way too much damage and we had no hard cc, only slows and knock backs.

http://i.imgur.com/gy9W0.jpg

Oh and they were all diamond in every queue but 3s.
    I'm not saying I could beat phreak in a 3s because he'd probably crush me but judging by his 223 cs to your 74 I would say at no point in the game were you raping him.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn of Valmar View Post
    Riot made it impossible to check your hidden elo after the PFE patch, as they wanted it to stay hidden
    It kinda sucks that we can't see it, but I understand the why. :b

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It kinda sucks that we can't see it, but I understand the why. :b
    There are various sites that try to estimate it, but none of them are truly accurate. I know lolcave has one that goes off of your win loss ratio, but it can be rather misleading, and even has a disclaimer that says your elo is probably within -+300 of the value it gives you, which is an enormous margin for error. LoLmatches also shows your normal elo, but like other people said, it hasn't updated since the PFE patch.

I just try to guess mine by looking at the elos of the other people i'm playing with and against. It only works if they've done ranked, but it is a decent indicator of where your normal elo is.

Silver rank! I can end the season happy now. Best part about my last game was everyone but me spoke spanish, and they didn't use English the whole time. I just ran around where I felt needed and followed the pings.

Also helps I played Yorick, so top lane had no chance.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Gz. Yorick for the win.

Maybe they were Portuguese. A lot of people confuse us with Spanish people. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Gz. Yorick for the win.

Maybe they were Portuguese. A lot of people confuse us with Spanish people. D:
    Nope, definitely Spanish. I saw español thrown around a few times in the pre-game lobby.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Horn of Valmar View Post
    There's a client you can download that lets you check. Lolmatches.com Pretty sure you need to play a couple of games though. I downloaded it played some games, then it told me my normal ELO was 1625. Uninstalled it and it still says I'm at that ELO, when I know for certain I'm not that good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Nope, definitely Spanish. I saw español thrown around a few times in the pre-game lobby.
    Yes, that's definitely Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    There's a client you can download that lets you check. Lolmatches.com Pretty sure you need to play a couple of games though. I downloaded it played some games, then it told me my normal ELO was 1625. Uninstalled it and it still says I'm at that ELO, when I know for certain I'm not that good anymore.
    The normal ELO functionality was disabled around the Draven or PFE patch, as Riot patched it out.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The normal ELO functionality was disabled around the Draven or PFE patch, as Riot patched it out.
    Like completely gone? As long as it's there, being used for matchmaking, there should be a way to extract it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Like completely gone? As long as it's there, being used for matchmaking, there should be a way to extract it imo.
    Riot just patched the method that LoLMatches used to get normal ELO. So basically it's hidden now until someone figures out away to get it again.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Riot just patched the method that LoLMatches used to get normal ELO. So basically it's hidden now until someone figures out away to get it again.
    Ahh gotcha. Thanks

I just 2v1d renekton and lee sin with Orianna in a ranked game. I know this is just blatant bragging but it felt so good I just had to post it ;D

Epic!
    New Garen is pretty fun. I can't decide between a tanky or damage build though. I know his passive gives him a scaling increase to armour/MR now, but building him as a tank still feels counterintuitive to me. This is the weirdest and tankiest build I've tried so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I just 2v1d renekton and lee sin with Orianna in a ranked game. I know this is just blatant bragging but it felt so good I just had to post it ;D
    Since her buffs she has been doing a whole lot more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    New Garen is pretty fun. I can't decide between a tanky or damage build though. I know his passive gives him a scaling increase to armour/MR now, but building him as a tank still feels counterintuitive to me. This is the weirdest and tankiest build I've tried so far.
    that's a pretty normal garen build. If the games goes on much longer I would recommend selling the Brutalizer for a LW, since the base damage on his abilities is pretty high. So you can get away with not really building too much damage on him.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    that's a pretty normal garen build. If the games goes on much longer I would recommend selling the Brutalizer for a LW, since the base damage on his abilities is pretty high. So you can get away with not really building too much damage on him.
    I normally get IE on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I normally get IE on him.
    Very good, but it's very expensive. In most games, the game wont last that long for you to be able to get it, but it's good, maybe better than LW, but it depends if you can make auto attacks or not, I don't know, I think I would go for the LW anyways. Really depends on how their team builds.