Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I normally get IE on him.
    That works too, since spin to win scales off of crit. It's really expensive, but very effective. He is actually one of the few champions that can go double/triple dorans, then build and IE next. It's kind of like building double/triple dorans on gragas then going straight for a deathcap. It has much of the same effect too.

Though I prefer to build him a lot tankier.

So why doesn't anyway play Sejuani?
    I hadn't seen her in so long.
    Played a game yesterday, kicked some butt.
    Played again today, my teams like. WTF is Sej, I haven't seen her for ages. Why doesn't anyone play her, what does she do. Etc Etc.

Well, we dominated.
    I lined up countless brutal stuns which was followed by a Kat's ulti and with Varus's ulti + Q.
    We crushed pretty darn heavily.

She's great because you can't gank her in the jungle, she can just fly over walls into safety.
    I had a lv 2 gank from Shaco, which I survived due to her escape mechanics.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Played again today, my teams like. WTF is Sej, I haven't seen her for ages. Why doesn't anyone play her, what does she do. Etc Etc.

Well, we dominated.
    I lined up countless brutal stuns which was followed by a Kat's ulti and with Varus's ulti + Q.

She's great because you can't gank her in the jungle, she can just fly over walls into safety.
    Worse health sustain than Mundo and more blue reliant than Diana. Her kit meshes well, but why play Sejuani when you could play Amumu or Nautilus to fill the AP tank role, do a lot more damage, and have a lot more hard CC. She also requires a team behind her, which doesn't happen often in solo-q (seriously, you got really lucky).

She's not bad, just sub-par in every way that for any situation you could think of using her there is someone better.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Sejuani has very annoying scale, she starts too weak and end end much stronger than other tanks, but the curve is long
    If you sure will stay in game for 30+ she is one of best tanks (even better than amumu and naut end game) but her early game is near crap and mid game is weak
    I used to play her as jungler but if my team get pushed in lanes she just isn't good to gank early and mid game (and she is worse in lane than 99% of heroes)
    How many heroes in game now? They may need to start removing old heroes tbh...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    How many heroes in game now? They may need to start removing old heroes tbh...
    Uhhh... Yeahhhh, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That works too, since spin to win scales off of crit. It's really expensive, but very effective. He is actually one of the few champions that can go double/triple dorans, then build and IE next. It's kind of like building double/triple dorans on gragas then going straight for a deathcap. It has much of the same effect too.

Though I prefer to build him a lot tankier.
    Don't forget that his Q can now crit as well.

But reading guides where people suggest to build Trinity Force on Garen...

In other news, the unreleased Rocketeer Tristana skin got some tweaks to the splash art and the model.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-09 at 08:15 AM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Epic!

Well, we dominated.

No damage, cc is good but others do more (Naut). Clear is extremely slow if you aren't ahead of the leveling curve. Fairly reliant on blue even after her first clear. Her ult is her only really good ability, and it has a huge cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    In other news, the unreleased Rocketeer Tristana skin got some tweaks to the splash art and the model.
    Very nice skin. I like the idea someone in the comments had, giving it out a la Judgement Kayle style. I doubt it will be since we would of heard about it by now, but still an interesting thought. I do wonder what made them decide to finally update the skin though.

Steam | Twitter

I remember when I was typing here to ask for what champion I buy
    Now I'm in what champion I should "not" buy
    Only 22 hero left for me to have all of them (as of Kha'zik patch) and tbh I have too many champs to ask for "new" ones
    There is around 10champs that I may not buy until they are last
    What can I do with IP after I'm done? Just stock saving them until next release?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

I remember when I was typing here to ask for what champion I buy
    Now I'm in what champion I should "not" buy
    Only 22 hero left for me to have all of them (as of Kha'zik patch) and tbh I have too many champs to ask for "new" ones
    There is around 10champs that I may not buy until they are last
    What can I do with IP after I'm done? Just stock saving them until next release?
    Buy 9 of every rune/seal/glyph and 3 of every quintessence so you can experiment with silly setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Nice. I love this skin a lot. Would definitely buy it.

Well, we dominated.

Her ult is devastating, but that's about it. Basically there are junglers that do everything she does but better. Like malphite is basically a better sejuania. He has a slow (it's not AoE, but still a slow) he has an AS shred, armor and a similar ult. Obviously he doesn't have the same kit because he's a different champions, but overall the rest of sejuaini's kit is very weak.

Her jungle is really slow and she is reliant on blue buff a lot more than most people. She does work very well in some teamcomps, but it's very specific.

The only good map for Sejuani is dominion, make her guard one of the towers, they need +2 to move her.
    Also she is a good choice for Twisted map, but yea, Malph better.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    The only good map for Sejuani is dominion, make her guard one of the towers, they need +2 to move her.
    Also she is a good choice for Twisted map, but yea, Malph better.
    She's good in Proving Grounds too. Build her tanky so everyone else in your team can poke a lot and then leave fast. She's good in SR too, but she needs a lot of teamplay to be viable(?).

Seems people are ignoring her W at late game with massive hp pool, she eats people at late game very fast surprising, I carried lot of games with her late game after every team get items, she is "OP" but need 30min to become OP

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Buy 9 of every rune/seal/glyph and 3 of every quintessence so you can experiment with silly setups.
    I don't like to ruin my teammates games for my own selfish purpose, since I play casually (never played ranked once), I prefer to stick to mobafire guide to champ pages
    Thrall

Seems people are ignoring her W at late game with massive hp pool, she eats people at late game very fast surprising, I carried lot of games with her late game after every team get items, she is "OP" but need 30min to become OP
    Her W is nice, but it doesn't chunk people's hp, at all.

Sej is nice, but like I said, she needs a lot of teamplay to be very effective. I also think she lacks dmg if she goes full tanky, even with just one dps iten I don't know. She's good to go in or just kite/protect the ad carry.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:16 PM ----------

I don't like to ruin my teammates games for my own selfish purpose, since I play casually (never played ranked once), I prefer to stick to mobafire guide to champ pages
    Have you played Sejuani? She does no damage at all. Her usefulness lies in her ult and her ability to just not die. Then again, I would say Amumu's ult is better than Sej's and he is just as hard to kill come late game.

For all but one situation where you could use Sejuani, Amumu is better. That single situation is if you need ranged initiation, since Sejuani's ult is a skillshot while Amumu has to be right in the middle of everyone. In that case though I would say an Ashe arrow would be better since it has longer range.

She is just sub-par in every way.

Steam | Twitter

Amumu even clears jungle faster than her once he gets a philo's a a few ranks on his W, hell as long as he has W and E and a philo or blue buff he clears faster than Sej.

Like Axethor said, Mumu is everything that Sej is, but he does it better, way better, and Sej does no dmg at all, she can't even chunk a person with 0 mr and 0 armor. <.>

Mumu also does waaaay more damage than her. His tears are a % health shred if you didn't know. If you let him stand on you too long in a team fight without really focusing him, you're going to have a bad time.

I feel like sejuani could use some love. It's kinda odd that she never really got buffed or anything. She might have after release, but I can't say that I remember it.

There's a thread about her where ricklessabandon made a bunch of comments.

Essentially, she's not a big enough priority to fix until it's clear what effect the S3 changes will have.