I feel a shaco jungle night coming up. Just... For the rage. that is all. Countering(and generally getting 1st blood) at their red... It's amazingly fun. Wahahaha, LOOK BEHIND YOU
    Casual, with a capital''C''.
    Pokemon FC: 1993-8365-9328

About the TF, if the timer is indeed 0,513 seconds, I think it's possible to do what they said in Reddit, with low graphics, but I'm in no mood to test it out.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

On the topic of playing a ranged ad, the holy trinity (graves ez and corki) are always good to start with. As for doing a hundred custom games to figure out how to last hit, that's just silly. There is always going to he someone trying to harass you in lane, so it doesn't teach you much. I would just do it on normals or whatever you feel comfortable learning it in.

Dominion and ARAM are good for figuring out how to fight on a champion, but they don't really have the same team fights that SR does. Dominion is a little closer since you can actually do som positioning, but ARAM is full 5v5 team fights. They aren't the same, but they are good practice.

Proving Grounds usually is good as Domi to train, but it can be better because there's more teamfights in there. The only problem is that you receive almost no IP for playing it.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    As for doing a hundred custom games to figure out how to last hit, that's just silly. There is always going to he someone trying to harass you in lane, so it doesn't teach you much. I would just do it on normals or whatever you feel comfortable learning it in.
    I agree with this, bot games are more likely to teach you bad habits as good ones. As long as you're not plainly trolling nobody can really complain if you're learning a champion on normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Proving Grounds usually is good as Domi to train, but it can be better because there's more teamfights in there. The only problem is that you receive almost no IP for playing it.
    Nope PG is not as good. For the most of time it's a pokefest so you don't get much of it. Especially since most people play it with completely random.
    I don't remember much of PG games where somebody did not get some kind of strong poker to just wear other people down safely.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Nope PG is not as good. For the most of time it's a pokefest so you don't get much of it. Especially since most people play it with completely random.
    I don't remember much of PG games where somebody did not get some kind of strong poker to just wear other people down safely.
    I know PG is focused more on poke compositions, but to be honest, the only fights in Domi are also only of 1v1, 2v2 sometimes 3v3 and rarely 4v4, 5v5 are like 1 in 50 games if more...

And in PG, around 15mins to 20 mins, you usually have a lot of 3v3-5v5 teamfights, some are based on poke but some aren't, that's why I still think it's better in PG, but both Domi and PG are good for teamfights, I think.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

So question. Champ select starts, I pick Panth within half a milisecond. Smite and flash. 20 seconds later our VAYNE says she'll jungle. At which point I say something at the likes of "I thought picking Panth and smite was a good indicator I'm jungling". For some non apparent reason she starts raging and instalocks jungle Shen and asks everyone to report me for not communicating with the team.

Long story short, I trolled him for like 4 minutes, went bot with Morgana against a Blitz and AD Alistar, we carried the game massively. But still.

Wasn't it obvious I was going to jungle my Pantheon? I had the champ picked very first, I had the smite from start, hell I even told him I would be jungling.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So question. Champ select starts, I pick Panth within half a milisecond. Smite and flash. 20 seconds later our VAYNE says she'll jungle. At which point I say something at the likes of "I thought picking Panth and smite was a good indicator I'm jungling". For some non apparent reason she starts raging and instalocks jungle Shen and asks everyone to report me for not communicating with the team.

Long story short, I trolled him for like 4 minutes, went bot with Morgana against a Blitz and AD Alistar, we carried the game massively. But still.

Wasn't it obvious I was going to jungle my Pantheon? I had the champ picked very first, I had the smite from start, hell I even told him I would be jungling.
    Some people are just retarded. I had games like that that it was obvious who the jungler was then person A raged about it because the person B, didn't type anything about it, resulting in games that one of them ends up trolling or one just leaves.

I hate people like that.

To be honest, I don't care if they troll or not, as long as they play decently and don't ruin the game by playing like shit, intentionally.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

Some people are just retarded. I had games like that that it was obvious who the jungler was then person A raged about it because the person B, didn't type anything about it, resulting in games that one of them ends up trolling or one just leaves.
    My number one reason for queue dodging (as a third party, I always try to pick for the team in champ select), if the arguments and fights start in champ select, chances are pretty high your team is going to play terribly together, you're going to lose, and it's not going to be a fun game while you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    My number one reason for queue dodging (as a third party, I always try to pick for the team in champ select), if the arguments and fights start in champ select, chances are pretty high your team is going to play terribly together, you're going to lose, and it's not going to be a fun game while you lose.
    I don't usually leave the Champion Select, if I do it's because we are missing a role or I know for sure that someone will troll so we will loose the game, other than that, I never leave.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

I don't usually leave the Champion Select, if I do it's because we are missing a role or I know for sure that someone will troll so we will loose the game, other than that, I never leave.
    The queue dodge penalty in normals is so low that it's almost always worth it if you can be even reasonably sure that your team is going to be unpleasant. 5-10 minutes of browsing random shit on the web is better than 40 minutes of listening to AP jungle olaf complain about tank support malzahar's build.

Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    The queue dodge penalty in normals is so low that it's almost always worth it if you can be even reasonably sure that your team is going to be unpleasant. 5-10 minutes of browsing random shit on the web is better than 40 minutes of listening to AP jungle olaf complain about tank support malzahar's build.
    I rarely have any games like those, haven't had one for over 2 weeks now. :3
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

I had a guy that called TOP!! instantly once, me and my mate decided to pick a ridiculous bottom lane, so we go Zhao/Irelia (its funny, try it), he then swaps to MF and starts raging at us when we tell him we are going bot. Dont call the lane if you dont plane on going to it!

Last night, was playing lux, and other team had an alistar.

Anyways, at one point 3 of them were ganking me right as I left bot to head up to mid, I drop to about 20%, and then Alistar knocks me back, launching me through the wall to safety. I love when stuff like that happens

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Last night, was playing lux, and other team had an alistar.

Anyways, at one point 3 of them were ganking me right as I left bot to head up to mid, I drop to about 20%, and then Alistar knocks me back, launching me through the wall to safety. I love when stuff like that happens
    man that's like when I play lee sin. I'ma kick this person to kill them. Then they go sailing past their turret with like 5 health.

They got the kill on me later though, our singed accidently flinged their Darius towards me when I was really low, I would have gotten away if it wasn't for that >.<.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    man that's like when I play lee sin. I'ma kick this person to kill them. Then they go sailing past their turret with like 5 health.
    More annoying to me is when I am spearing people with Nidalee and their hp stays at 20 right after a hit and by being super further away from them, they still make it.

One more thing, I ignite and the bastard's pot saves him. D:
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

I've had so many "misses" with the second half of lux's Q, makes me so sad. It's supposed to continue traveling after it hits someone and snare a second target. So many times it'll hit one person, and even if there's no minions around, it won't grab the second one behind them.

Or when I ult and they're clearly in the beam, but they don't get hit. (No banshee's veil either).

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I've had so many "misses" with the second half of lux's Q, makes me so sad. It's supposed to continue traveling after it hits someone and snare a second target. So many times it'll hit one person, and even if there's no minions around, it won't grab the second one behind them.

Or when I ult and they're clearly in the beam, but they don't get hit. (No banshee's veil either).
    The line that is put down before the ult doesn't accurately represent the hitbox if it's fired at an angle. I don't remember why, but where the laser hits is a little bit off of where the red line is.