Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterus View Post
    While I do hope you're right that they wont break him entirely, I wouldn't be completely surprised if the nerfs put him into a state of near uselessness. It wouldn't be the first time they have over-nerfed a champion that only needed slight adjustments and broke them completely.
    *cough* Renekton *cough*

But yeah, I agree. I guess they're just cycling through all the tanky DPS - Making each one more viable.

Kinda wish Jarvan stayed where he was. He was a damn challenging champion to play right.

BUT, he does need some tweaking, as he's not 'balanced' (in my experience)

Dragon Strike could have its base damage tweaked just a little, and Cataclysms damage is just a tad too high for all the utility it brings as well.

Name: Stegeflingan
    Server: EU, East & Nordic.
    Level: 30

I have no real "main" character.
    I play basicly everything except for some characters I don't want to
    Zepstah @ Shattered Hand EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The thing with Soraka is you expect her to be support, even more so than other support champions because she brings little to the table damage wise. Soraka's only job is to disable and heal so you should build around those two roles. Lux is a better champion for you according to the playstyle you described. Her E can combined with her passive and a quick finger can be very annoying early game.
    Thing is, the runes don't change anything about being a support. The AP/lvl marks give 16.2 AP at level 18 with 9 tier 3 runes (which I don't have anyway). Soraka's heal scales on a 0.9 ratio I think so the heal is barely stronger at level 18. The ultimate has a scaling of 1.2 or something.

I mean I'd rather fuck up people farm early game so my carry has an advantage over the other team instead of having a liiiiiiiiiiittle stronger heal. And as a support the biggest thing you do early game is just harass people from your brush. Especially easy with Soraka's very long ranged auto attack.

I finally spared some of my IP to buy runes for my Anivia and Kassadin (Mrp, mana regen, ap per level and pure ap quints)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Thing is, the runes don't change anything about being a support. The AP/lvl marks give 16.2 AP at level 18 with 9 tier 3 runes (which I don't have anyway). Soraka's heal scales on a 0.9 ratio I think so the heal is barely stronger at level 18. The ultimate has a scaling of 1.2 or something.

I mean I'd rather fuck up people farm early game so my carry has an advantage over the other team instead of having a liiiiiiiiiiittle stronger heal. And as a support the biggest thing you do early game is just harass people from your brush. Especially easy with Soraka's very long ranged auto attack.
    How dare you call it an auto-attack.

It's a banana attack.

Ring ring. Banana phone. Soraka calling "please don't nerf me!"
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    Lol, so my internet decides to fuck up for 3 minutes just when I'm in game (of course I die). When my internet is back up I reconnect but my Soraka just doesn't revive at the fountain anymore. Of course when I decide to leave the game (so I can perhaps reconnect again) I get a session closed.

I'm just a few Session Closed's away from starting to shoot people, with my imaginary LAZORbeam.

Really don't understand why I get more Session Closed's than well ... everyone here. Googled it a bit and it seems a lot of people have the same problem and Riot basically has no clue what to do.

I get session closed whenever I lose a net connection while im in the mlloin pvp.net interface. I can reproduce it during games as well by taking out my net card.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    I get session closed whenever I lose a net connection while im in the mlloin pvp.net interface. I can reproduce it during games as well by taking out my net card.
    I basically get a Session Closed after most of my played games (screen stuck at the "skip waiting for stats" page). Seems to occur a lot more in the evening when more people are playing.

Your on Eu, right? The issue with EU internet is that it is so many far off connections. What im guessing is happening is that your connection is the farthest from everyone roses, and that you are "timing out" because LoLs connection time is to short for the EU. Nothing you can really do >.

Deleted
    Maybe my fibernet next week will fix it! Though I doubt it. I'm just glad I don't have a 1 hour queue after every game anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Maybe my fibernet next week will fix it! Though I doubt it. I'm just glad I don't have a 1 hour queue after every game anymore.
    Alphatar has the same problem, and he connects from England (Just thought I'd tell you)

Apparently Riot is very excited for this week. Any ideas?

Maybe they are releasing content updates (Project Shiny and new map) because Valve is doing a 1 million tourny for Dota 2? =D
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2011-08-02 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post

Maybe they are releasing content updates (Project Shiny and new map) because Valve is doing a 1 million tourny for Dota 2? =D
    Hopefully we get our free fucking server transfer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post

what's project shiny ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    what's project shiny ?
    Won't be Magma Chamber. People have wanted it for ages, they wouldn't just spring it on people.

Probably ANOTHER. fucking. champion.

Deleted
    The Scorpion? Though we haven't had a sneak peak yet.

Anyway the worst part about the Session CLosed is that I can't fricking ignore and report Irelias who think they are pro. Pro meaning attacking a MF with a healing Soraka behind her while I (Taric) am OOM. Then shouting for heals.

That's what you get when retarded WoW kids start playing LoL.

"OMG Pally why didn't you heeaaaallll meeeeee?"
    "Because my blue bar under my green bar was empty you tard."

10+ Year Old Account
    People keep surprising me. A Akali called me a retarded killstealer through a wholegame cause I used expunge, I explained her that Twitch is a killstealer champion AND with the snowball item I need the kills, unfortunately it fell on deaf ears.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    People keep surprising me. A Akali called me a retarded killstealer through a wholegame cause I used expunge, I explained her that Twitch is a killstealer champion AND with the snowball item I need the kills, unfortunately it fell on deaf ears.
    If people shout "KS!"

Do what I do, say "You're right, I "Kill Secured" it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    If people shout "KS!"

Do what I do, say "You're right, I "Kill Secured" it!"
    haha, yeah xD It was even during teamfights he would say I would ks, lol. XD
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu