Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    How many avatars do you guys have so far? I only have the first three :3
    I only got the first two, the ghost and the hand.

I love the hand avatar, that one and the ghost seem to be the best ones from all of the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get avatars only if you buy these days, not for lifetime purchase right ? I won't get anything both ways, I only bought 1 IP boost (14days however), every Veigar skin, 3 of 4 Nasus skins (4th was on sale when I didn't have money for it), 1 Leona skin
    I have weakness so far to only Veigar and Nasus skins, I'll buy any new skin of them as soon I have money and they are up
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't got any of them yet, I don't think I'll be getting any rp for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll be doing something for lifetime purchases in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    You get avatars only if you buy these days, not for lifetime purchase right ? I won't get anything both ways, I only bought 1 IP boost (14days however), every Veigar skin, 3 of 4 Nasus skins (4th was on sale when I didn't have money for it), 1 Leona skin
    I have weakness so far to only Veigar and Nasus skins, I'll buy any new skin of them as soon I have money and they are up
    If you buy RP, yes.

Buying stuff in the store won't get you anywhere with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The champion IP/RP costs that they announced earlier this month are now live.

Cassiopeia and Kog'Maw's costs are now 4800 IP/880 RP, and Anivia and Corki's RP cost is 790.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    If you buy RP, yes.

Buying stuff in the store won't get you anywhere with this.
    Incorrect. The highest of the two (buying RP or using it) will grant you the reward.

Deleted
    0 Icons since I spent my money on buying a new gaming mouse and Tales of the Abyss for 3DS instead.
    Don't think I'll be buying rp any time soon since the only skin I like is Headless Hecarim.
    But I never play Hecarim, so... it's kind of useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Incorrect. The highest of the two (buying RP or using it) will grant you the reward.
    Huh? Where did they say this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Huh? Where did they say this?
    I remember them saying that. Whether you buy RP or just use it, both will give you the icons if you spend the right amount. I'll start looking for a source now.

Found it! Took me a while, lol.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/10...d-more-on.html
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-30 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most OP TT team comp right here. Jax, Singed, Darius. Total stomp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Most OP TT team comp right here. Jax, Singed, Darius. Total stomp.
    Having one of those is already making a big stomp on the other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    As of this sec I can't log to a game I started, just at 2:00 min game stopped responding to me, I quite game and tried to reconnect, nothing, restarted pc, nothing, no matter what Riot isn't letting me reconnect to the game, why no reason
    Nice bugs...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    As of this sec I can't log to a game I started, just at 2:00 min game stopped responding to me, I quite game and tried to reconnect, nothing, restarted pc, nothing, no matter what Riot isn't letting me reconnect to the game, why no reason
    Nice bugs...
    That never happened to me before. These kind of problems never happen to me, lol, I don't know if that's good or just weird, I don't know.

Nice bugs...
    Happened to me once as well since the Shadow Isles patch. Luckily it was a game full of trolls that I intended to dodge, but apparently didn't..

10+ Year Old Account
    And now I just won another TT. These are ranked btw. This time my team was Amumu, Jax, Darius. We fought a Singed, Volibear, Teemo. The bans are so crazy right now since it's a new map and most people don't know how strong different champs are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly bruisers still feel strong on 3v3 just because it's 3 versus 3. Less people means bruiser power. Riven is fantastic on it and Malphite is still just as strong, the reason being is just because it's 3v3 and you would really just have to nerf bruisers specifically for 3v3 to make it more viable for others.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Same bug AGAIN in row.. great
    I guess I'll go post on official forums (for first time) to avoid ban for leaving 2 games ... in row

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 03:59 AM ----------

I can't even log on forums to report that bug.. trying support contact now...

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 04:07 AM ----------

Made a ticket now, so what next? Tomorrow I'll try an AI game I guess
    Thrall

Deleted
    My god... I have been seeing a lot of Zyra supports now.

Same bug AGAIN in row.. great
    I guess I'll go post on official forums (for first time) to avoid ban for leaving 2 games ... in row

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 03:59 AM ----------

I can't even log on forums to report that bug.. trying support contact now...

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 04:07 AM ----------

Made a ticket now, so what next? Tomorrow I'll try an AI game I guess
    Is it really that bad? My god. :| Good thing this doesn't happen to me or my brother.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-31 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And another TT ranked win, same team as the first one. We fought one of the most interesting team comps I've seen yet. Anivia, AD TF, and Renekton. They had stuns for days, but their problem was we were just too tanky to burst down one person in a stun combo before the whole team showed up. We played smart and staggered our initiation to avoid the Anivia AoE stun. It was so much fun. One of the best games I've played on TT.