Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    If you want to see the game, I uploaded it via the LoL Recorder (League Replays) now. Just search for "Grading" and it should be the newest game as Malphite. That is, if you want to. I'm not gonna force you.
    Though, getting feedback is important for growth, I feel.

On pro teams: I noticed Hotshot got his own "pro player pick"-video. Don't people always talk about how bad he is? And saying things like "letting the team die and then cleaning up" seems... like something someone terrible would say.
    Hotshot used to be good but then he kicked his jungler and started jungling himself, it didn´t end up well to say the least.

Curse now consists almost entirely of benched CLG players.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hm, I thought his had lower cd than Vayne's, it's the other way around it seems.
    Only by a couple of seconds. Shouldn't matter that much.

I just thought you were comparing Draven's knockback to Vayne's invis/ulti.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Only by a couple of seconds. Shouldn't matter that much.

I just thought you were comparing Draven's knockback to Vayne's invis/ulti.
    No, not their ultis. I was just comparing Draven's, Vayne's and Tristana's abilities to send Poppy away in case she ulted, or escapes from her.

I thought Draven's was better simply because it had lower cd than Vayne's Condemn, but not, Vayne's Condemn has lower cd and it also stuns if her target goes against a wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Kat go on sale in the past few weeks or something? That has literally been the only mid I've been up against the past couple of days.

Deleted
    I think Kata is starting to be FotM or she already is.

She was f2p last week iirc.

Deleted
    She has been fotm since scarra pro player pick.
    50% of my games have had at least 1 katarina in them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    She has been fotm since scarra pro player pick.
    50% of my games have had at least 1 katarina in them.
    I haven't watched that video of him, yet, but I doubt I will if it's like the one from Hotshot. If i want to see Kata kill people, I can just go play her myself, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I bought Lee Sin again (refunded him with RP previously) and I love it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 02:48 PM ----------

I also played Nunu jungle for the first time in a long time and holy shit I forgot how much I love turret diving at level 4. He controls the enemy jungle so well and his ganks are just to die for and then late game you help your AD carry tremendously. Seriously why would you put that guy at support over jungle I just don't see the reason.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...lackfire-torch

I found this interesting. Not sure how true this is in an actual game setting where there are other factors not covered by math, but I have yet to lose a game as Singed on TT building BFT, even beating other Singed players in Blind Pick who don't take it, so I'm inclined to believe his math is screwed up somewhere. Build RoA and BFT one after the other and you get a huge amount of health and decent damage. Next start building defensive items. I build either a Glacial Shroud or a Negatron cloak depending on the enemy team. Then I build a Witchcap. Finish off the build with FoN and FH. Unkillable, uncatchable, and your deal deceptively large amounts of damage. If a team had absolutely no AD or AP I could swap one of the defensive items out for a Rylais.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...lackfire-torch

I found this interesting. Not sure how true this is in an actual game setting where there are other factors not covered by math, but I have yet to lose a game as Singed on TT building BFT, even beating other Singed players in Blind Pick who don't take it, so I'm inclined to believe his math is screwed up somewhere. Build RoA and BFT one after the other and you get a huge amount of health and decent damage. Next start building defensive items. I build either a Glacial Shroud or a Negatron cloak depending on the enemy team. Then I build a Witchcap. Finish off the build with FoN and FH. Unkillable, uncatchable, and your deal deceptively large amounts of damage. If a team had absolutely no AD or AP I could swap one of the defensive items out for a Rylais.
    I read that too. Seemed interesting but I haven't played enough of the new 3v3 to test it out. I have a very important question regarding it... Is it competitive enough that it could actually have featured tournaments in the nearby Season 3 future?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    And then voyboy joined Curse.

Now curse has three ex CLG members.

10+ Year Old Account
    I NEVER noticed this until someone pointed it out the other day to me.

The little green dots by the tiny portraits of your allies(on the left side of the screen) shows if their ult is up or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I NEVER noticed this until someone pointed it out the other day to me.

The little green dots by the tiny portraits of your allies(on the left side of the screen) shows if their ult is up or not.
    You only noticed that now? XD

Well, it took me a while to figure it too.

But Riot has said they will change that and make it look like the way it shows in the spectator mode, I think.

Anyone else getting massive lag spikes in LoL recently? It's fine 95% of the game but it spikes just randomly for no reason. It's purely affecting LoL as skype or msn or w/e doesn't lose connection. So to repeat, it's only affecting LoL, the rest works perfectly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Anyone else getting massive lag spikes in LoL recently? It's fine 95% of the game but it spikes just randomly for no reason. It's purely affecting LoL as skype or msn or w/e doesn't lose connection. So to repeat, it's only affecting LoL, the rest works perfectly.
    I get random lag spikes or high latency, but that's because of my net... Not sure if LoL could also be affecting my high latency or random lag spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never paid attention to the portraits, so I didn't notice the whole green/grey dot thing.

And Yeah, my last two games I had moments of just HUGE lag spikes out of nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    And then voyboy joined Curse.

Now curse has three ex CLG members.
    Curse should just change their name to CLG.Bench. Won't be long till HotShot replaces his mid and ADC so they can fill those last two roles with ex-CLG players.

Deleted
    Curse should just change their name to CLG.Bench. Won't be long till HotShot replaces his mid and ADC so they can fill those last two roles with ex-CLG players.
    The only time he will replace Doublelift and Bigfatlp will be on a drunk night or something.
    I doubt he'll even want to replace them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know right. Only njacky and cop are not former clg members. I kinda wanna put a soon(tm), but I really don't see cop or nyjacky leaving anytime soon.