Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So since it's almost Halloween I guess I'll have to play my Haunting Nocturne constantly, mixed in with some Ravager.
    Hear that zepp? ITS THE SOUND OF NO ONE CARING!

oh god, i'm so sorry, don't beat me

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Hear that zepp? ITS THE SOUND OF NO ONE CARING!

oh god, i'm so sorry, don't beat me
    Someone has to break the 3s whining. Seriously, who the fuck gives a shit about 3s?

That, and I know you're just scared of me.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    It seems he maxes W for the CDR. Hm. Might have to try that.
    You didn't max W over E and Q allready?
    Son, I am dissapoint.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You didn't max W over E and Q allready?
    Son, I am dissapoint.
    No. But I rarely play Jungle Riven.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 01:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Someone has to break the 3s whining. Seriously, who the fuck gives a shit about 3s?

That, and I know you're just scared of me.
    do u evn lift?

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 01:43 PM ----------

do u evn lift?
    I bet Kahi doesn't even lift

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I bet Kahi doesn't even lift
    I'm not sure whether I should be glad, or punch you in your whore mouth for disrespecting Kahi.

Very enlightening Riven video. Don't generally jungle her, but might want to try it after seeing this.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    I think if you build him like an AD Bruiser he would be good. He has an AS steroid, a knock up every 3s, a GET THE FUCK BACK OVER HERE button, and his ultimate passive does pretty good dmg.
    Then... why not get an AD bruiser instead?

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    You should still max R > W > E > Q regardless of jungling or not. Unless you're fed, then it's better to go R > W > Q > E.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

Then... why not get an AD bruiser instead?
    Play style my dear friend. Not every really cares about winning as long as they have fun, and Blitzcronk is one of those champions that you will always have fun with

You should still max R > W > E > Q regardless of jungling or not. Unless you're fed, then it's better to go R > W > Q > E.
    Not according to Wings, but ok.

If you're top laning, max Q first, in most situations. If you're doing bad or just need the sustain/shield go for E then Q, or maybe even W first if you're doing that bad and need to constantly stun the other person so he/she won't harass you.

But R->Q->W->E is what you should do in most cases at top lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you're top laning, max Q first, in most situations. If you're doing bad or just need the sustain/shield go for E then Q, or maybe even W first if you're doing that bad and need to constantly stun the other person so he/she won't harass you.

But R->Q->W->E is what you should do in most cases at top lane.
    I was going to say, didn't they remove the huge scaling off W a couple of months back, making Q the best choice for bullying top?

I was going to say, didn't they remove the huge scaling off W a couple of months back, making Q the best choice for bullying top?
    They did. They nerfed W, by a lot, and buffed her Q a bit, making her Q pretty much almost like an auto attack without her passive, that's why it's picked first now.

It also allows you to bully more often and push the lane faster, like you said.

I still remember when she was so stupidly OP. Her health regen, her W's power, jesus.

They did. They nerfed W, by a lot, and buffed her Q a bit, making her Q pretty much almost like an auto attack without her passive, that's why it's picked first now.

I still remember when she was so stupidly OP. Her health regen, her W's power, jesus.
    Riot Employee #1: We need to make Riven a strong top laner, but allow for some diversity
    Riot Employee #2: Let's put all the damage, base and scaling, as well as the utility into one spell
    Riot Employee #3: Brilliant!
    Riot Employee #1: How does he do it?!

Riot Employee #1: We need to make Riven a strong top laner, but allow for some diversity
    Riot Employee #2: Let's put all the damage, base and scaling, as well as the utility into one spell
    Riot Employee #3: Brilliant!
    Riot Employee #1: How does he do it?!
    Atleast they only nerfed her once, or twice, I can't even remember.

Atleast they only nerfed her once, or twice, I can't even remember.
    ^_^ I need to play Riven more. Urgh.

Ok that was the last straw, I can't play LoL for unknown reason, I have to download it from zero... again (did that once way back), and repair button isn't working, I click on it and nothing, it seems it needs repair too
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

Oh cmon they really need to update those solomid guides, I was maxing W first also as top...but maybe is still good for me as I'm learning and it seems to be safer.

Btw this are the champions I like to play as top, can u tell me is wich situation should I choose each one of them?
    - Riven
    - Jayce
    - Irelia
    - Rumble
    Also bought teemo and vlad but never used them.

Rumble : your team is low on AP (your mid isn't good AP carry late game like Heimer)
    Riven : your team is low on CC
    Irelia : Their team has squishy mage with insane dmg that count on CC to escape death (like Veigar, you can kill him and end his threat and his stun won't stop you in team fights)
    Jayce: you want to win (I'd say he is most OP top now)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

Looks like i'm still playing Riven the old way by maxing W first and Q last as per the old guide.

But i thought it made sense cause W CD scales with level whereas the Q is just a flat 13s cooldown regardless of level. So you will end up using W twice within the period of 1 Q which will ultimately do higher dps am i right?