1. #16401
    Fluffy Kitten Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Still no VoDs up. Don't think I will catch last evenings games before noon today. D:

    Missed N-Sword v AzB and CLG Eu v NA.
    I think mlg puts the vods out after the tourny unless you payed for the premium thing. Though I'm not entirely sure on that.

  2. #16402
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Think it's safe to say Karthus needs a nerf on his higher ranks of requiem.
    I'm not actually sure it's possible to make a balanced global ultimate. Probably too late to remove them now though.

  3. #16403
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Still no VoDs up. Don't think I will catch last evenings games before noon today. D:

    Missed N-Sword v AzB and CLG Eu v NA.
    I think there is VoDs for yesterday on todays tournament page on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ub_discussion/
    Last edited by quosk1867; 2012-11-04 at 05:16 PM.

  4. #16404
    I can't seem to enter EUW, it gives me an error and then procedes to give a message saying, "send report - "yes" or "no""... Then I can't even put my pw again, it just bugs.

    Anyone else with this problem?
    Need You Now
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  5. #16405
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I can't seem to enter EUW, it gives me an error and then procedes to give a message saying, "send report - "yes" or "no""... Then I can't even put my pw again, it just bugs.

    Anyone else with this problem?
    Can't get in either, but I don't get the error, I just get to position 1 in queue...and stuck there forever.

  6. #16406
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Can't get in either, but I don't get the error, I just get to position 1 in queue...and stuck there forever.
    I got once stuck too at position 1, but then it gave me an error. I'm just glad I'm not the only one!
    Need You Now
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  7. #16407
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,863
    It's all very buggy, viewing my profile gives me null errors. Queue is super long (I left so I dunno if it's working) Custom game wouldn't start because "Another player modified it" and then I finally got it to start, and it's stuck on "the battle is about to begin!"

  8. #16408
    1...but a really slow one

  9. #16409
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    1...but a really slow one
    You should blackout your name, you know, just to be safe.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-11-04 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Grammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
    Need You Now
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  10. #16410
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,413
    It's in his signature. I doubt blacking out would do a lot.

  11. #16411
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's in his signature. I doubt blacking out would do a lot.
    login name =! ingame name

  12. #16412
    Hey guys.
    Guys.


    Guuuuuys.

    Passwords.

  13. #16413
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's in his signature. I doubt blacking out would do a lot.
    Didn't notice that, he should really remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    login name =! ingame name
    Check his link, he's using his account name.

    If he uses his account name for as his Summoner's name, meh. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Hey guys.
    Guys.


    Guuuuuys.

    Passwords.
    uregay69uregay. <- NSFW
    Need You Now
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  14. #16414
    http://www.own3d.tv/MLG < scroll to league of legends. pretty choppy at some points and horrible camera work for most games, but, at least most of the casted games are there

  15. #16415
    Game 2 of AzB v CLG EU was probably one of the most complete & utter stomps I have ever seen in competitive play.

    Unreal. Korean teams, 0 fucks given.

  16. #16416
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Game 2 of AzB v CLG EU was probably one of the most complete & utter stomps I have ever seen in competitive play.

    Unreal. Korean teams, 0 fucks given.
    It was both brutal and beautiful at the same time...

  17. #16417
    Fluffy Kitten Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,276
    welp, there goes my last team I was rooting for in this tourny.

    That was a very impressive showing by blaze though.

  18. #16418
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    welp, there goes my last team I was rooting for in this tourny.

    That was a very impressive showing by blaze though.
    Hey Izzro, did the LoL forum find this fluffy kitten?
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    uregay69uregay. <- NSFW
    The point here is that account names barely mean anything.

  19. #16419
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,588
    Complete stomp for azubu, nuuu clg.eu :/
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  20. #16420
    Fluffy Kitten Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Hey Izzro, did the LoL forum find this fluffy kitten?.
    It vary well might have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •