Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    At least you found a challenging way to archieve gladiator. Not that it still matters...
    Congratulations anyways :P
    tyvm
    10 chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    Any idea when the servers shut down then?
    No clue really.^^ They were down yesterday evening tho that was probably an accident. Riot has not given out a specific date afaik but i expect it to be by the end of this week or the beginning of the next week.

Dunno if anyone mentioned it, but the end of Season 2 is delayed. Check Surrender @ 20 for more details.
    Might actually try for Gold. I only miss 180 ELO.

About WoW: MoP is a lot better than Cataclysm was, but you still get sick of it pretty fast. Raids are great, but with me lacking a proper guild, it was just "Mists of Daily Hell Island" for me (there's a LOT of dailies), so I quit until something cool happens again.
    Not to mention the new "solo PvE"-thing in the next patch is through the "Black Market Auction House" (think normal AH, except with only bids dominated by rich people and guilds), or by being invited by someone already in. Screw that shit.

On another note, I was gonna ask in the Dota 2 thread, but figured most of them already had it, so... Is there anyone who is interested in a Dota 2 invite? I got one free on Steam, and no one I know of wants it, so I thought I'd ask you guys.

Just gonna note that I would prefer to give it to someone I know is gonna use it. So no one without an avatar and with like 10 posts, please.

I play from South Africa and the lowest ping I've seen any one of us get is 190 >.< I average round about 200-220 most of the time. Then people moan about 120 and stuff O.o It really isn't that bad considering that the average human reaction time is 300 ms. It does make certain champs a lot harder to play like Gragas, but overall it's not that bad.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Dunno if anyone mentioned it, but the end of Season 2 is delayed. Check Surrender @ 20 for more details.
    Might actually try for Gold. I only miss 180 ELO.
    I'm so bitter about gold
    We decided to do an all nighter and go for gold in 3v3's. We managed to get 1426 (Gold in 3's is 1450). The very next game we grabbed an early teemo and last pick was Olaf. The two wanted to swap (Since the person who chose teemo was good with Olaf and vice versa) but then the client bugged out and wouldn't let them swap. So we ended up with an Ap Olaf and Bruiser teemo. Still nearly won
    After that we were so tired that we couldn't play properly and lost tons of games.
    At least I got silver :/

Deleted
    I always seem to get people who even lack the basics of some roles right before i reach 1500. It really is depressing sometimes.^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    I play from South Africa and the lowest ping I've seen any one of us get is 190 >.< I average round about 200-220 most of the time. Then people moan about 120 and stuff O.o It really isn't that bad considering that the average human reaction time is 300 ms. It does make certain champs a lot harder to play like Gragas, but overall it's not that bad.
    It is if you are used to 40ms.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Black Cleaver is turning into awesomesauce in S3.

AD Casters rejoice! This probably blows Pillager out of the water too! Already heard about being able to do lulzy armor shredding with MF's ult and this because it deals physical damage now.
    I know what I'll be putting in my core build on Lee Sin! That's freaking amazing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It is if you are used to 40ms.
    Try playing Pudge on US servers, especially considering DotA already has input delay.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance anyone here has a 5v5 or 3v3 team around gold ranking? Or anyone willing to help me out with it? Right now all I can think of is getting that damn Janna skin, and I can die happy. xP

Id be endless thankful to anyone willing to help out.
    Last edited by Dukro; 2012-11-08 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Try playing Pudge on US servers, especially considering DotA already has input delay.
    I'd rather not

Deleted
    Bah...I've seen Pax Jax yesterday and I wanted to buy the sking and I found out that is limited only that u can buy on ebay for 75 euros....sob

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Bah...I've seen Pax Jax yesterday and I wanted to buy the sking and I found out that is limited only that u can buy on ebay for 75 euros....sob
    yeah, it's a legacy skin. Sucks.

Pax Jax is an amazing skin. I wish I could have it too.

I saw a PAX Tf on ebay for $350 before, dont see one for months now =/.

Kinda want to grab a PAX Sivir someday. But I dont play Sivir often tho.
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2012-11-08 at 03:28 PM.

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    huh, those have gone up a lot since I last checked. But ya, sucks that it's a legacy skin, because card board tube samurai jax is such an awesome skin.

Deleted
    Rampant is my bad luck charm. First game with him, I play terribly. Next 4 games carry.

Deleted
    Rampant?
    10chars

Deleted
    Rampant?
    10chars
    Rampant Rabbit. The MMO-C guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Legacy skins make me sad. I like Nottingham Ezreal / Silent Night Sona
    ya, there's a few i'd like, but oh wells. What do

Deleted
    Snow Bunny Nidalee

Deleted
    Rampant is my bad luck charm. First game with him, I play terribly. Next 4 games carry.
    haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Legacy skins make me sad. I like Nottingham Ezreal / Silent Night Sona
    I wish I could have Nosfurato Vladimir. *.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ya, there's a few i'd like, but oh wells. What do
    Complain to Riot, it usually does it, maybe they'll give us IP boosts if we complain too hard!

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 03:43 PM ----------

Snow Bunny Nidalee
    Bewitching Nidalee. T.T