Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I've said this a million times. It's because we have less people therefore server's really never have an issue, I can't even remember if we've ever had a crash.
    That one time at band camp...

Deleted
    Well now EUNE seems to be down as well. If this takes much longer I might have to spend my time usefully.

EUW is back up, with only a small + 20k queue, 5 minutes, but it's going pretty fast.

Bring in Zed! D:
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    EUW is down again? Why....? <.<

Just tried to log in.

Position in queue: OVER TWENTY THOUSAAAND!!!

Guess I'll play Dota 2 instead, for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Guess I'll play Dota 2 instead, for now.
    What's the point, Diretide is over, no more free hats.

Deleted
    Oh yes, I did use Fraps with LoL replay. :P

Deleted
    Bought gragas, testing him as support, how many time will I have to read? "WTF no support?"

10+ Year Old Account
    So I finally have enough money to buy Zombie Brand on the last day. Only whenever I try to buy RP I get an error... They better fix this before he goes off sale or I'm gonna be royally pissed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't want a silver banner that announces to people in all of my games that I failed to reach 1.4k elo.
    Should've asked me to queue with you more then, duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    If you contact support about it you might still be able to get him when the sale expires (contact before he goes out)

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 06:12 PM ----------

I *hate* the S2 "rewards"

I don't want a silver banner that announces to people in all of my games that I failed to reach 1.4k elo.
    I like my silver banner, because I guarantee most of the people I get matched with are bronze rank. At least, that's the skill level they play at.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    What's the point, Diretide is over, no more free hats.
    You sure? I did a game just two hours ago. :-/

Also, actually kinda excited for Zed, I do love those complicated champions.

Deleted
    I dont even know where i got this stupid gold banner from but i guess ill suck it up.

Deleted
    is the banner online already?

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 07:32 PM ----------

Yes it is...I got no frame

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    is the banner online already?
    Well at least it shows your banner on your profile. Yet again im not really sure if i am supposed to get that gold banner since i missed gold elo in soloqueue by a whisker and can't remember any premade ranked games in either 3v3 nor 5v5.

At first I was a bit disappointed that I missed gold by 1 game, but I rather like the silver cup icon Totally nabbing gold next season if not more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    At first I was a bit disappointed that I missed gold by 1 game, but I rather like the silver cup icon Totally nabbing gold next season if not more.
    I thought i missed it by a game too since my highest soloqueue elo was 1488 if i remember correctly but apparently i got gold from some premade team i played like a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    I thought i missed it by a game too since my highest soloqueue elo was 1488 if i remember correctly but apparently i got gold from some premade team i played like a year ago.
    Yeah well I wasn't that fussed, we just tried to make a last minute team and spend one all nighter on it. Got tons of match up experience and all that so was all good. I was surprised that I also made silver for solo queue D: Didn't know that till I had the border in my game.

10+ Year Old Account
    ranked is so fucked up right now.

Geez, the amount of rage I got from my last team >.>

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Bought gragas, testing him as support, how many time will I have to read? "WTF no support?"
    A lot, because he isn't really a viable support. He has an AS slow and his ult, but that's it. He's easily poked out of lane, and if you are harassing with barrels you will go oom quickly and you will shove the lane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    So I finally have enough money to buy Zombie Brand on the last day. Only whenever I try to buy RP I get an error... They better fix this before he goes off sale or I'm gonna be royally pissed.
    Best decision of your life. It's amazing!