Deleted
    Anybody feel like the game was balanced but now they throw everything tits up again with the major changes to items?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Guys I have a simple question, when is Riot planning on adding these new items, jungle changes and when will Season 3 officially start?

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Anybody feel like the game was balanced but now they throw everything tits up again with the major changes to items?
    And nope I dont cool, I think its keeping the game fresh and alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Guys I have a simple question, when is Riot planning on adding these new items, jungle changes and when will Season 3 officially start?

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:32 AM ----------

And nope I dont cool, I think its keeping the game fresh and alive.
    It's looking like in a few weeks, when Nami is released. Season 3 won't start then, but at least the changes will be in. I think Season 3 starts in December when they do the pro team tournament thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It's looking like in a few weeks, when Nami is released. Season 3 won't start then, but at least the changes will be in. I think Season 3 starts in December when they do the pro team tournament thing.
    ._. screw that shit, I dont care how other people play. I just wanna play in Season3
    Last edited by Silent; 2012-11-16 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    "In general, high-end item premiums have been reduced across the board. This means that items are generally more expensive or provide less statistics the higher tier they are."

Wow, almost like they feel like fixing their item system.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I only have pictures of chicks in hats.
    That's an unusual fetish you've got going.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    ._. screw that shit, I dont care how other people play. I just wanna play in Season3
    If it's anything like last season, it will be :

-> Next Patch brings in season changes
    -> Pre-season lingers for about 6-10 weeks as the changes get balanced
    -> Riot is happy with the state of the game and starts the season

curious, when are they going to nerf teemo? he has been running amok for a while now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I've come up with this idea because whenever a Karthus dies you usually just can't keep going because what comes next hurts hard. If you kill Karthus, I would say just back off from the team fight and live to fight another day because chances are he will ultimate. I've always wondered how you counter the ultimate and to me the best way to do it is just back off after he dies. Thoughts on this concept? I'm sure it's been talked about and done before.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    So I've come up with this idea because whenever a Karthus dies you usually just can't keep going because what comes next hurts hard. If you kill Karthus, I would say just back off from the team fight and live to fight another day because chances are he will ultimate. I've always wondered how you counter the ultimate and to me the best way to do it is just back off after he dies. Thoughts on this concept? I'm sure it's been talked about and done before.
    If you're in a team fight, and you're in low hp, chances are, you're going to die whether you run or not, so keep fighting, and if you're champion has lifesteal, keep fighting.

Also, running away if you're in a teamfight is bad because you're giving your enemy free damage on you while you run, that's kinda bad.

I think it's okay if everyone just focus him and backs off, that is, if you can do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you're in a team fight, and you're in low hp, chances are, you're going to die whether you run or not, so keep fighting, and if you're champion has lifesteal, keep fighting.

Also, running away if you're in a teamfight is bad because you're giving your enemy free damage on you while you run, that's kinda bad.

I think it's okay if everyone just focus him and backs off, that is, if you can do that.
    He's just to powerful, nerf him please Riot. It won't break to nerf that ultimate damage and when people make the argument that it will break him I just facepalm because he literally can just sit back or die and then press r and his ultimate does more damage than most ultimate's and it's trivial to use. I want to punch a cat whenever I see that red line from the sky on my head. The fact that people ban Malphite over him is baffling...
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Counter pick him? Sivir / Nocturne / Vladimir / Fizz etc. etc.

Counter build him? Banshee's Veil, Zhonya's Hourglass.

Counter spell him? Barrier, Heal.

Counter item him? Red pot.

Blow him up in lane, so he can't get to late game carry status? Don't die to stupid shit (like sticking around on 10 health in lane to get those last 3 minions).

10+ Year Old Account
    Soraka. At least in the early game her ult basically makes his ult not do anything. That being said you have to trade an ult for an ult.

In general the best thing to do is to either force the karthus to die in a bad place, or just disengage. If the karthus is really farmed or fed or something, it's pretty much game over if he gets into the middle of your team, or if he manages to die in the middle of your team. As for countering his ult, there isn't really much you can do. Requiem us gonna appear over your heads unless he foolishly casts it in a position where he can be interrupted. Out side of a soraka ult or someone sort of heal/shield there isn't really anything you can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Duilliath the Bringer of Bad News... I meant for solo queue, I mean you could easily deal with him but in solo queue people are mindless a lot of the time.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Just ban karthus, problem solved.

I do that sometimes if I'm not in a mood to try and deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

I do but then when people are like "Ban malp, ban malp" I usually do to keep the team calm... And then Karthus get's chosen. I should probably just main mid and play him.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

Someone bans Soraka? I ban Karthus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Someone bans Soraka? I ban Karthus.
    Who bans Soraka?
    Hey everyone

How are we not talking more about the new changes?

For the first time in... forever I am so excited to play league. I honestly think the meta will be completely different. I think AP assasins are going to be very viable, if not OP. AD casters are going to be right up there, finally viable. Armor and MR won't be as commonly available- so I feel as if the games might be more exciting.

And my favorite role, support- looks incredibly fun to play. Pickpocket; awesome, it will promote aggressive play. New items so I don't have to buy wards? Awesome. SO MANY NEW SUPPORT ITEM BUILDS.

I honestly think the meta will be different, and the new champ looks fantastic. It will ALMOST be worth the 3 weeks of bugginess and inevitable 5 days of down servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    How are we not talking more about the new changes?

For the first time in... forever I am so excited to play league. I honestly think the meta will be completely different. I think AP assasins are going to be very viable, if not OP. AD casters are going to be right up there, finally viable. Armor and MR won't be as commonly available- so I feel as if the games might be more exciting.

And my favorite role, support- looks incredibly fun to play. Pickpocket; awesome, it will promote aggressive play. New items so I don't have to buy wards? Awesome. SO MANY NEW SUPPORT ITEM BUILDS.

I honestly think the meta will be different, and the new champ looks fantastic. It will ALMOST be worth the 3 weeks of bugginess and inevitable 5 days of down servers.
    I think Riot understood that they couldn't have the same meta forever, so I do applaud them on these changes.
    Hey everyone