It's also sometimes hard to get an ARAM going because people don't grasp what "Random" means, so they'll just go "I don't wanna play that!" and quit at champ select.

Really annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    yI see the term alot but I can't seem to crack it.
    What's ARAM?
    all random all mid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Preliminary testing is that Riot lied and everyone should start Machete. Sorry.
    pretty much this. I've done some runs through the new jungle with some lesser used champs (master yi for example) and it's pretty painful. Udyr can start with a dorans blade and do well, I think diana could probably do something else too since her clear is pretty ridiculous. I don't know though, I might have to test it out.

I think with leashes, well just damage now, other items besides machette may be viable if you want to go for some sort of gank or rush some specific item. I do think gp10 jungling is rather dead though.

In ARAM, anything with alots of poke, sustain can just dominate the game.

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    CC can be pretty amazing as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    pretty much this. I've done some runs through the new jungle with some lesser used champs (master yi for example) and it's pretty painful. Udyr can start with a dorans blade and do well, I think diana could probably do something else too since her clear is pretty ridiculous. I don't know though, I might have to test it out.

I think with leashes, well just damage now, other items besides machette may be viable if you want to go for some sort of gank or rush some specific item. I do think gp10 jungling is rather dead though.
    Actually, it might not be. People smarter and with more time on there hands than me (read: stonewall) have actually figured out the new jungle gives the same gold up to 11 minutes as the current jungle. However, everyone else is making less gold and passive gold generation was bumped up, which accounts for the slightly more gold.

Deleted
    I need to play LoL.

Hm, I think for the coming times that's all I'm going to say when I come here. T.T

I wish I had more time, like, an extra 24 hours just so I can focus on gaming. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Actually, it might not be. People smarter and with more time on there hands than me (read: stonewall) have actually figured out the new jungle gives the same gold up to 11 minutes as the current jungle. However, everyone else is making less gold and passive gold generation was bumped up, which accounts for the slightly more gold.
    Hmm, I think kages will be good on diana. Though if you turn your machete into a spirit stone, then philo stone is really only their for extra gold. People take it now becuase it gives sustain and gp10, but if it only gives gp10 (it still gives sustain, just you already have some) then it's not that useful. You could also just sell the machete after you don't really need it anymore instead of upgrading it. I'm not really sure if people will do that though.

Anyways, I did some more pbe jungle diana stuff.
    Dorans ring: 3:55ish
    Dorans Shield: 4:00
    Amp tome and 1 pot: 3:50
    Boots x3: 3:45ish
    Machete x5: 3:40 with close to full health and two pots left over.

Right now the machete is the obvious item to start with, but I think if you got a good enough leash/damage you could do amp tome and rush some item out of that. I don't know if it is viable to skip the items that the machete goes into (I kind of doubt it) but it's another option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Hmm, I think kages will be good on diana. Though if you turn your machete into a spirit stone, then philo stone is really only their for extra gold. People take it now becuase it gives sustain and gp10, but if it only gives gp10 (it still gives sustain, just you already have some) then it's not that useful. You could also just sell the machete after you don't really need it anymore instead of upgrading it. I'm not really sure if people will do that though.

Anyways, I did some more pbe jungle diana stuff.
    Dorans ring: 3:55ish
    Dorans Shield: 4:00
    Amp tome and 1 pot: 3:50
    Boots x3: 3:45ish
    Machete x5: 3:40 with close to full health and two pots left over.

Right now the machete is the obvious item to start with, but I think if you got a good enough leash/damage you could do amp tome and rush some item out of that. I don't know if it is viable to skip the items that the machete goes into (I kind of doubt it) but it's another option.
    I would never sell machete. The items it builds into are too good. Another good reason to always start machete.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    As long as it's not Katarina, a penta is always impressive.

Not that it's not impressive on Katarina either, but if anything, she is the least impressing one to get it on.
    And a Karthus somewhere laughed quietly while polishing his [R] key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the best way to deal with rage over bad SC2 players? Win a 4v5 ranked game in LoL! The wonders good teamwork can do. Also helps to be tanky as fuck with a Mundo(me) and a Leona to protect the carries.

Just played Karthus for the first time (been waiting on his free week for a loooong time) and MAN, is that guy fun or what?! Not much early kill potential unless it's coordinated well with your jungler, but his farm is ridiculous. I'll admit I'm not a great farmer playing mid unless I'm Malzahar, but Jesus, I broke 170+ farm in 20! (which I know isn't a lot, but it is for me)

Dunno how anyone else builds him and I didn't even check any build guides, but I went for boots+3, rushed RoA, grabbed Rabadons, went for Archangels, WotA (just leaving E on whilst in teamfights and healing like crazy pwns) and Rylais, just for that lil bit o' health. Worked really well, finished 22/4/17 lol

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    So, did you guys see this?
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11...d-of-2012.html
    Guessing the one they'll pull out after Nami, assuming they don't do 2 or so in December.
    I like the sound of that! ANYTHING that reminds people of Starbuck from BSG is a big fucking plus in my books

also... I Love AP teemo, after playing him a load today, I just wanted to say that
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Just played Karthus for the first time (been waiting on his free week for a loooong time) and MAN, is that guy fun or what?! Not much early kill potential unless it's coordinated well with your jungler, but his farm is ridiculous. I'll admit I'm not a great farmer playing mid unless I'm Malzahar, but Jesus, I broke 170+ farm in 20! (which I know isn't a lot, but it is for me)

Dunno how anyone else builds him and I didn't even check any build guides, but I went for boots+3, rushed RoA, grabbed Rabadons, went for Archangels, WotA (just leaving E on whilst in teamfights and healing like crazy pwns) and Rylais, just for that lil bit o' health. Worked really well, finished 22/4/17 lol
    Just wait till you get really good with him... He can carry games on his own and practically wins team fights as long as you don't go like 0/5.
    Hey everyone

Watching Wingsofdeath playing Kayle and its interesting seeing his build, a kinda on-hit APish Kayle using Nashors Tooth, Wits End, Madred Bloodrazors. I can understand the Nashors Tooth in a big way, the CDR is lovely on it but Im not sure about the other items. However he has gone 8-3 and 10-1 so clearly the build is doing something right.

I normally play Kayle AD, might mix it up a bit in a few games and see how it goes, probably need to check into his rune useage first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Watching Wingsofdeath playing Kayle and its interesting seeing his build, a kinda on-hit APish Kayle using Nashors Tooth, Wits End, Madred Bloodrazors. I can understand the Nashors Tooth in a big way, the CDR is lovely on it but Im not sure about the other items. However he has gone 8-3 and 10-1 so clearly the build is doing something right.

I normally play Kayle AD, might mix it up a bit in a few games and see how it goes, probably need to check into his rune useage first.
    High level players can build anything and win. It's the massive gap in skill that lets them do things like that compared to people like us.

Implying that he is somehow over 2k ELO playing people that arent over 2k ELO?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Implying that he is somehow over 2k ELO playing people that arent over 2k ELO?
    Implying that both him (Wings especially) and the people he play with are able to do these things. I've seen a Platinum player go Vayne in a 1.7-1.8k lobby and buy a Aegis and Phage, then later sell the Phage to buy a 35 min BT. She carried the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Implying that both him (Wings especially) and the people he play with are able to do these things. I've seen a Platinum player go Vayne in a 1.7-1.8k lobby and buy a Aegis and Phage, then later sell the Phage to buy a 35 min BT. She carried the entire time.
    Except he is a platinum player vs other platinum players. The guys he is against know what theyre doing, watching his stream (and tbh Im enjoying it a lot, he talks a LOT about whats going on and thats awesome) and pretty much everything he said about the enemy was "Well that guy is making all the right decisions, just the level 1 gank etc etc has put him behind."

Its not like he is playing a silly build, he is saying its his favourite Kayle build that helps Kayle dominate the lane better than going full AD and allows her to be more "Kayle" than just another generic AD carry.

Deleted
    Would you compare a professional League of Legends player at Diamond, to a soloqueue, never played in a team at high level Diamond?

Wings is a tier above Diamond. Also, I've seen Platinum players be worse than gold players. You'd do well to not let borders dictate skill.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-11-21 at 11:22 AM.