Deleted
    Wow.... I was in a game that blew my mind in the bad way. An AP miss fortune. An AD jungle taric. A tank morgana. And last but not least, a fucking teemo buying 3 archangel staves....... Must have been 4 premade friends who felt like trolling, they didn't say a word either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any champions with a similar play style to Morgana? I think Lux might be a bit similar, but I've never seen her in a game yet so I'm not sure.

Also, I'm currently sitting at 15k IP and I'm not sure what to spend them on. I think I need more champions though as I only have 3 right now (of which I only play one). But I also only have runes for caster/support, so I feel a bit useless when I try to play other roles (I can tank decently without proper runes, but I can't jungle and can't kill things as AD). I think I'll buy singed at least since I like him, and maybe Mordekaiser too as I liked him when I last played him (which was 8 months ago) but I don't know what to do with the rest of my IP.
    Last edited by Ishu; 2011-08-07 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Download LoLrecorder/LoLreplay

Have it running while you play LoL

Then upload replays to mediafire or something
    I have LoLrecorder and the game saved, just don't know how to upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Are there any champions with a similar play style to Morgana? I think Lux might be a bit similar, but I've never seen her in a game yet so I'm not sure.

Also, I'm currently sitting at 15k IP and I'm not sure what to spend them on. I think I need more champions though as I only have 3 right now (of which I only play one). But I also only have runes for caster/support, so I feel a bit useless when I try to play other roles (I can tank decently without proper runes, but I can't jungle and can't kill things as AD). I think I'll buy singed at least since I like him, and maybe Mordekaiser too as I liked him when I last played him (which was 8 months ago) but I don't know what to do with the rest of my IP.
    You could probably fill out a page or two of 'generic' runes for each role. I'd personally browse through the champions and decide what role you intend to mainly play, and if you don't have runes catered towards that role, buy some. You can get a lot of things for 15k, and can easily get quite a few champions.

Also, remember that just because some champions cost 450/1350, it doesn't make them bad to buy :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Morgana and Lux are very similar. I prefer Lux because of her 24 sec ult and AOE.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Morgana and Lux are very similar. I prefer Lux because of her 24 sec ult and AOE.
    Yep, Lux is pretty similar. I like her more than Morgana myself too, Lux feels like she has more damage output thanks to her passive.

So I went against my better judgement and queued an actual PVP game. We got pushed down to only one inhib up, but managed to win. I'm really liking Sona a lot.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing LoL about a month ago, really fun game. Although doing random 5v5's can be hell =/. I mainly play Wukong these days, tryn before the patch and looking to try a new champ. Any ideas? Name is Minaccia on EU west.
    Tankadin in Aurora. 6/6HC MSV 6/6HC HOF 3/4HC Terrace 3 days a week (25).

Quote Originally Posted by chris1554 View Post
    Started playing LoL about a month ago, really fun game. Although doing random 5v5's can be hell =/. I mainly play Wukong these days, tryn before the patch and looking to try a new champ. Any ideas? Name is Minaccia on EU west.
    Sounds like you enjoy melee bruisers, so I would suggest Lee Sin or Irelia, both are very fun. Lee Sin is a little harder to master, but it feels really good when you do.
    When i give my opinion I like to say that I give my 2 cents, which given the state of the economy is worthless, much like my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you feel like playing around with a few friends in normal. giantfunny[dot]com/ultimate_bravery.php so many bad things xD
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS
    85 shadow/disc priest
    Looks like I got hacked again. Screw it I'm done with WoW

Something amazing just happened today.

We were losing hard in our game, with their annie fed 10-0. I said we needed to focus Annie, or we would lose the game.

Then, the unthinkable happened. They actually listened. Now with everyone focusing annie, we aced them the next 4 team fights, pushed to the nexus and won, with the annies final score being 10-4.

Perhaps there's still hope for pub games, perhaps...

I forgot how much fun Annie is. Her burst is so nutsy. Glad I waited till after they dropped her price (didn't even know they were doing it) to pick her up though. Now I have Morgana! Yay for more champs. I just need to buy more rune pages, 3 is not enough -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started LoL a week ago or so, it's been fun. Usually play as Lux/Caitly/Ashe, thinking bout buying Sona. I'm assuming I shouldn't worry too much about runes till I hit 30 & have a ton of IP stockpiled, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Just started LoL a week ago or so, it's been fun. Usually play as Lux/Caitly/Ashe, thinking bout buying Sona. I'm assuming I shouldn't worry too much about runes till I hit 30 & have a ton of IP stockpiled, right?
    You could buy a few Tier 1 runes, but it isn't necessary. Don't buy Tier 2 runes though. Just go straight for Tier 3 runes, after Tier 1 or just plain from the get go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought tried out Jax this morning.

10 minutes ago, I aced an entire team of 5 (Veigar, Akali, Gangplank, Miss Fortune, and Katarina). By myself. Admittedly, it's their own stupid fault because they came at me one by one, but I was still surprised. I should have gotten a Soulstealer and a Sword of the Occult.

I love going 20/3/5.

Word of advice: Don't feed a Jax. It turns him into a tanking machine of total annihilation. If you are Jax, before getting into an engagement I recommend trying to get a dodge off of a creep so you can stun immediately.
    Last edited by Luminar; 2011-08-07 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Word of advice: Don't feed a Jax. It turns him into a tanking machine of total annihilation. If you are Jax, before getting into an engagement I recommend trying to get a dodge off of a creep so you can stun immediately.
    I think we can all agree feeding anyone, especially a carry, is a really bad idea :P

Deleted
    Lux is probably the closest yeah.

Both have a snare (lux 2 targets, Morgana 1), a great AoE (Morgana's AoE = huge and painful), and a shield. Though out of the 2 I find Morgana to fill the support role better. Her shield can be so useful it just isn't funny anymore. That and her Ulti can totally fuck up the other team.
    Lux however has a great AoE slow, a relative useful shield hitting twice and massive burst.

Imo they're both a lot of fun to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I think we can all agree feeding anyone, especially a carry, is a really bad idea :P
    Nonsense. Feeding a Galio has no consequences whatsoever! *smugface*

Now, should I buy Karthus or Rammus + Akali?
    Last edited by Luminar; 2011-08-07 at 08:29 AM.

Galio doesn't need to be fed, he just needs to R button

10+ Year Old Account
    I am playing with some of my friends who just started with LoL, one of them are level 15 and when I tell him that or this isnt viable like laning Trundle. He is always so bitchy about it like ''I played him laning and it went well''
    He doesnt understand that I am talking about high gaming and not halfway to max level, soooo annoying.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Now, should I buy Karthus or Rammus + Akali?
    Karthus is still a great mage, landing his q correctly and using his other abilities while positioning yourself correctly takes some getting used to.

I wouldn't buy Rammus right now, hes usually a pretty weak pick against organized teams.

If you have the correct runes for akali to reach both of her passives at level 1 she is a great pick. She has an amazing early game that allows her to snowball easily. Late game she falls off pretty sharply, oracles and banshee veils make her a lot less useful. But she is still probably the best assassin in the game.