10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    What about the Melee ADCs? I could See Fiora making good use of Zephyr.
    Fiora sounds reasonable because she wants a bit of CDR in addition to a small amount of AS.

Tryndamere could use the AS but the CDR is kind of wasted on him except for his ult.

Master Yi wouldn't probably use it because the CDR is for naught if he can get resets on his ult.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-05 at 07:38 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Just tried out BT BT Black Cleaver and it rips people up, seriously. (On Riven)
    I had a solo quadra kill, it was pretty damn sick. I literally 3 shot Ezreal, 4 shot leona with W up and owned Voli + Ahri in seconds.

How is it possible to counter AP characters now? Force of Nature is gone, and nothing provides the MR equivalent. Am I gonna have to build a Maw as a tank now?

Just did a game. Was more interested in the item shop than in the game... Was a lot of camping at our tower early, with the ADC and me (support).
    ("Support" Pantheon tower diving at level 3 is ridiculous.)

Zephyr with BC and Warmogs on Panth is awesome also.

Look at the new Aegis, then the upgrade... it gives you 60 Mr if you upgrade to Bulwark (you get the aura on you also)... which is 16 less then FoN but gives an aura.

Defensive stats are harder to come by, but yeah AP's are hitting pretty hard at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoman007 View Post
    How is it possible to counter AP characters now? Force of Nature is gone, and nothing provides the MR equivalent. Am I gonna have to build a Maw as a tank now?
    I've seen more people going for just flat health. The new aegis thing gives a decent amount of MR and banshee's veil is always there. But ya, without the big ticket MR item, it's kinda hard to build against them.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, completely off-topic, but who else thinks that Riven needs an older sister named Myst? I'm not joking either, Riot should legitimately make that character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoman007 View Post
    See a few pages before, you can still get 200 MR.

Deleted
    I guess I've seen a jarvan every game, 5 in a row.

Deleted
    I'm sure I will eventually get a game without a Diana on both sides

Maybe

Just had a game with Jarvan too.

Anyway, played a few games, with mostly friends. I spent more time looking at the item shop than actually doing stuff because of all the new items, most of which are really cool and sweet.

Also, had a game which I lost, but I went jungle phoenix Udyr, man, he freaking wrecks the shit out of everything. Tears jungle mobs apart, and I forgot how much freaking damage he does. I was 5/0/1 very early (though accidentally nicked some of those kills... oops!). Although we eventually lost... I think my jungler is back. <3

Also had a game as support Leona. The game went 17/0 in our favor. Everything just went SUPER SMOOTH, which is extremely nice for a change considering my games with my RL friends have a tendency to go to hell really fast, but this game was just amazing for us.

Just an amazing day for me. The spark in LoL is back for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    so these new support items that build out of kages.

Tarics with 140 AP during lane are really scary. Was not expecting the taric to do 500 damage with his combo

10+ Year Old Account
    So, new items out, anyone care to suggest what I should rush with Irelia? And what's good on her in general...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    So, new items out, anyone care to suggest what I should rush with Irelia? And what's good on her in general...
    Wits/Triforce is still probablly best. GA was nerfed a bit but I still think it´s good on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Wits/Triforce is still probablly best. GA was nerfed a bit but I still think it´s good on her.
    So none of the new items?

Love the new Varus skin, makes his ult almost invisible when using it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Graves+hurricane= constant uptime on quickdraw.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Graves+hurricane= constant uptime on quickdraw.
    So much fun isnt it

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Clearly you missed out on 0/30/0 COME AT ME BRO

--

Also made an 17/14 build, basically the old 19/12-ish build.
    Impressive!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    So none of the new items?
    Well I tried Zephyr but I just feel like it´s inferior to triforce and wits end. Since tenacity scales multiplicatively it´s better to just stick with your passive+ defense masteries and maybe merc threads. I´m no expert though and I havn´t tried them all, but it seems like Zephyr would be the only one which would actually fit somewhat to Irelia, and even that feels worse than the old build.