10+ Year Old Account

Splash art looks good. I think they've done a good job with nami so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man oh man oh man.

Tried Twitch for the first time in ages again. Pretty much just rushed attack speed with PD, Hurricane, Bloodthirster and a Statikk Shiv. That was FUN. With a capital F U N.

Going to have to try the same build with Varus tbh.

Blackcleaver+MF ulti= win. I feel MF should be played in a double AD comp so the other guy can go LW and just abuse that reduced armour. Either that or MF+Kayle, MF ult with Kayle passive=enemy team in pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    That multishot item is annoying.
    Silly seeing stupid orbs on nearly every champ.
    On champs like Varus it is scarrry!
    Darius with Tiamat is also scary. MOAR DOTS!

No idea how to play Eve in the jungle with Machete now. I got pounded.

Sightstone/Ruby Sightstone is evil. As a support I could just ward check every couple of bushes to find their location, finish a fight, and back to base for more charges. It's quite OP in my opinion.

Keen for Nami hopefully this week. Don't know how adding fish to spells causes so much trouble, but I'd prefer no Nami than the problems with PFE.
    It's also great not seeing HoG on every champion now. Yay smart removals!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that Nami's second skin? Hmmm, might have to pick it up after all.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

I know itemization is very situational, but can anyone give me a run down on Shen? I've had him for a while just never really played him but I really want to get good with him.

Starter items? Mid game goals? Late game objectives? Also how should I setup my runes? At the moment I'm running with either AP or AD runes, then standard armor and MR yellows and blues. Quints are either AP or AD.

Masteries I've got 9/21/0, with 4 in AS, 4 in AP/lvl and 1 in 8% MPen.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So much fun isnt it
    especially because it applies on hit. combine it with black cleaver and you're shredding entire teams at once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    [IMG]http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/loldiffs/AirClientDiff_12_5_2012_2_32_PM/images/Nami_Splash_1.jpg[IMG]

Splash art looks good. I think they've done a good job with nami so far.
    Looks incredibly good. I think it's actually pretty different from every other splash art so far.

Her hair, her hair, so beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Is that Nami's second skin? Hmmm, might have to pick it up after all.
    It is.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks good in the splash.
    Not that great ingame.
    It's basically a pink version of nami, and it has little fishies in her ulti, and colorful fish instead of those sharks for her joke.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, I meant to thumbnail that. And ya it's nami's second skin for those who were asking

Not to take things into strange directions, but that armor on Koi Nami... How do I put it... Of course they need to cover her enjoyables, but the part that goes down the side and slightly in front looks really uncomfortable.

I wonder how many times people have discussed how women in fiction/fantasy always have uncomfortable/revealing armor.

Built AS Varus was so much fun, im finding Blade of the ruined king a nice item to build first. Well up to Bilgewater then build other items, then finish it off.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played AP Varus to give it a try. The damage is hilariously high. Once you get Malady you just start rolling and it's hard to stop him. Get Deathcap and you start two shotting people. 1.0 AP modifier for the win.

On what lane did you play him Axethor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    On what lane did you play him Axethor?
    Mid lane.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    ya I had to give ap varus a try too. His laning phase is pretty awful, but once you get like 10k gold worth of items he starts to really hurt. I think he's a lot better as an AD but it's fun to play him as AP.

Might have to try it some more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    It looks good in the splash.
    Not that great ingame.
    It's basically a pink version of nami, and it has little fishies in her ulti, and colorful fish instead of those sharks for her joke.
    No idea if it looks good in game or not, nor would I be able to judge it properly since all the graphic options are super low. xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No idea if it looks good in game or not, nor would I be able to judge it properly since all the graphic options are super low. xd
    I looked at the LoL skin spotlight video.
    Although it wasn't finished, it just wasn't that impressive for having so many 'problems/being special'.
    But eh. I like supports, so I'll end up buying it probably.

In other news.
    Koreans cause us to get a new shaco skin.
    I I I SO KEEN. Jack in the Pots!

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Not to take things into strange directions, but that armor on Koi Nami... How do I put it... Of course they need to cover her enjoyables, but the part that goes down the side and slightly in front looks really uncomfortable.

I wonder how many times people have discussed how women in fiction/fantasy always have uncomfortable/revealing armor.

Basically agrees with you.
    And I agree.

Jayce is a bloody wrecking ball in mid-lane.
    Ryze vs Jayce.
    Jayce went full AD, rushed BT.
    I was attempting to gank him from jungle, but he could just jump/gate away, or blast one of us to hell.\
    Full combo was lethal, hell one charged cannon shot was doing 1/3 of Ryzes hp. It was hectic.

After playing a few games, I really have to say that the new items are awesome, especially for support! Although some of the suggestions for champs like Blitzcrank are weird... it's like they think he's a bruiser. Though not many play him that way, I think?

Also, this game: http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2564515/
    Even though we lost, if you look at 32min and on, you'll see a botched teamfight that eventually ended in me acing them. I almost considered sending it to Protatomonster or something, but I don't know if it's worth a shot or not.

And I love Lulu these days! She can just do so many things. Had a match where we got repeatedly owned and scared into our turrets by a Shaco who was really, really good at ganking early game.
    Eventually though, we turned it around, and the enemy started praising me and was all "Lulu! STAHP!" and stuff because I always screwed up for the enemy team.
    After a long game, we won, and everyone had a good spirit about it too. It made me feel really good about myself, that game. ^^

I don't know if I'm just lucky and meet the right people, but I seem to win and lose equally, with not really getting angry at losing because people seem to be in good spirits today. Oh well, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Sooo...did I get banned from the LoL forums if I can't start threads and everything says "Access Denied" when I try. I made *one* thread asking about Fizz's E, that went something like "Not sure if it's intentional or not, but Fizz E isn't dodging a lot of moves it used to pre-patch pre-patch *listed 3 examples*" and that's it. I can't see that as a conceivable reason for a ban and it's the first thing I ever posted on the site, but I don't know what else it could be.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?