Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    THEY'RE MAKING A PUNCHING CHAMPION! YEEEEEEEEEES!

Vi is insta-buy for me! My dream has come true! I can punch people IN THE FACE! omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
    I'm gonna punch that dragon in the face!

Oh wait wrong game

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I'm gonna punch that dragon in the face!

Oh wait wrong game
    You could do that, though!
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted

o_0

15+ Year Old Account
    Falcon, PUNCH!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I'd still rather get philo over flask.
    How much is now a philo? can u start with that a ward and 5 potions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    How much is now a philo? can u start with that a ward and 5 potions?
    philo is still 800ish right? You can't start with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    philo is still 800ish right? You can't start with it.
    reduced to 700g.

Deleted
    Yep, I don't see how can u compare the flask with a philo, the idea is to start with a lot of sustain in lane and go back much later, also the harder jungling should make the boots less needed, I mean...watching 2000+ elo streaming they are doing like this but maybe they are still testing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there an updated, definitive item list anywhere?

I think the one on the official league site is still borked.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I don't know...Vi is....weird...to me. :P

Deleted
    Yep, I don't see how can u compare the flask with a philo, the idea is to start with a lot of sustain in lane and go back much later, also the harder jungling should make the boots less needed, I mean...watching 2000+ elo streaming they are doing like this but maybe they are still testing.
    Health-wise, it becomes more costefficient than potions after the 6th use. I compare flask to philo because you can basically buy boots and 3 pots, go back, buy philo and the regen is basically the same unless you go back to base a ton.

Deleted
    After 6th use u mean that you have to go back to shop once only, after that is all free until u don't eventually need the slot for an item.
    And is mana regen also, and +2 hp potions (5 instead of 3), and a ward.
    I guess if the idea is to farm for 8/10 minutes avoiding getting ganked is good, maybe depend on the champion if is too slow/gankable.

Deleted
    Let's put it this way.
    If you stay in lane for 214.3 seconds, you've gotten as much regen out of philo as bottle (healthwise, in terms of mana it's more like a minute) and for every second after that, it overtakes it in usefulness. I might get bottle on someone like Leona but that's it. The only real benefit it has over philo is that it is on-demand, something which I find to be highly overrated if you, like me, play fairly passively and opportunistically.

So yeah I'd either get philo or both, not just bottle alone, it feels worthless unless you work in short bursts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.... I think Vi may turn out to be my very first day one purchase! she looks frakkin epic, not sure about the Neon skin though

gotta say.. Teemo AP nerf was very much expected... tbh I expect many more to come, probably to his Q which can hit for stupid amount, especially when combined with Frozen Mallet and Liandry's Torment

I see the Nerfed Rengar as well, lucky I Returned him a while ago to by Darius, who continues to be OP as fuck, not that I ever really play him Irelia <3
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    [video=youtube;Kw5E6RXugU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5E6RXugU4[/vieo]

o_0
    Borderlands.

Deleted
    Lolking started a new guide section, you can also win prices if u write one.
    No idea if good or not.

http://www.lolking.net/guides/
    I made a guide about Vayne. She is my favourite champ. First time, I just hope I can get more than 10 views or something :P

(guide is called Vayned if anyone is interested)

Deleted
    The absolutely massive wave of alt tab guides is just...annoying. I'd rather it'd be put on a site like this.

I mean I guess lolhq works but I definitely prefer that layout.

So a question for top laners that like to play Tanks.

Do you miss heart of gold?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

With the increase of ambient gold, I don't see why they would.

Man, the more I see of Vi, the more I want her to be here RIGHT NOW! Though the only thing I miss is a rapid-punch move like the "ATATATATATATA" that Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star does (think of it as Pantheon's E, except with punching), she is still amazing. Need her now. Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vi reminds me of franky from one piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.