Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    *one-time OT post*

I have 5 copies of DotA2 to give away if anyone wants one. Just PM me.
    This has almost gotten worse than Smite.
    Almost.

That Nami Ult + a followed stun can completely win a team fight if enough are caught, just went 0/3/23 as support

Some sources say that BC isn't having the ArPen become Unique. Who's right?

Balance Changes

Champions
    Vi
    Assault and Battery damage reduced to 200/350/500 from 200/375/550

Items
    Black Cleaver
    Armor Penetration changed to Unique
    Armor Penetration reduced to 10 from 15
    Passive effect now reduces armor by 6.25% per stack down from 7.5%

Brutilizer
    Armor Penetration reduced to 10 from 15.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    So far, I haven't been in a game that did not have a Nami.
    Nami, Nami players everywhere.

Deleted
    That nerf on BC is kinda harsh I think but they could atleast change something regarding the stacks on the Shiv thingy, lightning power (totally forgot the name).

And Nami seemed kinda weak or just not right, besides the fact that I just ran through her Ultimate like a man with Blitzcrank without any punishment, but she got punished for making the poor Golem all wet and maybe rusty, guess thats not how its intended at all.

PS: I searched for 45 Minutes on Google "Swiftero" and I couldn't find that awesome Picture of Rubick I DEMAND IMMEDIATE ANSWER ! o,o (please!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    So far, I haven't been in a game that did not have a Nami.
    Nami, Nami players everywhere.
    First time I went in a game after her release, I intended to play her, but had someone insta-lock her for mid. I dodged.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    And Nami seemed kinda weak or just not right, besides the fact that I just ran through her Ultimate like a man with Blitzcrank without any punishment, but she got punished for making the poor Golem all wet and maybe rusty, guess thats not how its intended at all.

PS: I searched for 45 Minutes on Google "Swiftero" and I couldn't find that awesome Picture of Rubick I DEMAND IMMEDIATE ANSWER ! o,o (please!)
    Yeah, the Nami ulti thing is definitely a bug. It happened to me earlier. Sent it through someone, it DEFINITELY hit, yet nothing.

Also, Rubick picture for you! It's my current wallpaper too.

I am not one to claim something is OP or not. usually it's such an irrelevant point to the transitory nature of games w/ active live development.

That said, every AD bruiser is utterly ridiculous now.

Played Xz and Riven in back to back games. Just crushing everything in their path. The cleave item working with LL, the armor pen, the HP/Armor on damage items. The cheapness of Warmogs.

Was playing Zin with like 9/21 and had almost 4k HP. It seemed as though no matter how silly my build it was just too damn much. Ap hit like trucks now but in turn AD bruisers tear through 'em like paper.

Jeez.

Kinda feel like the game isn't that fun anymore.

A lot of people say there's really no point in playing AD carries anymore, when you have AD bruisers. Considering all the times I've met bruisers in bot lane, I'm almost inclined to agree. They are just stupid strong from the get-go.

Deleted
    Nunu/Cait is still retardedly OP bottom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I am not one to claim something is OP or not. usually it's such an irrelevant point to the transitory nature of games w/ active live development.

Played Xz and Riven in back to back games. Just crushing everything in their path. The cleave item working with LL, the armor pen, the HP/Armor on damage items. The cheapness of Warmogs.

Was playing Zin with like 9/21 and had almost 4k HP. It seemed as though no matter how silly my build it was just too damn much. Ap hit like trucks now but in turn AD bruisers tear through 'em like paper.

Jeez.

Xz's always been op.

Leona and Pantheon bottom is OP. OP 2 DA MAX.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account

Jeez.

Well, the stuff is all very new and they are actively working to patch things that are broken. Like black cleaver is getting nerfed, and they nerfed rengar and diana, so not all hope is lost. AD bruisers are a bit strong right now though. They made these items for melee carries just happen to be really good on bruisers.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Well, the stuff is all very new and they are actively working to patch things that are broken. Like black cleaver is getting nerfed, and they nerfed rengar and diana, so not all hope is lost. AD bruisers are a bit strong right now though. They made these items for melee carries just happen to be really good on bruisers.
    That's all true. Yet. I think the direction and method Riot are going toward [or seem to be] is one I don't enjoy as a player. The game is still fun to watch. For how I personally play the game these changes haven't been that enjoyable so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's all true. Yet. I think the direction and method Riot are going toward [or seem to be] is one I don't enjoy as a player. The game is still fun to watch. For how I personally play the game these changes haven't been that enjoyable so far.
    What is it that they are going towards? I think they are trying to make the game a bit faster paced, which they have.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Nunu/Cait is still retardedly OP bottom.
    yea i think nunu's snowball needs nerf by geting rid of AS reduction its just dumb since its click and win zzzzz

BB is bit retarded at mid game and helps AD destroy everything

expecting a nerf from this guy :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've noticed Carries are getting screwed over by AD Bruisers. Every game I just get dived by them, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop my death as an ADC, even with escapes. Olaf is stupid strong. Every game I've lost is because an AD Bruiser gets ahead and no one can really stop them since they kill the tanks as easily as the carries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    What is it that they are going towards? I think they are trying to make the game a bit faster paced, which they have.
    Faster paced? With the new jungle, they've done the exact opposite(one or two s's in this word????!!) with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Faster paced? With the new jungle, they've done the exact opposite(one or two s's in this word????!!) with that.
    well, I was referring to bot more. Since supports don't have to spend as much on wards I am finding that there is a lot more fighting in bot lane than there used to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's official, I can't lose a game as Shaco. I can get extremely fed with Nocturne and Darius and not win but the instant I lock Shaco in, it's a free win. I just don't even know.
    Hey everyone