1. #19341
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,381
    Yeah, unique passives don't stack from the same item, but they do from different items. If I'm not mistaken, the only unique passive that is on different items, is the GP10 one. It's been that way since at least sometime in Season 2.

    So having a Kage's Lucky Pick and a Philosopher's Stone is fine, for example.

    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It means that I now play like you.
    I would be humbled if anyone decided to play like me. :3

  2. #19342
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Yeah, unique passives don't stack from the same item, but they do from different items. If I'm not mistaken, the only unique passive that is on different items, is the GP10 one. It's been that way since at least sometime in Season 2.

    So having a Kage's Lucky Pick and a Philosopher's Stone is fine, for example.



    I would be humbled if anyone decided to play like me. :3
    I would be humbled to play like you at the moment. I just...can't do anything.

  3. #19343
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,381
    D'aww. I'm sure that's not true! It's probably just a passing thing. I know you're good, and I always respect you, for a reason! And many people here, too.

    You're probably just having bad luck or a bad day. We all do sometimes.

  4. #19344
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    D'aww. I'm sure that's not true! It's probably just a passing thing. I know you're good, and I always respect you, for a reason! And many people here, too.

    You're probably just having bad luck or a bad day. We all do sometimes.
    God I hope so l0l.

  5. #19345
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It means that I now play like you.
    That means you got better, not worse, silly Styles.

  6. #19346
    For gp10 i guess u need tocheck the passive names and different gp10 items got different names, btw i also like the new tier of boots for example i like the command version for the supports, it increase the speed of allies moving toward you.

  7. #19347
    Is it possible to smartcast items? Like the new support item which can buff a friendly player with a MS debuff? It's quite godlike on Zyra imo. Slowing plants, that item .. yeah try to run bitches.

  8. #19348
    Yes, i checked it was and it now too

  9. #19349
    Styles can't play anymore? What blasphemy is this?

    (Let's play Dominion, together, SR is for the noobs.)
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  10. #19350
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    btw i also like the new tier of boots for example i like the command version for the supports, it increase the speed of allies moving toward you.
    Command boots are really nice for any initiator/tank, really. I picked them up on Jax. I can also see them being good on Malphite, Maokai, Leona, basically gap closers/initiators. ^^

  11. #19351
    Diana is absurd because her passive (the AoE every 3rd attack that you HAVE TO DO NOTHING TO GET) has a higher AP scaling then most mids entire packages.

    That being said Lulu is now my favorite champ. Dat Shureylia's/ulti/Ice Shard Active on the teams intiate, not to mention her extra gp/10 via Pickpocket mastery, I'm in love.

  12. #19352
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Diana is absurd because her passive (the AoE every 3rd attack that you HAVE TO DO NOTHING TO GET) has a higher AP scaling then most mids entire packages.

    That being said Lulu is now my favorite champ. Dat Shureylia's/ulti/Ice Shard Active on the teams intiate, not to mention her extra gp/10 via Pickpocket mastery, I'm in love.
    As a nearly full-time support player, this is by far my favorite change so far.

    Although I will admit, Nunu has fallen slightly out of favor to Sona and Lulu. Its just too punishing trying to capitalize and max the pickpocket money as a melee support...your carry has to really be on the same wavelength to make those trades work.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  13. #19353
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,381
    I still like Nunu. His Blood Boil is still massive for some ADCs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Is it possible to smartcast items? Like the new support item which can buff a friendly player with a MS debuff? It's quite godlike on Zyra imo. Slowing plants, that item .. yeah try to run bitches.
    Yes, it is possible. Usually it's bound to Shift-1, Shift-2 etc etc. Emotes were there before, but they changed those to CTRL-buttons.

  14. #19354
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I still like Nunu. His Blood Boil is still massive for some ADCs.
    Good reason to rework or remove that s**t. If something that requires NO effort or skill is MASSIVE then it's just as well broken.
    So far I don't like the changes. Black Cleaver needs to be nerfed hard, and in my opinion changes to AD cost should be reverted as well. It's ridiculous how massive boost from BFS is now cheaper than relatively worse NLR.
    Other than that, items seems to be pretty nice (hate that multishot thing though), just pretty confusing sometimes (like no way to tell how many wards you have deployed from your sightstone thing, or the fact that charges are in your buffs and not over items as one would expect them to be).
    And probably there could be some tweaks, like there are not many good items for sustained AE mages, as most of things out there are just much better on single target ones (which is also probably some reason why Ryze seems to be broken at the moment)

    I also believe there are some bugs, like some people say that both legion auras stack at the moment, which if true is also kinda broken.

  15. #19355
    Dreadlord Kenai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    When did she get strong again? She's always been strong, even after the nerfs when she was released. People started to pick her up around World Finals, around the time I picked her up, and she showed her strength in Tales of the Lane, with IPL5 being her spotlight.

    She has high damage, great mobility, good utility, and scaling tankiness with her shield. Her Q is also dirt fucking cheap at 55 mana every rank meaning her poke is ridiculous. Maybe a mana increase on Q and a scaling/base value reduction on her W. I just hope Riot doesn't go overboard.
    I'm almost positive the nerf bat will hit Diana after her showing at IPL5. Hopefully Kat too, since the only reason she isn't played more than she is now is almost entirely thanks to Diana bullying the crap out of her, and I think her whole "spam everything on CD cause no mana low CDs lawl" playstyle any idiot can pick up on is kinda crappy. I still can win my lane vs her as Fizz even with my bugged/UP E, but even for the clearly nubby Kats I have to do some serious baiting since they can just stay in lane forever and throw knives/run away otherwise, which is pretty damn infuriating, not to mention I have a much worse time with most other toons.

    I can't tell when if they are going to do a bunch of minor tweaks or a massive one though, since I haven't been playing very long. I know they are still actively watching how the new items are working out, but we will see after they have gathered enough data to start adjustments.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

  16. #19356
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Considering the Value and Effective Gold Cost per point of AS has gone up by like 20%, Nunu is going to become an even better support honestly. He may lack Pickpocket, but that's an easy sacrifice for Bloodboil.

  17. #19357
    Anyone else have this wierd vague small irritation with the wardstones in that, if I want more than 3 wards down at a time, I have to buy more wards... which is fine but

    Instead of going b and buying 5 wards per time

    I now have to go b and buy 2 wards, taking up a whole slot extra in my bag with the sightstone... it's just a minor niggle at various points in the game to me personally.

    (kind of like if I had bought 5 wards and placed 3 in 1 slot, and 2 in another instead of stacking 5)
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-12-06 at 02:26 PM.

  18. #19358
    Immortal Bombkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA - Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,995
    Havent had issues with sightstone yet. If it says I used two and there 2-3 wards on the map I can generally tell I'll lose one of them when I drop it. Maybe knowing which one would be lost would be nice info by having them numbered on the minimap. But thats minor. I'll live. Just gotta memorize it.

    My new Talon build yesterday was....

    Boots, Triforce, 4 Black Cleavers, and then GG. Didn't even notice cleaver stacked before yesterday. Then I realized none of the stats are Unique. After four you get full CDR (40%), 1000 health, 60 ArPen, 200 AD and the passive is fully stacked in a single attack. A nice mix of offense and defense! Worked for Talon because he builds all or nothing damage anyways. I'm sure other AD mages would rather get some real defensive items in there. I only got to do it in dominion, but Rake took out like 1/3 of a Teemo's health by the end.

  19. #19359
    What are your thoughts on the new items and masteries? In my opinion support masteries and items just became way more strong than before, the ward-stone is pretty darn good and the new support item, Mikaels Crucible (?) seems crazy powerful. Also defensive masteries seem to be really strong, so strong that I actually thought of playing with full defensive masteries. Support tree has so many useful things aswell that you could go full utility aswell. Not so much for the offensive tree, not much to get there after 21 points.

  20. #19360
    I thought the same but playing i changed my mind cause if there are at least two players warding is not a provlem at all, if not u can move the first ward ina new position for "free" if the action moves in another zone of the map.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •