So heres a question. I had an interesting game just now. I was playing varus bot and went 4-0 in lane. Proceed to kill tower and help out around map when suddenly the enemy team starts to argue in /all and call each other trolls. I tell my team to ignore them because they are probably making us let our guard down. About 10 minutes later we are even in kills and towers and their vayne has caught up to me. At 50 minutes in vayne got a penta kill on our team. We ended up winning in the end when xin got caught in their jungle.

Here's my question. If I have a xin running toward me and a kha'zix in my face, should i focus the vayne in the back when we have no oracles? I ulted xin, while my team jumped on him to kill him (they should have been on vayne but w/e) and then proceed to auto attack and kill the kha'zix in my face. He dies and then i realize that im the last one alive and vayne gets her penta from me. My team starts complaining that I should have been attacking vayne and ignored kha'zix the whole time and we would have won that fight.

Either I messed up or these people don't know what they are talking about. And no one peeled for me =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstatic View Post
    So heres a question. I had an interesting game just now. I was playing varus bot and went 4-0 in lane. Proceed to kill tower and help out around map when suddenly the enemy team starts to argue in /all and call each other trolls. I tell my team to ignore them because they are probably making us let our guard down. About 10 minutes later we are even in kills and towers and their vayne has caught up to me. At 50 minutes in vayne got a penta kill on our team. We ended up winning in the end when xin got caught in their jungle.

Here's my question. If I have a xin running toward me and a kha'zix in my face, should i focus the vayne in the back when we have no oracles? I ulted xin, while my team jumped on him to kill him (they should have been on vayne but w/e) and then proceed to auto attack and kill the kha'zix in my face. He dies and then i realize that im the last one alive and vayne gets her penta from me. My team starts complaining that I should have been attacking vayne and ignored kha'zix the whole time and we would have won that fight.

Either I messed up or these people don't know what they are talking about. And no one peeled for me =(
    AD carry hits the players in range and doesn't get killed. If that means hitting a tank because their AP/AD know how to position, so be it. Let gap closers/assassins take care of their AD if they can (like Khaz'ix did for you).

Teemo is the best! Oh and hi xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    I tend to play mostly 4 or 5 man groups on summoners these days and even the people I'm on comms with don't buy wards when I ask -_-, getting them to ward during the laning phase is a chore but atleast rewarding when they do it and survive because of it but after the laning phase it's an impossibility.

Junglers not warding infuriates me more than any other role though, the amount of games I've played where the jungler hasn't bought a single ward the entire game despite regularly finding their camps empty is just ridiculous. Junglers playing Lee and not having any wards pretty much sums it up.
    Tbh I don't care about the warding in lane phase, in general it's only the mid lane that thinks he doesn't need any wards. If you play a bit smart, you probably don't NEED em on a lot of champs. Problem is that once laning phase is kinda over, it seems people start forgetting about wards completely. "I have no space in my inventory!" ... then fucking sell your Dorans Blade after 25 minutes so you have space "Nah, I like the damage! :P" ... that damage you won't be doing if you get raped in our own jungle?!

*sigh* Knowing what items to build and what to do in teamfights is one thing, but being able to control the map is just infinitely better.

Deleted
    I'm one of those who always put the 3 wards down on the map and get flamed cause there is not enough vision by a team who didn't buy a single ward.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I'm one of those who always put the 3 wards down on the map and get flamed cause there is not enough vision by a team who didn't buy a single ward.
    Yeah, that is simply an issue that will never end.

If you watch pro matches, it is common to have 4 out of the 5 players all having at least 1 ward in inventory throughout 80% of the game. I don't even bother with Oracles anymore until 25+ minutes in...because I'm finding no one on the opposing team is warding either.

I've only played one ranked game so far. Dominated my lane with a Sivir pick (was looking at a Taric / Graves, spell shield made that lane easymode) and ended up having double the ward purchases as the rest of the team combined. I'm going to wait until the item balancing is done with...and I get a better handle on proper mastery and item builds. Waiting should also give some time for all of the utter shit players to fall to the bottom.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Has anyone tried jungle Morg in the new jungle?
    I tried 2 custom games, one with my tanky caster runes and masteries, she cleared the entire jungle fast and barely taking any damage.
    The second I tried with full on ap runes, with offensive caster jungle masteries. Clearing without a leash was sketchy then but still reasonably fast.

I then tried a real game with the second option, with a leash her clears are good and reasonably little damage. (Provided you abuse bindings and melee camps).
    Her pre-6 ganks can possibly be solid, while her post 6 ganks are quite insane.

Why would I wanna jungle Morg? This way you can have an AD assasin mid, bruiser top and if it's viable there is another caster jungler to the jungle roster. Also the spell vamp jungle item goes quite well with her.

She is better mid without a doubt but so far it's seemed viable.

Anyone else play jungle yorick? His first clear is a little slow (A little over 4 minutes unleashed to level 4) but after that the ghouls can tank the jungle camps which makes you take no damage even from the buffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    For all you support players:

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...mi-build-guide

Even though its for Nami, there is a lot of information there (especially in the 12 min support-breakdown video) for us support players.

I think that item build will work for pretty much every support. We just need to have a couple different mastery/rune setups now depending on the champion.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I think people have asked this a couple of times, but I did a search and found nothing. How are the teamwork/friendly/helpful badges awarded? I am around 55 at the moment, and a friend of mine got his badge when he reached 10 <Teamwork>.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesco7892 View Post
    Teemo is the best! Oh and hi xD
    hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I think people have asked this a couple of times, but I did a search and found nothing. How are the teamwork/friendly/helpful badges awarded? I am around 55 at the moment, and a friend of mine got his badge when he reached 10 <Teamwork>.
    At the end of a match, look at the player list and you'll see an "honor" option. You acquire those by other players giving you honor, basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Badges are awarded based on amount of honor received per game played since the honor initiative went live. Then there are a few points lost based on if someone is your friend or gives honor to everyone they meet.

Deleted
    Been stuck in elo 1150 for last 4 days, Leona is not enough to go on...and too often I found people who ask to support and I prefer to let them do what they ask instead of having people playing in roles they don't know or they don't even have the runes to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Been stuck in elo 1150 for last 4 days, Leona is not enough to go on...and too often I found people who ask to support and I prefer to let them do what they ask instead of having people playing in roles they don't know or they don't even have the runes to play.
    In low Elo, either you carry or you don't, you can't expect other people, at that Elo, to do any carrying, that's why going support at such a low elo, even if you are a good support, isn't a good thing if you want more elo.

Either that or just get a due partner.

Yeah, the only good way to get higher ELO as a support at low ELO is to have a duo partner, unfortunately.
    Unless you get like really good random ADC partners, but that's very unlikely.

On another note, I am struggling to figure out Riot's... "formula" for matching people in normal 5v5 blind pick. Is it just completely random? Because I have a tendency to be matched AGAINST multiple 1000+ wins people, with myself and people on my team having about 300 each.
    (Actually just got "lucky" and had a mid with like 1800 wins... but it would prove he had just played a lot and thought he was good, how does someone with 1800 wins manage to think "Hey, if I run head first into people as Annie, we'll win!"? Jeez.)

Didn't they just implement something in NA for this? To try to match people with the same amount of wins? I'm not saying people with tons of wins are automatically skilled, but... I often feel like I'm unfairly matched with people way more experienced than me.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are a combination of the other categories, Helpful, Friendly, Teamwork. Not a 1-on-1 equivalent.

Deleted
    Everytime I get crap thrown at my head called "League of Legends knowledge" which some player think to inherit with 500 games boggles my mind again and again ~.~

"wow you stopped my backdoor"
    but you just pushed
    "DONT YOU JUST KNOW WHAT A PUSH IS ? LOL"
    please enlighten me.
    "Its only a push if the whole team is here ! I did it solo pro backdoor wiith minions !!!!"

Im just not sure what to say in such an moment, except from muting and shaking my head <.<

Had a good laugh at this:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Had a good laugh at this:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ThIlKl.jpg[IMG]
    LOL!

How the hell is that possible? Roflmao.

My god, do you have the replay of that game? I actually am interested in watching it if you have. xD

Look at the 700 CS Caitlyn. Its too funny.