10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I would but that would give away all the secrets and it would spread faster. Just watch some Korean, they seem to be the best Shaco players around currently. Also did anyone read Swiftero's post in the vent thread, it made me chuckle.
    Do not spread the secret young grass hopper.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, to add to the Crs.Eu thing

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/t...s-for-season-3

I have no idea what they are doing. Based off of the twitter post and the RoG post, it appears that crs.eu is keeping a team but making a new roster. As to why they would do that I have no idea. But it seems to be what they are doing. Though I know superAze was somewhat unhappy with the team's work ethic when he left. Could have something to do with that.

Deleted
    That's hella shady. I thought Crs.EU were getting a mansion in Frankfurt early 2013(?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    That's hella shady. I thought Crs.EU were getting a mansion in Frankfurt early 2013(?)
    ya I did too... I have no idea what is going on.

Guess i'll wait for more official statements. Maybe one of the players will say something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ya I did too... I have no idea what is going on.

Guess i'll wait for more official statements. Maybe one of the players will say something.
    It's confusing because CRS.EU had some of the best players from Europe; Malunoo is widely considered the best EU jungler (or at least on par with Diamondprox/Snoopeh). Extinkt and Angush are brilliant tier 1 players as well. It seems like such a kneejerk reaction from Crs which might come back to bite them in the ass :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's confusing because CRS.EU had some of the best players from Europe; Malunoo is widely considered the best EU jungler (or at least on par with Diamondprox/Snoopeh). Extinkt and Angush are brilliant tier 1 players as well. It seems like such a kneejerk reaction from Crs which might come back to bite them in the ass :/
    apparently Creaton and Anquish signed with Eclypsia.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ngush_creaton/

Not sure how reliable that is, but that seems to be what it is saying. I'm wait for another statement from crs though.

Deleted
    Could be my ignorance, but Malunoo does not ring a bell for me.

I decided to do a game y'day. I still don't like the League of Cleavers as it is now, but did they also break the matchmaking? This time I got put with players of my ELO (silver) and a platinum. The enemy team was also of this elo.

Enemy team:
    Nasus top, ignite exhaust (gee, I am Lee Sin jungle, WHAT TO DO) -- vs Kha'zix
    Kassadin mid, ok -- vs Evelynn
    Varus Cass (with CV) bot, no wards, ever -- vs Ezreal Janna
    Tryndamere jungle (exh smite) -- vs me as Lee, exh smite

So, FB top after wolves/blue, didn't even have to exhaust.
    Then I run to middle, Kassadin is halfway through his lane, second kill.
    DO red, golems, botlane - 1 for Ezreal, 1 for me.

This went on for a while. They had no chance. But they didn't surrender or flame in /all. What?
    I ended 7/2/12, and Kha'zix way higher. So, for the lulz, I had boots, wriggles and 2x cleaver

Deleted
    I'm going to go on bit of a rant here about Crs as well;

They treat Nyjacky like shit. Last night, Liquid112 was bitching him out saying he needs a wider champion pool as he gets banned out easily. That's complete bullshit. Nyjacky has such a huge champion pool list, including obscure mids that no one else plays at a pro level (Veigar comes to mind). Now, it wouldn't hurt to have more champions (they were talking about Ahri) but to blame Nyjacky when he's easily the strongest player on their team is beyond dumb.

Look at the other lanes;
    Top Lane - Voyboy. He has a wide variety of champions, ranging from bruisers/AP's/ADC's (Ezreal inparticular) but, he does dumb stuff in competitive play that you expect in soloqueue. If he gets ahead, he gets cocky and starts trying to 1v2/1v3 people which usually ends up in him dying. Now, don't get me wrong, he's a very good player, but he can't switch off the 'aggressive' playstyle from his laning phase. He throws as hard as he carries sometimes. On the plus side, his map awareness is one of the best I've ever seen

Bottom Lane - Copp & Elementz. While I like them as people, they shouldn't be on Curse. They should be on a tier 2/3 team, not one pushing for tier 1. They just aren't as good as other bottom lanes, which you need for your late game. Copp can only play Trinity Force AD's well, while his standard AD's are sub-par. Elementz is the same. He plays 1 or 2 well, but his positioning can eb so bad at times. They need to work on aggression/positioning bot, because they are usually behind. Trouble is, who do you replace them with who can compete at that level? I'd say Nientonsoh and LemonNation perhaps? But it'd be a gamble.

Jungler - Saintvicious. I love Saint, he's been one of my favourite players since before he was on CLG and was a featured TSM streamer, but holy shit. If you want to bitch out a player for having a limited champion pool he can play at competitive level, it needs to be Saint. I think in the last 5 months I've only seen him play 3. Dr Mundo, Shyvanna, Olaf. Sure, he might play others in soloqueue or might've picked up Maokai for example in a couple of games, but he doesn't play him well enough or without getting carried.

Nyjacky should be the one bitching out the team, because he could walk onto any NA team. When Regi said he was retiring (to troll people) the first name to replace him was Nyjacky.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 10:34 AM ----------

apparently Creaton and Anquish signed with Eclypsia.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ngush_creaton/

Not sure how reliable that is, but that seems to be what it is saying. I'm wait for another statement from crs though.
    I thought they were only subbing for them at the next IEM? dunno what to say

Could be my ignorance, but Malunoo does not ring a bell for me.
    Well, he's been in the competitive scene for about 7-8 months now, possibly longer. But the EU scene doesn't get as much exposure as the NA scene
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-12-12 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nyjacky is also a fucking qtpie. KEEPER.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    +1000000000

Gee Gee baby baby baby

10+ Year Old Account
    +1000000000

Gee Gee baby baby baby
    THAT FUCKING HAIR. btw im planning on getting my hair cut and died in Jpn, mebbe i send u pics if I find a good place

Deleted
    THAT FUCKING HAIR. btw im planning on getting my hair cut and died in Jpn, mebbe i send u pics if I find a good place
    "mebbe" = "definitely"

10+ Year Old Account
    If nothing else, Nyjacky has that going for him.

Deleted
    Nyjacky cuter than jiji. /discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    "mebbe" = "definitely"
    nudes or semi-clothed/model poze

Nyjacky cuter than jiji. /discuss.
    iz true. westrice most handsome azn though

10+ Year Old Account
    googled jiji because I forgot what he looked like.

was not disappointed.

Deleted
    googled jiji because I forgot what he looked like.

was not disappointed.
    Was that taken directly from Stream ?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    They treat Nyjacky like shit. Last night, Liquid112 was bitching him out saying he needs a wider champion pool as he gets banned out easily. That's complete bullshit. Nyjacky has such a huge champion pool list, including obscure mids that no one else plays at a pro level (Veigar comes to mind). Now, it wouldn't hurt to have more champions (they were talking about Ahri) but to blame Nyjacky when he's easily the strongest player on their team is beyond dumb.
    I heard it wasn't because his pool is limited but because his best champions are "weaker" picks. I don't know about you, but I don't see anything weak about Ahri or Veigar. I think Liquid should just shut the hell up and let his team play. He rages harder than them most of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I heard it wasn't because his pool is limited but because his best champions are "weaker" picks. I don't know about you, but I don't see anything weak about Ahri or Veigar. I think Liquid should just shut the hell up and let his team play. He rages harder than them most of the time.
    Especially for a guy who couldn't break 1800. The rest of Crs also plays on his account so.