Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No Sir, that's some mighty fine dubstep!
    But... But... his jaw... his head... they're hardly connected!

Check his joke emote

Deleted
    What do you think about starting mid (or maybe other lanes) with 2 wards and 8 hp potions?
    Probably better on energy or no mana champions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    What do you think about starting mid (or maybe other lanes) with 2 wards and 8 hp potions?
    Probably better on energy or no mana champions.
    Crystalline Flask + Wards?

Deleted
    Well the mana part of the flask would be wasted and the idea is to stay on lane longer, flask got 3 charges only then u need to go shop to refill.

Deleted
    Well the mana part of the flask would be wasted and the idea is to stay on lane longer, flask got 3 charges only then u need to go shop to refill.
    Why would mana be wasted on an AP mid? Instead of wards you can get health + mana pots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Why would mana be wasted on an AP mid? Instead of wards you can get health + mana pots.
    Yes I was focused on no mana users cause I've seen this on a zed vs akali mid both with same items, elo 2100+

Deleted
    Yes I was focused on no mana users cause I've seen this on a zed vs akali mid both with same items, elo 2100+
    I think the only reason to start with that many potions is for a 1v2 lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I tried Sightstone on Anivia mid and I hate to say it but it works really well and by really well, I mean really well. The extra health is really nice along with wards every time you go out and whatnot. A lot of you may think it's a waste but Anivia has enough damage with a slow and E combo going early game to be okay.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Checked patch notes, well it was fun while it lasted but I´m never playing Diana again.

Exactly how hard has the nerf hit Diana? She was my favourite mid of late, hope she hasn't become pretty much unplayable.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Checked patch notes, well it was fun while it lasted but I´m never playing Diana again.
    You mean until is not buffed again.
    I like how lot of people play only OP/broken champions motly cause they are considered to be OP and not cause they are really good with them and they can fully use their powers.
    Not referring to you but I think is a general attitude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Exactly how hard has the nerf hit Diana? She was my favourite mid of late, hope she hasn't become pretty much unplayable.
    You know how some champions that are too strong have their damage nerfed, some have their utility nerfed, and some have their range nerfed? Well Diana had all three nerfed.

@Bennyrosso

I´m not saying she shouldn´t be nerfed, but she was nerfed way too hard. Range nerfs make champions less fun to play, I´m fine with nerfing some numbers but Diana is completely changed now. Her Q has longer range than her ult now, her combo is ruined. I just don´t wanna play a champion which feels weak, from what I can see she will just be underpowered. Just Riots way of balancing I guess, knee jerk reactions runing champions entire kit.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-12-14 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    I'm not saying she was not to be nerfed, she was a 100% bann everytime I was 1st pick.
    I was just pointing that probably u and me will play her again if they change her again to make her playable.
    I didn't know that the q range is now shorter then the R....that's quite stupid IMHO.

Deleted
    Finally the name change went 50% off, been waiting for so long :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    You know how some champions that are too strong have their damage nerfed, some have their utility nerfed, and some have their range nerfed? Well Diana had all three nerfed.

@Bennyrosso

I´m not saying she shouldn´t be nerfed, but she was nerfed way too hard. Range nerfs make champions less fun to play, I´m fine with nerfing some numbers but Diana is completely changed now. Her Q has longer range than her ult now, her combo is ruined. I just don´t wanna play a champion which feels weak, from what I can see she will just be underpowered. Just Riots way of balancing I guess, knee jerk reactions runing champions entire kit.
    I think they are just changing just from how far she can do the combo and nerfing her insane early game. I will wait and see, because I haven't really seen many Diana's before the nerf, so I am curious to see how many people are going to try and work around the nerfs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

They nerf diana and introduce muramana Ryze. good job Riot

PS: +250 dmg per attack is not broken at all ignoring the fact that you can stack tear twice (for those who don't know: after you upgraded your first tear to munamana/seraph, you can stack a new tear) increasing his damage even more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post

PS: +250 dmg per attack is not broken at all ignoring the fact that you can stack tear twice (for those who don't know: after you upgraded your first tear to munamana/seraph, you can stack a new tear) increasing his damage even more.
    I didn't know...why is this good especially on Ryze?

Deleted
    I didn't know...why is this good especially on Ryze?
    Because Ryzes ability damage scales with max mana.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post

Muramana syndra is funnier than muramana ryze.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Muramana syndra is funnier than muramana ryze.
    While it greatly increases the damage of her ult (as far as I know the fact that it buffed her Q was false), it decreases the damage of her other spells (as she's getting mana instead of AP). So it's kind of a tradeoff.

I personally think it's way better on Ryze than on Syndra.