Deleted
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1351063792

Definately Naut Blitzcranck.

lmfao xD

There is just something about Nautilus in a hoodie that's so cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1351063792

Definately Naut Blitzcranck.

lmfao xD
    I want that, Astronautilus is not enough for a Nautilus lover

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Yes we should be able to check players in ranked, not in normal that's where u go for training or experimenting IMHO.
    Yesterday I was having problem with my 1st pick teammate who banned Morgana and not Darius, I wrote him "Reall? Morgana and not Darius?"
    He wrote me "Believe me"
    As I don't believe anyone at my elo I browsed lolking to check him, he had just a few ranked games in S3 and he did loose the last 10 games in a row before that,
    so I told him..."I can't believe you, but ok..."
    We argued a little bit with education but he was pretty good during the game, we had fun and we won.
    So lolking is really good but can lead to misunderstanding
    Ofc I would not play with a 23% teemo who want to play teemo again...
    I never ban Darius or Morgana, and I never see either of them picked.
    Jayce/Blitz/Shen/Malph/Amumu and so a lesser extent Zyra/Diana are much more worthy to be banned out.

I remember Morgana used to be banned a lot, because "her root and ult are so devastating". What happened to that?
    Also, Darius was on a "always ban"-state for a while after release, I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I remember Morgana used to be banned a lot, because "her root and ult are so devastating". What happened to that?
    Morgana was banned because of her lane-sustain and the fact that she was ungankable and unkillable if played a bit passively. Then came out Ori buffs, Zyra, Diana and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still ban her for that reason. I think it's more everyone expects her banned, so either they don't know how to play her or they are just used to not being able to pick her, so you can get away with another ban. I know that is usually how it goes for me when Shen isn't banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Her spellvamp passive and Black Shield got nerfed, making her less of the "safe farmer" pick.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I still ban her for that reason. I think it's more everyone expects her banned, so either they don't know how to play her or they are just used to not being able to pick her, so you can get away with another ban. I know that is usually how it goes for me when Shen isn't banned.
    I tend to leave Shen open if I'm first pick, so I can either make THEM do the conventional bans, or get Shen myself.
    That's how you play the enemy's minds.

Deleted
    Finally decided to start playing ranked again after the season change. So far so good, 17 wins 7 losses ^^

Why is it people keep banning Diana though, didn't the nerfs cripple her completely?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Finally decided to start playing ranked again after the season change. So far so good, 17 wins 7 losses ^^

Why is it people keep banning Diana though, didn't the nerfs cripple her completely?
    Nah they need to hit her harder with the nerfbat. It barely touched her rofl.

Deleted
    I would like to see Diana nerfed so deep into the ground, so she never see's the light again in competetive.

Thats atleast my opinion after I took a look at the IPL 5 statistics. Most banned, most picked, most wins. okay <.< absolutely hilarious 70% winrate or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    I would like to see Diana nerfed so deep into the ground, so she never see's the light again in competetive.

Thats atleast my opinion after I took a look at the IPL 5 statistics. Most banned, most picked, most wins. okay <.< absolutely hilarious 70% winrate or what ?
    She WAS nerfed in the most recent patch.

Crescent Strike
    Base damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 70/110/150/190/230
    Pale Cascade
    Orb detonation damage radius reduced
    Adjusted orb hit box to better match the visual effect
    Moonfall
    Maximum pull distance reduced
    Lunar Rush
    Cast range reduced to 750 from 900

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    She WAS nerfed in the most recent patch.

Crescent Strike
    Base damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 70/110/150/190/230
    Pale Cascade
    Orb detonation damage radius reduced
    Adjusted orb hit box to better match the visual effect
    Moonfall
    Maximum pull distance reduced
    Lunar Rush
    Cast range reduced to 750 from 900
    Didn't do jackshit to her. She's still way too strong.

On another note, I REALLY like starting with Crystalline Flask, 1 ward and 5 pots. Soooooo much sustain it's unbelievable. I also really like the Seraph's Embrace. Really awesome items.

10+ Year Old Account

On another note, I REALLY like starting with Crystalline Flask, 1 ward and 5 pots. Soooooo much sustain it's unbelievable. I also really like the Seraph's Embrace. Really awesome items.
    Some of those nerfs were stupid too. The Moonfall nerf is ridiculous. It already had shitty range. Now you can be completely in the animation, but if you're right near the edge you don't get pulled. Then there is the range nerf on her ult which made it have lower range than her Q, which is her whole combo. If they wanted to hit something, they should have nerfed the shield and maybe the base damage on her ult. Her shield is the strongest part of her kit though, since it makes her able to jungle with ANY starting items and gives her crazy good survivability..

Deleted

Her entire kit got nerfed to hell. If she's still shitting on you as she did before the patch it's not because she's OP, it's because you can't play against her.

The nerf did not make her -weak-. But that is not the point, it did put her in line.

10+ Year Old Account

You really want Riot to nerf a champion down to Heimerdinger-levels of useless, and force them to rework her and make people wait for years for her to be playable?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Her entire kit got nerfed to hell. If she's still shitting on you as she did before the patch it's not because she's OP, it's because you can't play against her.

The nerf did not make her -weak-. But that is not the point, it did put her in line.
    Her entire kit didn't get nerfed to hell. This just goes to show how ridiculous she was before the nerfs.

I never said I was getting dumped on as hard as I was before, I rarely meet her in mid (as I mainly jungle), it's simply my observations from when my teammates against her and playing her. And yes, she IS still TOO strong. She's far from being "in line" with everyone else.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    You really want Riot to nerf a champion down to Heimerdinger-levels of useless, and force them to rework her and make people wait for years for her to be playable?
    No, I want Riot to balance her properly. Rather make a champion a bit too weak instead of a bit too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Her spellvamp passive and Black Shield got nerfed, making her less of the "safe farmer" pick.
    ...so basically, she was just an idiotproof champion because people don't know how to play defensively? Jesus. :-/

Also, Diana's issue was never her range, I don't know why the hell they nerfed that. It's just her numbers.
    You'd think they'd be more interesting in balancing these things, considering there are tournaments to win several thousands of dollars for this game...

ON ANOTHER NOTE

WHEN THE HELL IS VI COMING OUT, I WANNA PUNCH PEOPLE IN THE FACE

PUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHDUNKPUNCHPUNCHPUNCH
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-12-17 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    I´d argue Diana is near underpowered in her current state, atleast not anywhere on par with the popular mids atm. Havn´t actually played her yet after the nerfs but those nerfs are just ridiculous.

Won´t see her anymore in tournament play atleast. Her numbers were the actual issue as Grading said, she just had too much damage and tankiness. But nah who wants to balance a game when you can just remove a champion from the competetive scene after milking all the OP champ dollars?