Lukaboon,

Used to love playing Xin when i first started, then moved onto Lee Sin when he came out and occasionaly dabble with Brand now and again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    A game that I should stop playing, I spend a lot more time piss'd then having actual fun. Bough Urgot, did 2 games to get the hang of it, from there on I have been getting fed in most of middle games, yet I only managed to win 2 games out of 10, why? Because there is always a one or two players, that goes afk, feeds like mad, ignores his team, the best of all is, you try to surrender and you can't because those 2 feeders refuse too, so you spend like 40minutes or even more, turtling an already more then lost game.

LoL is a good game, but it has far many problems, those who didn't played it yet, DON'T! Just wait for Dota2.
    I did notice that there are quite few leavers, afkers, etc. It does seem to die down the higher you get. A few problems I have is that there are only 2 maps in the whole game, no idea why there aren't more, plus the one 5v5 game has a problem if you spawn at the top, the UI gets in the way of seeing below you, I know you can scale the UI down, but I have bad eyesight and can hardly read it if I scale it down.

Well I spoke too soon, just lost a game because a kid had to leave to go eat. No idea why this game doesn't have a system in place to help with leavers and afkers.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-06-05 at 07:47 AM.

Deleted
    NineInchNailer

Started playing a few weeks ago, I'm lvl 16 now and bought Ashe, Singed, Poppy, Nasus, Kayle and Ryze. Tho I tend to play with either Ashe (massive damage of course) or Singed (tanking)

I just want to buy to much champs =(

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    LoL is a good game, but it has far many problems, those who didn't played it yet, DON'T! Just wait for Dota2.
    This is something that boggles my mind. All you people going for the new game when there is no info about it whatsoever.
    All we have is that it's coming and that's pretty much it, of course you can buy overpriced wallpapers if you are into that kind of thing.

What boggles my mind the most is that LoL is nothing like DotA. LoL is a game with the only similarities to DotA is the map. and not even the map is a copy of DotA. The only thing that remained the same is the sides the 2 bases are and the 3 lanes.

I mean if you truly truly wished for DotA2 then you would play HoN or remained at DotA for the time being. Because those 2 games will actually be something like DotA2 (assuming of course). LoL like many of you already heard is like a friendly, casual game of DotA.
    Of course there is nothing wrong with that, I play LoL myself from time to time, but you cannot in any way shape or form say it is like DotA. You would be either lying to yourself or you never played DotA.
    ========

Back on topic;

I just bought myself Tristana, man that hero is some farming machine. Going straight for crit after boots and the mobs just drop like flies. Not to mention towers, if I can get ~10 sec alone with an enemy tower with just the above mentioned items the tower is below 40% :O

Really lovely hero. Also what 2 spells would be considered the best? I use the heal and smite(?) basically I'm still low lvl so I do not have all the spells. However I found those 2 to be the better since tris has initiation/escape(x2) if things go really bad.
    Teleport is nice but imho the cooldown is too big to be of any (good) use.
    Last edited by Riathy; 2011-06-05 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    This is something that boggles my mind. All you people going for the new game when there is no info about it whatsoever.
    All we have is that it's coming and that's pretty much it, of course you can buy overpriced wallpapers if you are into that kind of thing.

What boggles my mind the most is that LoL is nothing like DotA. LoL is a game with the only similarities to DotA is the map. and not even the map is a copy of DotA. The only thing that remained the same is the sides the 2 bases are and the 3 lanes.

I mean if you truly truly wished for DotA2 then you would play HoN or remained at DotA for the time being. Because those 2 games will actually be something like DotA2 (assuming of course). LoL like many of you already heard is like a friendly, casual game of DotA.
    Of course there is nothing wrong with that, I play LoL myself from time to time, but you cannot in any way shape or form say it is like DotA. You would be either lying to yourself or you never played DotA.
    ========

Back on topic;

I just bought myself Tristana, man that hero is some farming machine. Going straight for crit after boots and the mobs just drop like flies. Not to mention towers, if I can get ~10 sec alone with an enemy tower with just the above mentioned items the tower is below 40% :O

Really lovely hero. Also what 2 spells would be considered the best? I use the heal and smite(?) basically I'm still low lvl so I do not have all the spells. However I found those 2 to be the better since tris has initiation/escape(x2) if things go really bad.
    Teleport is nice but imho the cooldown is too big to be of any (good) use.
    For trist i would recommend flash and ignite. Ignite with your fire cannonball is amazing early game. Flash in front of enemy champ and ulti them back is very valuable as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mandic, playing on EU. I mostly go with MF and Irelia since I'm not that confident as of yet. My account is lvl 22.

<3 Tristana.

-Get Flash and Ignite.
    -lvl 1 get E
    -lvl 2 get W
    -lvl 3 get W

Auto attack the enemy champ when he gets to close / melee's creeps. Once lvl 3, and the enemy champ is at around 50% hp. W on to him, E him, Ignite him. guaranteed kill. With that W->E -> Ignite combo you have the best early game pressure in the game. Along side the chance to get some amazing kills and AMAZING get aways. (W one way, R them the other = big distance.

my ingame name is

Mee nyt vittuun - EU
    PEWPEW

Shaco is probably my favorite. I simply feel OP while playing him, at least in end game. Also Lee Sin is kinda fun with his combinations. Started playing some ranged recently aswell. I did fairly well with Kog'maw and seems like Swain fits me. Got 11/1 kd on my first try so it got me motivated, even though it was mostly due to our extremely superior team I think. Level 21 here. It's a nice little game, and I prefer it to HoN any day

I am level 6 right now just started it. I played Vayne for one day and liked her then started using Morgana, Swain, and Ashe this week. Hoping for some fun easy ranged characters next week for the free heroes. I just figured out Swain a bit to be able to get kills. On Morgana I struggled to get kills especially 1v1. Ashe was fun with her arrow from across the map that I got lucky with a few times to stun enemies for kills but I was really squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Destromancer EU, lvl 30.
    i can play every champ.
    i only take mid if im not with a premade mate, because i dont want to rely/take care of them.
    Fiddlesnarf can we take a game ? i'd love to smash(be smashed by) a mod >
    Holy crap its Amongo! xD. I`m Hellgrazér btw o.O

My name is Georgerock on EU , lvl 30 . I can play most champs decently , tho i like ad carries most :P
    feel free to add me to ur list , id love to play some games with any of u :P

Also , to people saying that there are many leavers/afk`ers/feeders.. yes its true , but try to play with some real life/wow friends that u know. even if u suck at first u`l learn to play with eachother...now i dont even play if i dont have at least 3-4 ppl with me , just cause there are so many leavers and feeders. this is the sad but true reality
    Last edited by hellgrazer; 2011-06-05 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    For anyone who i added on the EU servers, I won't play until wednesday or something, then I'd love to play with some people :P

Bionotics on EU. Tryn, Cho, Renekton, Amumu mostly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    Hi. Im Thisisascam (US), and I play Yi and Jax mostly. I play best as mellee carries and I like pudding Also tank veigar works..... ive tried it XD
    I played a game where we all told veigar to go tank for the lulz, was funny.

I used to play twitch and worked my way up to around 1450 ELO, but after he got nerfed, even when Im fed, i can get raped so fast by champs who can charge.

so now I play akali and rape for fun and giggles the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Jashep, lvl 24

I main Karma, been messing around with Orianna this past week not very good with her though. I'm hoping to improve with her as she's absolutely fun to play.

I've also played Annie, Caitlyn, Urgot and Garen. I try to keep my champion choices limited... too many choices...

Zophor, lvl 16. I play mostly Xin, Garen and Veigar. Though this week I've been trying Malachite since he's free and I like him. Though with him I ran into my first really dickish LoL elitist.

While playing against bots I use the kiting trick atthe begining to get an early free kills. This kid playing Akali jumps in and gets mad that I "let" him die, and proceeds to "Malachite is Fu cking noob"

Then he starts ragging on my build (seriously..against bots?!) since I was trying a quick 25% Aspeed boots and Frozen Mallet start. When a game is designed for fun why do people seem to think that their build is the only build because they haven't lost in a few games?

Deleted
    Anyone any info on LeBlanc and how awesome she is to play? I'm saving for a new champ, but I like to many of em.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Anyone any info on LeBlanc and how awesome she is to play? I'm saving for a new champ, but I like to many of em.
    LeBlanc can be very bursty, even on tanks. It's up to you whether you want to buy her or not

Hi Hell didnt knew you were on here to

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    LeBlanc can be very bursty, even on tanks. It's up to you whether you want to buy her or not
    i have to agree on this.
    she can be so busty (lol) that people WILL for sure whine about. i do that too :P
    he isn't very strong early game, but during mid and late game she becomes very stron against almost everyone, with her silence and jump.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2011-06-05 at 06:08 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    She's kinda fun I guess. Very easy to play; her 3 button combo will just about kill any squishies early game. Totally useless late game though