I would say LeBlanc is like the Jax of spellcasters. Great damage, but limited use in a team fight. Either way LeBlanc hits like a truck and is fun to play :P.

Some one on US took Stormstryker as a username so mines Regala. Am level 30.
    My three best champions are Galio, Kassadin, and Kayle.

Also, has anyone tried out Orianna yet? Ive seen a lot of them but they are all bad.

Thanks for making an official LoL thread, Fiddlesnarf!

I like playing as Tristana and Anivia, myself. My name on there is BatteredRose (such variety in my name choosing, I know) if anyone would like to play with a noob sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Thanks for making an official LoL thread, Fiddlesnarf!

I like playing as Tristana and Anivia, myself. My name on there is BatteredRose (such variety in my name choosing, I know) if anyone would like to play with a noob sometime.
    I used to have Anivia skills but I cant seem to play her anymore... everytime I die, my friends in vent call me feed bird.

About to start playing some games for the day if any US players wants to join. Gotta get some Garen action going on, though I'm very tempted to buy Jax and try him out. Although I don't want to buy an expensive champion without playing him first.

Deleted
    Sunstorm33 (Europe) reporting for duty! I probably only play teemo, out of my 1.5k games played, 1k of those are with the cute little scout and his undirestimated code! Add me if you want to play, can play any champions (but teemo is the shit)- mostly play normal games atm until season 2 but do ocasionally play solo queue as well. Hit me up!
    Last edited by mmoc2b21e73558; 2011-06-05 at 08:23 PM.

Baranfac, eu

I play almost all champions, usually go full random for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    About to start playing some games for the day if any US players wants to join. Gotta get some Garen action going on, though I'm very tempted to buy Jax and try him out. Although I don't want to buy an expensive champion without playing him first.
    I would play with ya, but I dont have time today. When I am on Ill usually do a few games with whoever wants to go on my friends list. And if you do queue with me you might have some good luck, my match history is all wins as far back as it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstryker View Post
    Some one on US took Stormstryker as a username so mines Regala. Am level 30.
    My three best champions are Galio, Kassadin, and Kayle.

Also, has anyone tried out Orianna yet? Ive seen a lot of them but they are all bad.
    It's pretty typical that new champs are played badly. I bought her and have been having a lot of fun/success with her.

OT: Name's Herveaux in game. I'm level 22, somewhat new, and have skills limited mainly to casters, and somewhat to tanks. I can usually rock a pretty mean Vlad.
    Hakuna matata.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstryker View Post
    I would play with ya, but I dont have time today. When I am on Ill usually do a few games with whoever wants to go on my friends list. And if you do queue with me you might have some good luck, my match history is all wins as far back as it goes.
    My wins/losses are about 50/50, slightly higher wins, I think its around 60 wins and 52 losses, I usually solo queue though.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-06-05 at 09:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of new but here goes...

Tizzlefix on EU, I play Dr Mundo mostly because I've played him before and haven't had the influence points to get more guys.

I'm new but willing to play with more people that don't quit and leave.

EDIT: My brother plays too but doesn't have an mmo-champion account (gasp), his name is Greenee007 and plays, well, right now whoever is on the rotation but is saving up for that Mog'kaw character.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2011-06-05 at 10:25 PM.
    Hey everyone

I play taric

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post

EDIT: My brother plays too but doesn't have an mmo-champion account (gasp), his name is Greenee007 and plays, well, right now whoever is on the rotation but is saving up for that Mog'kaw character.
    Heheh Kog'maw is pretty good, my friend plays him AD/AS and destroys. He also has the butterfly skin for em too :P

Nurse Akali reporting in!

I play a mean Kat and Ezreal as well. And when Lee's free I'm a pretty bitchen jungle lee.
    Member of the 4.3 Firelord club.
    The very mention of demon warlock as a tanking spec makes me vomit profusely, so please abstain from it.

WBC needs damagers, ELE/ARMS/FIRE needed most. Wendigobrewing.com to apply! 2/8 heroic 25m. 3 days, 4 hours a day.

Orianna is most likely the best mid champ there is, her damage is over the top and she can do anything if she get enough CDR 20% or more, usally a morellos tome and the boots are good enough, start with dorans ring and then go for rabadons, rest. Just build to topple the enemy team. She is great in team fights, especially since her ulti can just drag people into Kats ult, nunus ult, Anything you'd like!

Played her some today got 17-2-12 as my best score, think it was my third game. And this was on 5v5 solo (I'm level thirty).
    Always went + with her and she couild easily change a what looked like a lost team fight to a victory. Really fun especially since she is so different, focus ur own champ and the ball!

<3 my Nocturne. Bitches be runnin' when I pop Paranoia.

I play as t3hj0j0, US. I can play Gangplank like a boss (critplank most of the time, still working on mastering support plank). I'm pretty good as Kog'maw though (right click to win kog'maw [AS+early game Razor+maxxed BAB] though I'm working on an AP build as well. I'm not to bad with Irelia, Veigar, Pantheon, Twisted Fate and Tristiana (spelling? :P). I'm currently learning how to play Lux as an AP carry (lol 30 second CD 800+ damage multi-target ult).

I do want to get a group together to do premade normals to level up (and hopefully hit up ranked matches once everyone is 30/ready). Send me a message or post in this thread if you are interested.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

In saying that though, I just tried Swain. Immense bird action, love it.

Swain is a boss. I can't decide on him or ezreal as my next champ purchase. Decent carry with tank/OT potential? Yes please.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Varcster, US. I play akali/rumble mid better than anyone i've ever seen and own all champions, add me if you want to play a game