10+ Year Old Account
    My goal is to, one day, get a penta kill as Singed. I don't think it will ever happen though

Deleted
    So Leesa, why did that 1 guys Jarvan guide on SoloMid.net gat approved while your guide basically explains all the same things + a million other things? =(

P.S. The Session Closed's are irritating me, now I even get it just going to the store and back to my profile etc.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2011-08-08 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So Leesa, why did that 1 guys Jarvan guide on SoloMid.net gat approved while your guide basically explains all the same things + a million other things? =(

P.S. The Session Closed's are irritating me, now I even get it just going to the store and back to my profile etc.
    Did you ever see if it happened when your mother was off farmsville?

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    4 or 5.

2 with Malzahar, 1 with Jarvan, 1 with Ashe. Pretty sure there's another one as well.
    I remember how hard Leesa raged when we went in for a team fight when he was carrying hard as Jarvan, he got a quad kill, smashed the fuck out of the last guy and I jumped in with an auto attack kill secure! It was... priceless.

Deleted
    Did you ever see if it happened when your mother was off farmsville?
    Jup it happens too then. Seems to be quite random on when it happens the most. I guess it has something to do with my connection to their servers, but I have no idea what or how it can be fixed.

Deleted

I don't have a fucking clue. I saw it earlier.

My reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Deleted
    just had a game as singed 7-5-9 or so, we lost, the enemy anivia was so overfed one-shotted all but me

Deleted
    I don't have a fucking clue. I saw it earlier.

My reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
    No worries, I downvoted it.

just had a game as singed 7-5-9 or so, we lost, the enemy anivia was so overfed one-shotted all but me
    And I bet no one in your team ieven thought about buying a bit of MR?

Most carries I know when they keep getting ganked or owned just think they need MOAR BLOODTHIRSTERZ etc. While imo a defense item would already help miles. But I guess big numbers truly are the most important thing. Even if you loose like a madman.

looks like skarner is gonna be another tanky dps. with his tool set he looks promising for a jungler

Deleted
    No worries, I downvoted it.

And I bet no one in your team ieven thought about buying a bit of MR?

Most carries I know when they keep getting ganked or owned just think they need MOAR BLOODTHIRSTERZ etc. While imo a defense item would already help miles. But I guess big numbers truly are the most important thing. Even if you loose like a madman.
    tbh i didnt check it, but i doubt it, i had banshies and was gonna build FoN most of their team was MR only 1 ad and he wasnt fed or had farmed.

Deleted
    Just tried Ezreal on a friend's account, only tried him once before when he was f2p for god knows when, he is really fun. Very mobile, low cd's, maybe not the highest damage, but it's consistent. I just built him in a way I saw fitted and it went pretty well, ended up with 15ish/5ish/20ish. I bought 3x Dorans Blade and boots then rushed mana mune because I got oom all the time and it was pissing me off, then bought a trinity and I cant actually remember the last item, then we won.

Deleted
    So like, how do you guys explain that Oracle's Elixir is like .. the only thing you can do when you want to kill an Akali?

Now it went like, we do mass damage, akali uses her smoke thing, we kill a few and try to get away .. akali finishes us of 1 by 1 and we can't harm her in her smoke.
    And how do you explain that when you're in a teamfight and their Mordekaiser TANK runs away, you DON'T have to chase him instead you could perhaps focus on their carries WHICH I JUST STUNNED WITH MY ULTIMATE?

They should sell common sense in supermarkets.

Deleted
    Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.

Lane Amumu who did nothing. I have to 1v2 vs Brand + Taric as Caitlyn. At level 6, after doing no CS, and no stuns on them, Amumu decides to jungle, leaving me 1v2.

Middle lane, our Ryze feeds Karthus 4 kills, all the while going "U FUKIN NOOB" in all chat, and persists to insult the whole team throughout the match. Bottom lane: Lee Sin did well, but our Fiddle went 1-5 in 10 minutes.

The game goes on for 40 minutes, where I have my full item set (Zerker Greaves, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, IEdge, Banshee's and Last Whisper). We win a few team fights, get their inhibiator. Then the dumb fucking Ryze decides, after I've called every decision (and we start winning) that he's going to do it from now on. Furthermore, they all fucking listen to him - this scumfuck who has been flaming all game. I spam ping Baron, because 3 of them were bottom. He goes "NONO, LETS PUSH TOP TURRET". They kill him + Amumu, meaning I have to defend middle pretty much solo vs 5.

We get a Baron, after they finally decide to listen to me, we push their inhib again, and take it. But now, they decide to split up. The underfed Fiddlesticks, decides, once we all group up again, that he's going to tower dive with his ultimate - He does fuck all damage, and dies within 3 seconds. Amumu follows up, trying to save him, and they all get picked off. I die running away to save Ryze. Who decides he's going to afk in the brush next to Dragon (close to middle) - Low and behold, dragon is up. Ryze dies.

We have a team fight. Ryze goes "lol i got to go" just before we engage, and alt + f4s. We lose the fight, get aced, and then they win.

If you have the summoner name called "GodRival" - Kill yourself now.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So like, how do you guys explain that Oracle's Elixir is like .. the only thing you can do when you want to kill an Akali?Now it went like, we do mass damage, akali uses her smoke thing, we kill a few and try to get away .. akali finishes us of 1 by 1 and we can't harm her in her smoke.
    You don't need an oracle's elixir. Just bring a pink ward and throw it into "her smoke thing". You actually don't even need a pink ward, just have some aoe ready, it's not hard to predict where she is once she pops the invis zone and shen/galio can actually reveal her using taunt and don't get me started on Lee Sin. The best thing would of course be to just cc and kill her before she pops it. Those are just a few options out of the top of my head, there's plenty more ways to deal with it.
    Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.Lane Amumu who did nothing...
    Amumu, Lee Sin and Fiddles laning and nobody jungling o.0 I'm gonna go ahead and assume that wasn't a ranked game. If you hate bad players I suggest going ranked, I find it to be much more decent than normal games, even at low ELO.
    Last edited by Phlange; 2011-08-08 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlange View Post
    You don't need an oracle's elixir. Just bring a pink ward and throw it into "her smoke thing". You actually don't even need a pink ward, just have some aoe ready, it's not hard to predict where she is once she pops the invis zone and shen/galio can actually reveal her using taunt and don't get me started on Lee Sin. The best thing would of course be to just cc and kill her before she pops it. Those are just a few options out of the top of my head, there's plenty more ways to deal with it.
    Oracles is more cost effective than pink ward, if you stay alive.
    Saving Shen Taunt + Galio ult for when Akali uses smokescreen is just going to rape your team, as their tanks don't wait to initiate.
    Honestly, but an Oracles on your tank/support/you if you feel confident. If you play TF, use Destiny, it reveals her

Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.

Lane Amumu who did nothing. I have to 1v2 vs Brand + Taric as Caitlyn. At level 6, after doing no CS, and no stuns on them, Amumu decides to jungle, leaving me 1v2.

Middle lane, our Ryze feeds Karthus 4 kills, all the while going "U FUKIN NOOB" in all chat, and persists to insult the whole team throughout the match. Bottom lane: Lee Sin did well, but our Fiddle went 1-5 in 10 minutes.

The game goes on for 40 minutes, where I have my full item set (Zerker Greaves, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, IEdge, Banshee's and Last Whisper). We win a few team fights, get their inhibiator. Then the dumb fucking Ryze decides, after I've called every decision (and we start winning) that he's going to do it from now on. Furthermore, they all fucking listen to him - this scumfuck who has been flaming all game. I spam ping Baron, because 3 of them were bottom. He goes "NONO, LETS PUSH TOP TURRET". They kill him + Amumu, meaning I have to defend middle pretty much solo vs 5.

We get a Baron, after they finally decide to listen to me, we push their inhib again, and take it. But now, they decide to split up. The underfed Fiddlesticks, decides, once we all group up again, that he's going to tower dive with his ultimate - He does fuck all damage, and dies within 3 seconds. Amumu follows up, trying to save him, and they all get picked off. I die running away to save Ryze. Who decides he's going to afk in the brush next to Dragon (close to middle) - Low and behold, dragon is up. Ryze dies.

We have a team fight. Ryze goes "lol i got to go" just before we engage, and alt + f4s. We lose the fight, get aced, and then they win.

If you have the summoner name called "GodRival" - Kill yourself now.

Happens to all of us unless you pre-made all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Happens to all of us unless you pre-made all the time.
    It's happened every game for like the last week.

Give me my transfer, so I can get away from these damn Russians.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oracles is more cost effective than pink ward, if you stay alive.Saving Shen Taunt + Galio ult for when Akali uses smokescreen is just going to rape your team, as their tanks don't wait to initiate.Honestly, but an Oracles on your tank/support/you if you feel confident. If you play TF, use Destiny, it reveals her
    Of course oracles is more cost effective, especially since you can kill a bunch of wards. I also realize that saving those taunts just for that isn't ideal. I was merely attempting to point out some "alternatives" to demonstrate that her smoke screen isn't nearly as impenetrable as he makes it out to be. Any character that has a skillshot can hit Akali in her smoke screen, that is the best way to deal with it.

Deleted
    Dude, I'm talking about people who don't even know what a ward is and you expect them to CC a Akali, or even AoE her smoke screen?

What happend was we get into a team fight, get Akali quite quickly down to like 20% health or so. She pops her smoke screen (I'm Amumu so constantly AoE'ing the shit), everyone is standing there like "What do we do now?". They start focusing someone else (mostly the TANK Mordekaiser) Eventually we all get low on HP and Akali finishes us off.

A Nocturne trying to solo Akali without a invisi ward or Oracle is funny too.

But hey, I play with the kind of people that constantly get ganked at mid but never had the idea to buy a ward. After 10 minutes at least everyone at my team died like 3 times at least while I was going 1/1/6 or so. I spend most of my gold buying to many wards or an Oracle, greatly crippling the rate I get other items, just because the only thing my team cares about are high numbers.

Edit:
    What's worse I have this RL friend of mine which also plays LoL and is around my level. He's the guy who introduced me to LoL a few months ago. Now the problem is he seems to think he knows everything better as me. Jungle routes, items (Madreds on jungle Amumu, wait, what?) etc. But the thing is, he doesn't. When I say Aegis of the Legion is probably one of THE best support items (especially for the price) he just laughs at me and rather buys a FoN (as Taric) because it has more MR. He played MF in the game I described above, and th eonly thing he cares about is damage and attack speed. He'd build 305 Phantom Dancers on any char just to have capped the attack speed etc.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2011-08-08 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted
    Point him to this thread so we can laugh at him.

Deleted
    Point him to this thread so we can laugh at him.
    Meh, he's just the guy that can go to mobafire and read/use a guide, but he doesn't actually read the guide. I'm far from a pro in LoL, and I'm the first to admit that, but like any game I play I try to understand the underlying theory of why X is better then Y in that specific situation etc. While most people seem to think like "Bloodthirster = Damage = Goooooooooood" and that's it.

If I sound a little sad, it's because I'm playing Amumu.