Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    With what though? Morde is a very strong laner. You can't really engage him 1v1 when he hits level 3-4, he just does too much damage (E on what? 6 second CD? Less) - Some champions can do it, but, he doesn't have very many counters in a lane (with people of equal skill level)
    indeed leesa went against a Amumu and Teemo in lane as solo lane morde a few weeks back and got a triple kill with 20 hp left. People just dont understand that just because morde is low hp doesnt mean hes vulnerable to a gank ESPECIALLY when hes sitting in your minion wave charging his shield with CD.

The thing with Morde, as long as you don't feed him kills, and keep him reasonable harassed (With a jungler) He's about as useful as a hole-riddled condom late game.
    Somehow that is about as useful all the people in random groups LoL are.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

The thing with Morde, as long as you don't feed him kills, and keep him reasonable harassed (With a jungler) He's about as useful as a hole-riddled condom late game.
    hahahaha so true.

Now I don't want to brag or anything, but I just had a group that didn't suck donkeyballs (apart from the Yorick perhaps). Sure they didn't buy wards, but we basically won every teamfight and ended the game in just half an hour.

Now for a session closed.

As I'm the biggest nub of LoL, I have a question.
    Do Wriggle's Lantern and Madred's Razors stack?
    I play Shaco.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    I play Shaco.
    Erm, if I'm not mistaken Madrerd's Razors become the Lantern, and the Lantern is very good for Junglers like Shaco yes, free Ward ftw.

I play Shaco.
    nope.avi

(Unique passive on the procs)

I play Shaco.
    They do not. Am not sure they can still stack with Shaco's ult anymore, as that was one of the things they touched on a long time ago.

Would need clarification, but a more direct answer to your question would be "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    They do not. Am not sure they can still stack with Shaco's ult anymore, as that was one of the things they touched on a long time ago.

Would need clarification, but a more direct answer to your question would be "No."
    The 4% magic damage does work on Shaco's ult (afaik)

But, it's been a long time since I've seen a Shaco!
    Last edited by Leesa; 2011-08-08 at 08:14 PM.

I don't think it does anymore(brb doing practice game to test it.)

EDIT: It does work but it follows the 75% damage thing so it does i a little less but it does use the razors
    Last edited by Duntix; 2011-08-08 at 08:37 PM.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS
    85 shadow/disc priest
    Looks like I got hacked again. Screw it I'm done with WoW

Hmm, which champ to buy: Lee Sin or Brandon?

Would use Lee Sin as a jungler with my noc and brand to burn mid(?)
    League: Grxl-EUW
    Guild Wars: Grxl.5236 @ Gandara
    Diablo 3

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Hmm, which champ to buy: Lee Sin or Brandon?

Would use Lee Sin as a jungler with my noc and brand to burn mid(?)
    Both are very, very strong at the moment. Depends what role you like more!

Majai's Soulstealer has a 15% CD reduction on 20 stacks of it's effect, I'm wondering if this stacks with a passive 15% CD. And wether or not 10%, 15% and 20% stack with each other.

Anyone happens to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaz View Post
    Majai's Soulstealer has a 15% CD reduction on 20 stacks of it's effect, I'm wondering if this stacks with a passive 15% CD. And wether or not 10%, 15% and 20% stack with each other.

Anyone happens to know?
    You have a max cooldown block of 40% - You can't go over that.

Mejais would give you 15%. Boots of Lucidity would give you 15% - This would give you 30%

Both are very, very strong at the moment. Depends what role you like more!
    Well thats the problem, I LOVE both roles

Anyone happens to know?
    Also I'm fairly sure they do, just remember the CDR cap is 40% (31% with masteries)
    Diablo 3

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Well thats the problem, I LOVE both roles

Also I'm fairly sure they do, just remember the CDR cap is 40% (31% with masteries)
    If you're still levelling, take Lee-Sin. A good jungler can win games.

If you're still levelling, take Lee-Sin. A good jungler can win games.
    I'm not, just farming IP for some more runes, but would like to get a new champion once in a while so...

I guess I'll just take Lee Sin and try him out, seems really strong in mid game for me <.<
    Diablo 3

This just in matchmaking system still sucks! I had 3 losses yesterday but the second was the best. I got a kill in the laning phase and it ended up being the only kill my team got the entire game! Yes the score was 1 to 37 at the 20 minute surrender. It was completely stupid.

You have a max cooldown block of 40% - You can't go over that.

Mejais would give you 15%. Boots of Lucidity would give you 15% - This would give you 30%
    Oh, good! I'm using Mejai's Soelstealer and Boots of Lucidity! Using Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Rabadon's Deathcap, Archangel's Staff and Eleisa's Miracle. Seems to work alright, so far.

Are the players on the US and EU side really this different? I see you people that play EU complain about completely horrible players, and how you're going 20, 30 kills per game, and getting quadra and penta kills out the rear

In all the pub games I've played, and ranked games I've seen, I've NEVER seen a penta kill, and NEVER seen anyone get more than around 20 kills in a very long game, while still having a fair amount of deaths.