Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    irelia isint an ad carry though.
    From what I've seen, she can be built like one, a fairly beastly one at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    You can build Morde as AD. Doesn't mean you should

Shes a beefy dps like jarvan, who can put out some heavy damage if you build her damage oriented, but is much more effective at being an offtank/YOUCANTKILLMELOLOLOL champ. A common build is merc treads-TF-Warmogs-Atmaas-BV-BT. Gives you some damage and a shit ton of survivability.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Shes a beefy dps like jarvan, who can put out some heavy damage if you build her damage oriented, but is much more effective at being an offtank/YOUCANTKILLMELOLOLOL champ. A common build is merc treads-TF-Warmogs-Atmaas-BV-BT. Gives you some damage and a shit ton of survivability.
    i play irelia a bit, do a tankier build then that. imo playing irelia with a trinity and then tank build works pretty well.
    insanity: less expensive then drugs, and much more fun!

i play irelia a bit, do a tankier build then that. imo playing irelia with a trinity and then tank build works pretty well.
    It probably works even better than the build I posted, that is the build I use cause I like big and shiny numbers XD. The carry in me wants to own shit, my inner tank on the other hand... wants to be a carry.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.

there was a cho in my last game who built berserker greaves, rageblade, and gunblade. worked alot better then it looked like it would. he ate me more times then i would have liked too
    insanity: less expensive then drugs, and much more fun!

Ohhh yah, forgot to mention it. Read this and learn how to use "pr0 sk1llz". Honestly, the "Use movement prediction" part made playing brand so damn funny. "I FLASHED OUT YOUR PILLAR, HAX".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superbattler View Post
    there was a cho in my last game who built berserker greaves, rageblade, and gunblade. worked alot better then it looked like it would. he ate me more times then i would have liked too
    Well, its not a good build at all. Cho doesnt auto attack to do damage and yeah, gunblade could be an ok item but yeah, there are better items to get.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    *Refer a friend*
    *Invite friends*
    *Copy paste referal link into browser*
    ???
    Profit.
    Ahhhh! I read the "OR" as "AND" -.-
    I thought you had to send that link via e-mail to the friend.
    Oh well! /golfclap

Deleted
    Lee Sin..oh man so awesome. He might even take the place of my current main, Nasus.

I dislike Lee Sin for some reason, him, Singed and Noct... I just can't stand to play them. I'm not terrible (I think XD) with them, but I'm not good, and I just don't have fun playing them. Kinda glad I got them in a bundle (except noct I think, I got him on sale or something).

Quote Originally Posted by superbattler View Post
    Yep, most of the time Trinity is my only offensive item, if the game drags on long enough I might get an Atma's.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what ever happened to that tournament for LoL?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Oh boy, this match now was funny. I was called "shit" because me and my mate were going Wukong + Sona bot. We got Cait + Soraka as enemies and killed them while I managed to get a little bit ahead with CS, compared to Caitlyn. So, our Udyr and our Annie still kept trashtalking me, I just didn't answer, couldn't care less because I knew I would do good.

My ending stats were 15-2-12

and I thought to myself. Time to troll this Udyr and Annie a bit. So I said "oh shit boy, Udyr, you see, our bot clearly lost this game! and I fucking sucked sooo bad" and he seriously went on to say I would be trash and we won the lane just because he ganked Oo (once, lol, really. he wasn't that much of a help)

Why are some people so...stubborn? even proven otherwise? I just don't understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    The split to EUNE/W made it impossible to have a proper tournament I think. I don't really know though.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    I just don't understand.
    We never will :P

Can anyone remember a word people say... it means that you kill them instantly. something like kikaloo... I could be wrong...

Never had enough of a response. With the teams I had received, I could have set up like... I think 4 teams in Europe (before the split, now its even less I do believe) and 3 in NA. Once Spectator mode comes out, I'll try again, but with a bit of advertisement in other places, making it more of a global tourny than just an MMO-champ one.

As on off note, I just realized I've been reading Renekton Bots fanfic for 17 pages... my god am I disturbed.

Deleted
    Patch Preview:

in this video:

support will/should be more support-offense.

Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooes not my sona's heal!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.
    Gratz!!!! How long did it take you by any chance?
    Hey everyone