Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.
    congratulations. Do you plan on doing ranked from now on or do you want to continue farming IP for runes/champs? Curious how people nowadays do this, when I hit lvl 30 there wasn't really much difference =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally found a champion I'm decent with and they're nerfing Jax already, damn it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    Finally found a champion I'm decent with and they're nerfing Jax already, damn it all.
    I hate jax, I mostly play twitch.. low hp, big damage jump. You do the math

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Gratz!!!! How long did it take you by any chance?
    Euhm, started playing LoL for the first time around 2 months ago but had university/work/holiday in the meanwhile so I can't give an exact estimate

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    congratulations. Do you plan on doing ranked from now on or do you want to continue farming IP for runes/champs? Curious how people nowadays do this, when I hit lvl 30 there wasn't really much difference =(
    Probably going ranked, there aren't any champions that I still want to get and I have a full tier 3 rune page for the role that I'm playing. I'm almost always playing either Irelia or Jarvan and the occasional Garen and they pretty much need the same rune set.

I don't mind the Sona heal nerf... specially if it means I can literally roll my face across the keyboard and use all of my spells in 1 cast queue XD
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    They buffed... Nidalee?
    Really?

Really?
    What teh fuck.
    I think the soraka changes are quite okay. Oh and notice when he shows taric's new attack speed, HE HAS A DAGGER IN THE INVENTORY.... My god... Oh well, what can ya do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Really?
    What teh fuck.
    I think the soraka changes are quite okay. Oh and notice when he shows taric's new attack speed, HE HAS A DAGGER IN THE INVENTORY.... My god... Oh well, what can ya do.
    yeah, but then again, probably to effectively show off how this "4 sec cooldown less" works. (but mindless sheep will think...HOLY SHIT TARIC AS/AP GOGO NOW WOOOOOWWWW OP lol...and a flood of baddies will come )

also, yes, I can't believe they buff Nidalee. It's just...strange.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    yeah, but then again, probably to effectively show off how this "4 sec cooldown less" works. (but mindless sheep will think...HOLY SHIT TARIC AS/AP GOGO NOW WOOOOOWWWW OP lol...and a flood of baddies will come )

also, yes, I can't believe they buff Nidalee. It's just...strange.
    They buffed her offensive late game, and nerfed her support role. This is good, because all she was late game was spear/heal bot. Now maybe she'll be spearing but also hopping into cougar at some point. Also nerfs her lane sustainablity which was one of her biggest issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    They buffed... Nidalee?
    Really?

Really?
    What teh fuck.

< yeaa....not ok >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-08-22 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Yay!

Just reached lvl 30.
    Grats! I just reached level 30 myself!

Also, SS'd my last poppy game, she's not too bad for farming, as long as you lane like a carry with a support on bot lane.

http://imageshack.us/f/689/poppynotbad.png/

And, also SS'd my first ranked game. I thought it would be pure hell, and we weren't doing too well at the beginning, but well pulled it together, and pushed HARD at the end, two mid towers, inhibitor, 2 nexus towers, and nexus over the course of like, 1 1/2 minutes.

http://imageshack.us/f/840/firstrankedgamelol.png/

Whited out my friends name on both pics, by his request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any way I can get 5 riot points without having to use a card( credit card, pre-paid, etc). I'm at 970 and would really like to buy a 975 champion.

Is there any way I can get 5 riot points without having to use a card( credit card, pre-paid, etc). I'm at 970 and would really like to buy a 975 champion.
    Make up a really funny thread on the general discussion forums. If you ask for 5 RP and manage to make a red laugh, they will sometimes gift you a little bit of RP. It's actually pretty ballin.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    You can also draw a champion, it can be either funny or serious. Or, wait for a champion to get on sale(50% Cheaper)

I was looking for another 3150 champ and was almost thinking Udyr. he looks cool and I hear he's good but what gets me is that he's melee. In the lower levels where it's always 2 top and 2 bottom, its the pits when your going against strong ranged laners.

I basically 1v2'd against an Orianna and Kog'maw as Akali recently. it was not fun to say the least. I'm fairly new to her so if i actually played Akali more i probably couldve done better, but i wouldnt quite say dominate . Dieing really wasnt an issue but being poked at tower and not being able to decently clear the wave was annoying.

How does Udyr manage in such situations? i'm thinking better but not well. Idk, I might finish off my rune set or get...Leblanc for the hell of it. I'm told she falls off late game but i doubt it'll matter because im only lv 25. unless its a steep drop, id wager i could still rape squishies.

I cannot begin to describe my hatred for the retards I get grouped with. I do a match with a friend (he's another story, his Soraka build was pretty bad and he was "farming" top while we were defending against a 5 man push in mid...we lost that fight -_-) primarily because our panth/plank literally did nothing. Our fid would ulti well, but other than that they would pretty much all just go in an die. I manage to engage and eat most of their disables/ulti's and...my team runs away. Then then engage after I die and most of their abilities are back up and die after that.

I'm so close to quitting this game -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess i'll start drawing a champion.

Okay so I found the word I was looking for...

"kikoolol"

Kikoolol, often shorten as Kikoo is French derogatory slang aimed at a peculiar caste of people which is generally represented by very young kids, most of time about 12-13 years old, and their way of using Internet by speaking with SMS, phonetic translations of words and overuse of well-known Internet idioms and emoticons. As a result, and following the growing development of popular French blogs such as Skyblog, appreciated by the aforementioned teenagers, Kikoolol can also describe that peculiar way of speaking, language, and usage in same vein, even if not really similar, as the Filipino Jejemon phenomenon.
    The slang comes from two distinct words : Kikoo which is a misspelt version of Coucou (roughly meaning “Hello” in French) and LOL, one of the first as well as most famous Internet acronyms.
    The two words together, Kikoolol, are believed to be what a Kikoolol would always state when greeting someone on Internet, either on a chatroom or in a forum post.
    Okay... o_O

How did you guys managed to get to level 30 without tearing out your eyeballs in a venomous rage?Tell me the secret! I NEED TO KNOW!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    How did you guys managed to get to level 30 without tearing out your eyeballs in a venomous rage?Tell me the secret! I NEED TO KNOW!
    Browsing MMO-Champion for a few years has been good practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    1.Pick Tryn
    2.Jungle for 30 minutes.
    3.Exit the jungle
    4.Solo the enemy.