10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    About dem skillshots, anyone know if there is an actual reason for about every skillshot to hit "outside" the actual ability animation every now and then? Nida spear comes to mind with Cho, it seems as if I were a mile away yet still the spear somehow hits me D:
    The only skillshot I can remember being "accurate" always is karthus' Q
    The Q of Karthus isnt a skillshot though =/ Yeah, sometimes the animations can be a bit short >< just make sure you are extra safe.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    The Q of Karthus isnt a skillshot though =/ Yeah, sometimes the animations can be a bit short >< just make sure you are extra safe.
    Well yeah, but its like, I get a kill from the tower, run back, nida jumps in, I run in the bush, her spear wouldn't ever even enter the bush when I'm in there, and I just die... even thou the spear should have just flew past me. I also partly blame the growth around 3 stacks and say it bugs it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Well yeah, but its like, I get a kill from the tower, run back, nida jumps in, I run in the bush, her spear wouldn't ever even enter the bush when I'm in there, and I just die... even thou the spear should have just flew past me. I also partly blame the growth around 3 stacks and say it bugs it.
    Thats odd <_< Well, yeah. Latency might be the problem!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

2 leavers in 2 games after eachother...

What's even worse the "leaver" bragged how he and his friend are the "unstoppable" duo..
    Gave first blood away as well >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    2 leavers in 2 games after eachother...

What's even worse the "leaver" bragged how he and his friend are the "unstoppable" duo..
    Gave first blood away as well >_>
    The people who say they are awesome usually suck majorly.

just got orianna, i cna easily see why she's an amazing laner. i do fine up until late game. how exactly do you play her in team fights and what is the proper positioning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, help me think on Skarner please. I'm really trying to see what they're intending him as and currently it's something of a huge troll champ due to the incessant harassment from slowing, shielding and dragging people around.

Riot call him a Jungler, but I honestly don't see it happening quite as easily as some of the other Junglers.

I'm trying to build on the combination of the passive (basic attacks lower CD) and his shield which increases his movement speed and attack speed. He deals both magical and physical damage.

Currently going with 1 point in shield, 1 in fracture (the aoe which allows him to heal with attacks on targets hit), 1 in slow and then filling out shield for more survival + speed. Filling out the slow last as it's more for the harassment than anything else.

Mastery: Tanky as possibly as the guy is squishy as hell and I just don't see the benefit in either offense or utility to allow him to live through early game.

Now, this is where it gets more funky. I'm probably completely bonkers for even going with this, but oh well...

Mana Crystal -> Sheen
    Malady
    Lichbane
    Madred's
    Wit's End
    Frozen Heart
    [Boots] (probably Merc, but there's a few other options depending on what team you run into)

So. Am I utterly daft for even thinking about it this way? I considered Phantom Dancers for the insane speed, but I think the crit would be kind of lost on him.

Well if you want more movespeed then change the sheen in to trinity force, if you wanted attacks speed and AP then make a nashor's tooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You're up in arms about something you never had and never knew you were going to have until more recent times, now you're pissed off because it turns out you might not get it, even though nobody ever actually said you were getting it anyway?
    Turns out painting a bunch of circles on the floor is all it takes to totally trivialize an encounter designed by Blizzard's dev team. I guess it must be pretty scary when your best work is broken down and utterly defeated by trigonometry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is, the build is pretty damn expensive as is. That's part of why I left the Sheen as is - it's mostly the double damage I'm interested in and it leaves you some upgrade options if you do get more money.

Definitely was thinking of grabbing the Trin Force though.

Well if you're only looking for the extra movespeed you waste less with trinity force because at least you get a bit of bonus health and a chance to slow on a attack while with phantom dancer, you're spending a ton of gold for a little bit of movespeed.

Edit: It just occured to me but do you plan on getting a sheen AND lichbane?

More Edit: You should probably just go with swiftness boots if you're that concerned with move speed.
    Last edited by Demox; 2011-08-23 at 10:15 PM.
    You're up in arms about something you never had and never knew you were going to have until more recent times, now you're pissed off because it turns out you might not get it, even though nobody ever actually said you were getting it anyway?
    Turns out painting a bunch of circles on the floor is all it takes to totally trivialize an encounter designed by Blizzard's dev team. I guess it must be pretty scary when your best work is broken down and utterly defeated by trigonometry.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shield adds movement speed, so not that concerned with it.

And noes, I got confused by your comment about Trinity from Sheen. Sheen goes towards Lichbane.

Oh, then don't bother with trinity force, that'd be a waste of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think of the setup though? Seems like he'd be fairly sturdy in the end game, but it'd take ages to get that going...

Delay the lichbane to a little later as since it changes the damage on next hit to scale with AP the only AP you have is... from lichbane and a measly 25 from malady so it won't hit that much harder than just a regular old sheen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything I should replace?

Madred's seems like a logical choice, but his Attack Speed isn't all that high unless you have the shield running.

So, I'm gonna go play LoL again after a mental breakdown a few days ago...Je deteste ma vie.

Wish me luck, my brethren!

Second ranked game, went 8-6 with Galio. Just like the last ranked game, game started off even, they started to push, but then we came back, won an amazing team fight, and won.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    So, I'm gonna go play LoL again after a mental breakdown a few days ago...Je deteste ma vie.
    Those two go hand and hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Anything I should replace?

Madred's seems like a logical choice, but his Attack Speed isn't all that high unless you have the shield running.
    As much as you want to have him have fast cooldowns, sometimes it not be worth it if you want to hurt other champions. Personally I wouldn't go for so much attack speed and making a lot of weak skills and attacks, I'd get AP and have my abilities hurt when placed right.
    Last edited by Demox; 2011-08-24 at 01:57 AM.

most successful skarners i saw up to now went the tanky-dps trinity road. the others either weren't tanky enough and were eaten alive by any gank, or went too much ap, had nice dmg but ended up oom the second they were blue-starved.

Hey i'm Kyeguy!

I play best as Miss Fortune, Wukong, Master Yi,and Malzahar, and i play on USA servers.
    Message me if you wanna play