Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Fyi, Gentleman Cho'gath > Rest
    This so hard.

When asked for a comment on the matter, Gentleman Cho'Gath replied, "Nooooom, noooom, nom."

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    This so hard.

When asked for a comment on the matter, Gentleman Cho'Gath replied, "Nooooom, noooom, nom."
    *prance prance prance* "QUIET!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Also on the Kayle skin, it may be a temporary thing.

I have it on my smurf account that has no ranked games on it.

Could be a widespread bug.
    Riot never said it had to be ranked games, just that you needed 10 games. The types of games doesn't matter, even Co-Op vs. AI counts towards those 10. So it's not a bug, it's intended.

Fyi, Gentleman Cho'gath > Rest
    I'm sad there isn't a legendary skin for any of my favorite champions. I like Olaf, but he really needs work, he is so nerfed, plus I don't like the legendary skin he has.
    Want a GP or WW legendary skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I'm sad there isn't a legendary skin for any of my favorite champions. I like Olaf, but he really needs work, he is so nerfed, plus I don't like the legendary skin he has.
    Want a GP or WW legendary skin.
    Wha? Brolaf is awesome!

And Olaf is great for pubs, he's kinda like Tryn in the sense that once he gets enough farm (be it him getting jungle/lane farm or the game just lasting long enough), he gets to be a nearly unstoppable god of death. The problem is that he's sorta easy to shut down early game : /

Deleted
    Oh snap. Was talking about diablo then it came to my head; what if one would have a Archangel Tyrael-ish skin for Kayle

Oh snap. Was talking about diablo then it came to my head; what if one would have a Archangel Tyrael-ish skin for Kayle
    Such an awesome skin would be wasted on a ''not so awesome'' champion

Somehow I expect copyrights to get in the way of that...pretty sweet idea if it were possible, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Somehow I expect copyrights to get in the way of that...pretty sweet idea if it were possible, though.
    Slap a new name on it, recolor a few bits, retexture 1-2 things and bam, do whatever you want.

Slap a new name on it, recolor a few bits, retexture 1-2 things and bam, do whatever you want.
    After the time/effort/money Blizzard has spent killing mmoglider, they're not a company I would push boundaries with =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, you'll always have custom skins. Personally walking around as a Sylvanas clone thingy for my Ashe, including lovely dark particles..

After the time/effort/money Blizzard has spent killing mmoglider, they're not a company I would push boundaries with =p
    Two totally different things. One is a bot program that functions within Blizzard property (WoW), and is specifically prohibted by the EULA/ToS, they had every legal right to go after them and go after them hard.

The other is taking a concept that originated in one game, and using some artistic flair to adapt it to another. As long as Riot didn't literally copy/paste it in there, Blizzard would be hard pressed to even get any legal action to go to trial. Art is much more lax on what you can do (hell, some guys takes pictures of pictures taken by famous photographers, and sells them for insane prices [and people actually buy them] and it's perfectly legal).

Pictures of pictures, now I've heard it all ^_^

brb majoring in photography

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Oh god, Karthus again??! .__o
    >Dat feel when a Karthus doesn't even try to use wall in lane to help his harass.
    >Dat feel when a Karthus starts using his E to farm at like level 5.
    >Dat feel when a Karthus uses ulti while standing next to a Sion.

I LOVE Karthus free week.

Pictures of pictures, now I've heard it all ^_^

brb majoring in photography
    Lysah, help me convince Sy to play LoL again...

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Lysah, help me convince Sy to play LoL again...
    Good luck, he seems to have quitted for realsies =(

Deleted
    Good luck, he seems to have quitted for realsies =(
    Yeah, that sort of sucks. Oh well. =/

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I have yet to play with people though, obviously (still scared at sucking and being the reason a team loses) but I can see the appeal.
    Winning or losing before level 10 doesn't really matter and is pretty much just decided by which team has the most smurfs (high-levels making new accounts) so I wouldn't really be too scared of normal games.

Deleted
    Well, Riot could always just ask Blizzard for it...

Ah, almost forgot, did the new season actually reset your normal match making value, if such thing ever existed? I've come across so many horribad players after S1 that its not even fun :<
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-19 at 09:45 AM.

Wha? Brolaf is awesome!

And Olaf is great for pubs, he's kinda like Tryn in the sense that once he gets enough farm (be it him getting jungle/lane farm or the game just lasting long enough), he gets to be a nearly unstoppable god of death. The problem is that he's sorta easy to shut down early game : /
    Yea, the thing is, he is a horrible laner and get shut down very easily, super weak early game, and cannot gank very well at all. He is an absolute monster that cannot be stopped if he gets near to his full build, but thats pretty much the only time where he is a great threat.
    The only place he really belongs now is in the jungle, yet he is one of weaker junglers.
    I don't like jungling, so if I have to I go with Warwick or Gangplank, both are pretty much better than Olaf in every way, sadly.
    I would really like Olaf to be buffed, I'd like to take him top lane and see how he does.

Weak jungler! Twitch says om nom nom.

So....teleport bug......

So. Annoying.