Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I don't like jungling, so if I have to I go with Warwick or Gangplank, both are pretty much better than Olaf in every way, sadly.
    Olaf can gank before 6, just saying.
    That said, I'd rather have Warwick in top lane and jungle with, like, Amumu. Means he can usually just gank top lane once and WW will have the advantage until midgame and then go gank mid and bot constantly.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    So....teleport bug......

So. Annoying.
    Whatnow?
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

Whatnow?
    10char
    Sometimes when you use teleport you just don't ever make it through - seems to happen if you're frantically clicking so that your champion will start moving once he makes it on by, to me anyway.

1...2...3...AAAAANNNND...I'm still at the fountain, great, three missed kills, wasted summoner spell.

Deleted
    Ugh, Im losing alot of games now due to idiotic teammates. just had a game with malza where I was owning. went 6/0 in 14~ minutes.
    BUT, all my other teammates, and I mean ALL of em. went 0-1/3-5/0. it was so stupid. I ended up 8/3/4. dieying twice due to no misses and once just because they fed talon to such an extent that he could instantly kill me with his full combo + ignite.
    The rest of my team all had 2/10/3 as endscore or so.

just won a game as warwick... 17/1/12.

Finished the fight with a 1v4 win. IM IN LOVE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    :3 someone has to get me Talon before the next champion rotation, he's like AD Kassadin <3

What do you guys consider the top 3 beefy/tanky DPS?

You know, champs who can take quite a beating or have a lot of self-sustain (mostly through lifeleech or damage avoiding spells) while still delivering considerable amounts of damage. I am not talking about giving Kog'Maw 3 defensive items and fill the rest with offensive items, that's missing the intention of the champion. I am talking more about champs like Garen, Olaf and Udyr.

I'm interested in your thoughts!

Edit: Neglect CC like stun/fear or whatsoever. Just about dealing damage without being a glass cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Edit: Neglect CC like stun/fear or whatsoever. Just about dealing damage without being a glass cannon.
    Any fighter. Irelia, Jarvan, Nasus, Renekton, etc.

Or soft carries built tankly, such as GP, Lee Sin, etc. with warmogs/atmas build.

Olaf can gank before 6, just saying.
    That said, I'd rather have Warwick in top lane and jungle with, like, Amumu. Means he can usually just gank top lane once and WW will have the advantage until midgame and then go gank mid and bot constantly.
    Olaf can gank whenever he wants, yet I cannot think of any other jungler that has weaker ganks than Olaf other than pre-6 Warwick.

Deleted
    Olaf can gank whenever he wants, yet I cannot think of any other jungler that has weaker ganks than Olaf other than pre-6 Warwick.
    Olaf slows for 24% with a 1000 range, GP slows for 7% with a 625 range. With pre-6 red buff, GP slows for 27% with his parrley. By the time GP has red buff, Olaf has probably skilled up Undertow to do atleast a 28% slow.

GP is better if the enemy is overextended, I'd prefer Olaf in almost any other case.

Deleted
    Nothing still beats Rivens ganks...
    /sarcasm off
    Only if her attacks even applied on-hit effects :<

Olaf slows for 24% with a 1000 range, GP slows for 7% with a 625 range. With pre-6 red buff, GP slows for 27% with his parrley. By the time GP has red buff, Olaf has probably skilled up Undertow to do atleast a 28% slow.

GP is better if the enemy is overextended, I'd prefer Olaf in almost any other case.
    Hmm, I don't usually level up Undertow much since if you level up E you can do 360 true damage by lvl 9.

Want a GP or WW legendary skin.
    The only thing they need to do to make a GP Legendary skin is replace the graphic of the orange he eats to remove Scurvy with a trollface.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venali View Post
    The only thing they need to do to make a GP Legendary skin is replace the graphic of the orange he eats to remove Scurvy with a trollface.jpg
    Also every time kassadin tower dives someone, his face should be replaced with trollfacedotjeepog
    And when Yi has Ghost and Ult up the same time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA will play

Deleted
    Hmm, I don't usually level up Undertow much since if you level up E you can do 360 true damage by lvl 9.
    Hmm, I usually see people go QWQEREE, etc. Ohwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Nothing still beats Rivens ganks...
    /sarcasm off
    Only if her attacks even applied on-hit effects :<

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Venali View Post
    Every time his Parrley crits when his only item is Sheen too. Hurts like hell.

Deleted
    Well yes, that is the only way: coming from behind when they have extended great amounts. Just sayin', about every other jungler would have better success with the ganks overall. And its always a bit risky going by their jungle to gank mid <.< Have died so many times there cause the enemy was just running by there to my wolfs/clearing his wraiths in an odd time.

Ugh I've had it with LoL :<

So much farming... it is not even funny, sigh.

Not being able to go ranked straight away is kinda lame... I can see why they did that but... no. Level grinding is lame, takes too long imho :<
    But that isn't even the worst... The buying of heroes takes AGES...
    Having all heroes is a lot better than buying them 1 by 1.

Maybe when Dominion comes out I play that instead of the regular LoL but yeah.. I'm off to HoN again!

I'll lurk instead, have fun all
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Ugh I've had it with LoL :<

So much farming... it is not even funny, sigh.

Not being able to go ranked straight away is kinda lame... I can see why they did that but... no. Level grinding is lame, takes too long imho :<
    But that isn't even the worst... The buying of heroes takes AGES...
    Having all heroes is a lot better than buying them 1 by 1.

Maybe when Dominion comes out I play that instead of the regular LoL but yeah.. I'm off to HoN again!

I'll lurk instead, have fun all
    #

IMO 1-30 should take twice as long so noobs actually learn how to play more than one champion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    #

IMO 1-30 should take twice as long so noobs actually learn how to play more than one champion
    I totally agree.

So, after looking through the champs I had purchased, I realized I lacked any tanky AD. I also realized that I had somehow managed to play... next to none of them. Of my list of Garen, Irelia, Renekton, Jarvan, Xin, Warwick, Udyr, and Trynd, the only one I'd even touched was Garen. So I gave everyone a glance over and settled on Irelia. Whaaat a good choice. She's fantastic. I've yet to have a bad game with her. I've lost games with her, but I've never lost my lane, and the only time I've had trouble laning was against a Talon that had his jungler Warwick on me like I owed him drug money.

Lurve Irelia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simply playing doesn't improve the player. Practicing does. Riot should make more (and better) tutorials and use a better system than elo rating to filter the good players from bad ones.