Deleted
    also, the new skins are NOT limited edition as it was first thought. they were confirmed permanent on both the US and EU forums. time to wait for a sale before i bother grabbing them!

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    also, the new skins are NOT limited edition as it was first thought. they were confirmed permanent on both the US and EU forums. time to wait for a sale before i bother grabbing them!
    Ahh that's great! Now I know what to save my left over RP for!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a good Wukong skin!
    Also have to say after a night of ranked duo's with a friend of mine I need to say I have grown a newfound dislike of people, whether it's leavers, afker's, whiners, and people who just taunt people the whole game it just gets so frustrating that it seems to be impossible to have a single legitimate good game with both sides being respectful of the opposition.

Deleted
    Why would you play defensive masteries on a support? The gains in the utility tree are far better for a support role.
    Well for Taric Defense could eb quite good (hell, I use defense on Janna). The good things in Utility are basically Mana Regen, Greed (and the extra starter gold), CDR and reduced CD on summoner spells.

Now that sure as hell isn't bad, but Taric goes up close, and is mostly quite tanky for a support. In Defense you get extra MR and Armor for early game harass, better Heal if you take the summoner spell, extra health (again early game this is very good), reduced damage, MS for initiating, CDR/level and again more health + tenacity. Plus you can still take the improved CV/flash mastery, mana regen and improved ward (if you even find that useful). Covering imo the more important things from Utility for a Taric.

Utility is stronger for Sona/Soraka imo.

p.s. Why did I forget about Graves? basically the only ranged AD that fits my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Well this is where I've been thinking. 20% life steal, 20% attack speed and -20 armor doesn't only make my auto attackers harder to kill; it also increases their damage output by a substantial amount. I want to finish the Shurelya's asap ofc but since I lose to the gp5 from it I'd usually rather build it as the second item.

Not hating on Aegis or anything, it's just that Stark's feels like it has more impact on the game with an AD heavy team.
    Starks is very good, imo. But I almost never get it unless we are doing very well in the lane. The recipe for Starks is just not that awesome for the supporter. And there are other items to grab early on that help the support, yet help the team in mid/late game.

Truthfully, I only grab Starks when my carry was a melee without a lot of sustain on their own. Or we were winning the lane with ease.

Deleted
    I find new login screen and music quite full of epicness, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    TIME TO CHANGE ZE TOPIC :

On Talon, what should i upgrade IE into? If im playing really safe and i know its a win and i wont die i get BT, but if its not, any clue?
    I usually go for Brutal > Hexdrinker ( if 3x AP ) > CDR Boots > by now im a bit lost and not THAT sure what to get for dmg
    on talon I like to start with boots x3 pots, then go to philo stone and brutalizer. After that it depends on how you want to build. I go for cdr boots, then a bloodthirster. Though you could go for a sheen for some extra burst and turn it into a triforce. Ghost blade is a good item for him, but I don't like rushing it. I really only build it since I have the brutalizer already.

You can also roam with that build if you get speed boots or mobility.

IE is a good item for talon, since his Q can crit, but I prefer straight up AD burst to capitalize on his ult and W for team fights. If you catch a team out of position, you can just shred the entire team with your ult.

So really, there are a lot of ways you can build talon. Just depends on your playstyle.

TIME TO CHANGE ZE TOPIC :

On Talon, what should i upgrade IE into? If im playing really safe and i know its a win and i wont die i get BT, but if its not, any clue?
    I usually go for Brutal > Hexdrinker ( if 3x AP ) > CDR Boots > by now im a bit lost and not THAT sure what to get for dmg

Honestly I don't really like IE on Talon. While it is a very good item on him, I feel TF is much better suited for him. But it still is a good pick if you just want to roflstomp noobs all day.

If you care at all you can look at this guide, it has good info on him.

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=5515

I kinda wish when they put a champion on sale, they also do it for the IP as well even if it was just a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly suggest FYA Umashi's guide on Solomid. IE is an Auto-Attackers weapon. Talon is more of a CD based Assassin and while it is decent, I would much rather grab another BT over IE for him.

Playing Renekton for about 15 wins now and I'm totally loving it.

I go 0/22/8 with every support I play. It's just far superior in my eyes.

Soraka, Taric, Ali all need to be midfight to maximise their utility

Janna got some early game problems with harassment, solved by these masteries

Sona is the only support I'd think about getting utility but lately I only go defensive with her too because it allows you to play more aggressive with a smaller risk of being gibbed.

really painful match. i led the team in kills as ap sona. #1 placing, triple kill + ace even.

we lost.

try so hard for 1st win of the day thingies. >_<

Deleted
    1st win of the day ? Easy mode bots say hello xD

Also.. Ashe gonna face Sejuani in next patch ^^

According to the Jax champ spotlight description the next champion is named Sejuani, the Winter's Claw. Here have some lore and also a sneak peek.

The Freljordians were once a divided people, The War of the Three Sisters having left the denizens splintered for generations. The region was divided and dominated between three nomad tribes: The Tribe of the Frost Archer, The Tribe of the Ice Dervish, and The Tribe of the Winter's Claw. Over the years the tribes would have occasional skirmishes with one another, though the reasons for why they continued fighting had been long forgotten by most. The tribes were reigned by the three Princesses: Ashe, the Frost Archer; Lissandra, the Ice Dervish; and Sejuani, the Winter's Claw. In more recent times, with the crowning of their new Queen and King, the Freljordians have started the process of mending the bonds between their fractured tribes. In addition, through the alliance established by their foreign King, the barbarian tribes of northern Valoran have migrated to Freljord and have begun integrating their traditions into the Freljordian culture.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted
    She rides a pig?

Nice find Thigrai!

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    i just hope shes not going to be AP >.< think 2 ap in a row is a bit much

Deleted
    i just hope shes not going to be AP >.< think 2 ap in a row is a bit much
    Oh yes, because a, like, 17th bruiser or so would be much better, wouldn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Oh yes, because a, like, 17th bruiser or so would be much better, wouldn't it?
    Maybe they'll make her into an aggressive support!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thigrai View Post
    According to the Jax champ spotlight description the next champion is named Sejuani, the Winter's Claw. Here have some lore and also a sneak peek.
    [IMG]http://i.gbc.tw/gb_img/5/001/979/1979315.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i.gbc.tw/gb_img/8/001/979/1979378.jpg[/MG]
    She is riding a boar. I'm really hoping for a support, but with that model, she just doesn't look like a support.

I could be wrong of course, but doesn't look very supporty.