1. #9621
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    New updates to the new patch: http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/20...est-beta-realm

    Including nerfs to Mundo, buffs to Irelia and some reversions of changes from the first update.
    >buffing Morello's Evil Tome EVEN MORE
    >Varus buffed from gamebreaking to instant win

    I do like the new skin splash art though.

  2. #9622
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,504
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    New updates to the new patch: http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/20...est-beta-realm

    Including nerfs to Mundo, buffs to Irelia and some reversions of changes from the first update.
    Including the Talon change.

    Also, LOL @ the Morello's Evil Tome buff. I know it's the exact same as on Executioner's Calling, but no one ever buys that item.

  3. #9623
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That's not what I am talking about.
    So you were disputing that AD Sion is a lategame character but huge lategame power isn't what you are talking about?

  4. #9624
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Including the Talon change.

    Also, LOL @ the Morello's Evil Tome buff. I know it's the exact same as on Executioner's Calling, but no one ever buys that item.
    But Executioner's Calling is a terrible item. Morello's was already a decent item, now it has a healing reduction effect that lasts 8 seconds on a 20 second (!) cooldown. That's nearly 50% uptime. It's just silly.

  5. #9625
    Brewmaster Linry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    New updates to the new patch: http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/20...est-beta-realm

    Including nerfs to Mundo, buffs to Irelia and some reversions of changes from the first update.
    here are the skins in game. :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OnS7...1&feature=plcp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlpYT...5&feature=plcp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzhYw...3&feature=plcp
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

  6. #9626
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So you were disputing that AD Sion is a lategame character but huge lategame power isn't what you are talking about?
    No to both of those conclusions.

    What I was suggesting is champions are balanced on an axis of opportunity. Where one might be stronger in a game phase over the other. Setup A favors early dominance, setup B favors late game dominance. There is no reason to bother with either if you are not going to consider the trade off or cost of opportunity.

  7. #9627
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    No to both of those conclusions.

    What I was suggesting is champions are balanced on an axis of opportunity. Where one might be stronger in a game phase over the other. Setup A favors early dominance, setup B favors late game dominance. There is no reason to bother with either if you are not going to consider the trade off or cost of opportunity.
    You seem to misunderstand, I never said "Sion is bad lategame THUS he is a bad pick." I said "Sion is bad lategame AND is a bad pick."

  8. #9628
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Ok, time to try some jungle Ezreal in a custom....

  9. #9629
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    But Executioner's Calling is a terrible item. Morello's was already a decent item, now it has a healing reduction effect that lasts 8 seconds on a 20 second (!) cooldown. That's nearly 50% uptime. It's just silly.
    Probably has nothing to do with these ridiculous sustain/protect the kogmaw comps :P

  10. #9630
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    But Executioner's Calling is a terrible item. Morello's was already a decent item, now it has a healing reduction effect that lasts 8 seconds on a 20 second (!) cooldown. That's nearly 50% uptime. It's just silly.
    What? Executioner's Calling is an amazing item. For mid-game/against sustain laners as bruisers it's godlike. Get an Executioners against a lanewick, and watch him cry as you destroy him. Same if they have a Mundo. It's also godlike if there's an enemy Soraka, regardless of which lane you're in.

    Should also qualify it has amazing Sustain potential, as well as crit. Trynd/Gangplank etc.
    Last edited by CM Punk; 2012-04-26 at 06:06 PM.

  11. #9631
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Well Jungle Ezreal wasn't really good....

    But maybe because my mid failed.

    Of course I got reported by a sucky Corki calling me a troll.

  12. #9632
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Well Jungle Ezreal wasn't really good....

    But maybe because my mid failed.

    Of course I got reported by a sucky Corki calling me a troll.
    So you tested Jungle Ez in a custom game and got reported? That's hilarious.

  13. #9633
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    What? Executioner's Calling is an amazing item. For mid-game/against sustain laners as bruisers it's godlike. Get an Executioners against a lanewick, and watch him cry as you destroy him. Same if they have a Mundo. It's also godlike if there's an enemy Soraka, regardless of which lane you're in.

    Should also qualify it has amazing Sustain potential, as well as crit. Trynd/Gangplank etc.
    Maybe I'm just not playing the right champions. I've never been into any of the champions who use it very often. Seems to be a very select number in my experience.

  14. #9634
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    What? Executioner's Calling is an amazing item. For mid-game/against sustain laners as bruisers it's godlike. Get an Executioners against a lanewick, and watch him cry as you destroy him. Same if they have a Mundo. It's also godlike if there's an enemy Soraka, regardless of which lane you're in.

    Should also qualify it has amazing Sustain potential, as well as crit. Trynd/Gangplank etc.
    I don't understand the hate on EC either. Its a cheap, counterriffic (yes, I said it) item.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

  15. #9635
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Maybe I'm just not playing the right champions. I've never been into any of the champions who use it very often. Seems to be a very select number in my experience.
    It's not your fault, everyone seems to overlook it as an item. I love it, especially against Lanewick when I'm playing a melee bruiser. It has such a short CD, for 50% healing reduce.

  16. #9636
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It's not your fault, everyone seems to overlook it as an item. I love it, especially against Lanewick when I'm playing a melee bruiser. It has such a short CD, for 50% healing reduce.
    I do usually try to look for value in things others might overlook, but my three main champions (Vayne, Naut and Swain) don't really benefit from it. I guess in some situations it might be alright for Vayne, but it doesn't add an awful lot of damage, and that's what you're there for. Maybe I would think more highly of it if I played Gangplank more often like I used to.

  17. #9637
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I do usually try to look for value in things others might overlook, but my three main champions (Vayne, Naut and Swain) don't really benefit from it. I guess in some situations it might be alright for Vayne, but it doesn't add an awful lot of damage, and that's what you're there for. Maybe I would think more highly of it if I played Gangplank more often like I used to.
    Right, I think its more of a solo top counter type item. I suppose you could try it when laning against a Taric or Soraka...
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

  18. #9638
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So you tested Jungle Ez in a custom game and got reported? That's hilarious.
    No lol, I did a custom game which of course went smooth.

    Then I did a blind pick where it happened.

  19. #9639
    Dreadlord fartman69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tall Grass
    Posts
    871
    Mundo does not like the Mundo nerfs and the new item that has a built in ignite to counter mundo !

  20. #9640
    The Morgana skin is pretty awesome in my opinion.
    "There are no small laws only small criminals" -Tom Servo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •