10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Ga is amazing, if they manage to kill you you can pretty much reset a fight (if your not the last member standing / in their middle which would be stupid as a carry). Save flash to create an instant gap and continue shooting / healing.

As for botlane, almost everyone one I see nowadays runs exh/ign. What happened to heal?
    I run heal when I play ADC, and if I'm duo queue with a friend who supports I make him take exhaust. I like it when the enemy takes ignite/exhaust because while they have more killing power, the person with exhaust never uses it or puts it on the support so we come out on top most fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on AD carry too. Someone like Tristana wants to dominate early on and secure kills.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason why you see quite a few top teams having 4/5, sometimes 5/5 players with GAs at the 40:00 mark.

The item is straight up godly. There are a few champions that should take it earlier than their 6th item (Riven, for example), but most of the time its a 6th / final item...and it should be just about everyone's 6th item.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Strange, I use the same mastery page for my Ez.
    Trist catches quite a bit of minion harass, so I can easily see this being worthwhile. Not sure if I'll transfer to these though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    People realised it was still inferior to exhaust ignite.
    It might make it easier to win your lane, but I still would rather take heal. Heal baiting is so much fun and unless your playing Graves, most popular ADC picks are out of range to use ignite in a TF. Heal can also give you the extra health to kill a bruiser before he kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Trist catches quite a bit of minion harass, so I can easily see this being worthwhile. Not sure if I'll transfer to these though.
    It's the same for all champs. You only get minion aggro when autoattacking/using a spell with on hit effect on an enemy champion or just tank them.

Her e does not result in more minion aggro.

Deleted
    Bit like Ez imo, most of the time in lane phase when you fully engage you use your tele to get close again depending on set-up etc. Having more health, getting less damage due to armor and more "block" from both enemies and minions can be big in the end. Sure you lose some damage, but I think it's quite minor early to mid game. By the time it starts to shine, your items are probably enough to compensate, especially if you got the advantage in laning phase.

Is it better? I don't know, but I like it nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never actually tried that mastery set on my ranged AD. I've gone into defense instead of support before, but never that far. I'll have to give that a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Bit like Ez imo, most of the time in lane phase when you fully engage you use your tele to get close again depending on set-up etc. Having more health, getting less damage due to armor and more "block" from both enemies and minions can be big in the end. Sure you lose some damage, but I think it's quite minor early to mid game. By the time it starts to shine, your items are probably enough to compensate, especially if you got the advantage in laning phase.

Is it better? I don't know, but I like it nonetheless.
    On Ez, I tend to go 21/0/9 - I likes my mana.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    It's the same for all champs. You only get minion aggro when autoattacking/using a spell with on hit effect on an enemy champion or just tank them.

Her e does not result in more minion aggro.
    It's not about minion aggro. It's about where the hell you wind up in the lane. Jumping on an enemy will land you far in, so you take far more minion damage then when you just plunk an auto attack from afar.

Deleted
    On Ez, I tend to go 21/0/9 - I likes my mana.

It's not about minion aggro. It's about where the hell you wind up in the lane. Jumping on an enemy will land you far in, so you take far more minion damage then when you just plunk an auto attack from afar.
    I use 6 flat mana blues, seems to do the trick most of the time, or a mana pot or 2 in lane phase to be sure. I'm trying the whole level W thing first too, tbh it works quite well. Damage is good, no irritating minions and most people don't expect it really. Was in a Ez + Nunu botlane few days ago, my AS reduction, Nunu slow and AS reduction was pretty awesome. There's basically no way then can outharass us, my AS rises quite fast while there's is beyond low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, another question, bare with me. Where would Singed fit in a team comp for the meta?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say as a solo top.

He can jungle too, but afaik it's more of a i'm bored with lane singed kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Thanks everyone for the congratz.

Cho was always strong, just unreliable. Now that Rupture has a definite timer, it's a lot easy to hit so you notice them doing a lot better. The new legendary skin helps too.

I've also noticed the bruiser trend, since it keeps me from playing something other than a tank in the jungle. A little annoying, but it's got me playing Skarner and Cho'Gath again so I don't mind.

Not much help on the Trist side since I don't play her often and the only carry I play that actually makes it to late game is Kog'Maw, so I buy a Madreds if I feel I don't need the defensive item.

So yeah, I'm playing Skarner again. I always loved him and now that I'm playing him again I'm going to try to perfect my Wit's End Skarner build order. I feel he does better and more consistent damage with Wit's End since his spells come up that much faster. It also means I never go into a team fight without my ult.
    It's all fine and dandy if people go pure dps bruiser but if you don't have tanks then you should build a little tanky. People don't seem to understand this. Because of this they end up squishy and in team fights it's a major issue, they fall like flies. You need a really good tank to win teams fights. So many Jax go pure dps thinking it works 1v1 so it will be boss in team fights only to come a little short during team fights, and by short I mean dying very soon as the team fights start.

On Tris I normally go GA as last item. The main reason for this is that I don't really remember that I have a QSS. Another reason is that, when facing an AP carry, you are pretty much dead in a combo. I try to stay behind as much as possible, but the randoms are not so bright. They don't really understand that if you want to win you need to protect the AD carry. All they do is go QWRWRWEQWQEEQEERWERWE, thinking it's them and their damage who will win them the game. You can only defend yourself enough if 3/4 people are going nuts on you. So GA seems like the best fit for randoms. Sometimes you get really good players who understand their roles and protect the fuck out of you, it was this time where I was thinking of getting another dps item. Will try QSS in these kinda situations and try to remember to use it.

Also IRELIA! How would you guys built her? Guides normally ask to go Warmongs on her. I don't find it that useful seeing that Irelia at lvl 18 have around 2.5k+ hp without any hp items (saw this in bot game). Adding Warmongs will give her a massive hp boost but that's all it does. I think Mallet will be better along with some other hp items. These items I think will give her enough survivability and around 3.5k hp.

I was thinking:

Tabi/Merc -> TF -> Mallet -> Atmas -> Wits/Madreds Blood -> GA/FoN/Randuins

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 08:29 PM ----------

And I can't log in. Anyone else having the same problem?

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 08:30 PM ----------

It's unavailable now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Free Champions next week:

Garen
    Rammus
    Sona
    Shen
    Ashe
    Evelynn
    Heimerdinger
    Viktor
    Hecarim
    Varus

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    It's unavailable now...
    Yes, EUW servers are down, same with the website.

There's another topic on it if you're interested.

Deleted
    I love this game. it is so much fun! Just sucks that there are so many bad players in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Free Champions next week:

Garen
    Rammus
    Sona
    Shen
    Ashe
    Evelynn
    Heimerdinger
    Viktor
    Hecarim
    Varus

O_O She's free? Well, I guess with the remake...

10+ Year Old Account
    Also IRELIA! How would you guys built her? Guides normally ask to go Warmongs on her. I don't find it that useful seeing that Irelia at lvl 18 have around 2.5k+ hp without any hp items (saw this in bot game). Adding Warmongs will give her a massive hp boost but that's all it does. I think Mallet will be better along with some other hp items. These items I think will give her enough survivability and around 3.5k hp.

I was thinking:

Atmogs is better than Fratmas if you plan on buying a Trinity force (which you should on Irelia). If you get both the TF and the FM, you end up with a wasted slow proc.

snip
    It always depends on the enemies and the role I've got to fit in. Trinity, Wits and GA give good defensive stats with amazing damage.

On the other hand when my damage is secondary and I'm better off pinning a squishy down or protecting my own squishies, I'll go Mallet, Wits and Atmas. (far less damage but reliable and stronger slow).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good god, Kayle is so unbelievable. Just went dunk city USA on some Kennen. Eve tried to gank and I took both their virginity. 3v5 at Baron because a friend of mine thought he was a man and tried to 1v1 Lux, ends up dying but NP Kayle Morgana Soraka here to save the day. Rageblade into Infinity's Edge into Phantom Dancer into Bloodthirster into Guardian Anger + Zerker Greaves is so unstoppable.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all fine and dandy if people go pure dps bruiser but if you don't have tanks then you should build a little tanky. People don't seem to understand this. Because of this they end up squishy and in team fights it's a major issue, they fall like flies. You need a really good tank to win teams fights. So many Jax go pure dps thinking it works 1v1 so it will be boss in team fights only to come a little short during team fights, and by short I mean dying very soon as the team fights start.

On Tris I normally go GA as last item. The main reason for this is that I don't really remember that I have a QSS. Another reason is that, when facing an AP carry, you are pretty much dead in a combo. I try to stay behind as much as possible, but the randoms are not so bright. They don't really understand that if you want to win you need to protect the AD carry. All they do is go QWRWRWEQWQEEQEERWERWE, thinking it's them and their damage who will win them the game. You can only defend yourself enough if 3/4 people are going nuts on you. So GA seems like the best fit for randoms. Sometimes you get really good players who understand their roles and protect the fuck out of you, it was this time where I was thinking of getting another dps item. Will try QSS in these kinda situations and try to remember to use it.

I was thinking:

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 08:29 PM ----------

And I can't log in. Anyone else having the same problem?

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 08:30 PM ----------

It's unavailable now...
    Boots/Pots -> HoG/Philo -> Phage/Wit's End (get both, the order you get them is dependent on matchup) -> Finish Tri -> Randuins -> More MR.

She's weak tilll 9, so gp10 until then. Once you hit 9 and have a Phage/Wit's End, you can pretty much 1v1 anyone in lane.

Frozen Mallet/Atmas and Warmogs/Atmas are overrated. Much rather grab a Randuins.