Kicking out the guy who made the team...
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Kicking out the guy who made the team...
    CLG should do that to HotShot and pick up a real jungler. He certainly isn't a bad player, but his limited champion pool holds them back more now that he is in the jungle.

lol.

regi, such an asshole

10+ Year Old Account
    wait what happened? I know regi was trash talking, but kicking the guy that made the team? I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    wait what happened? I know regi was trash talking, but kicking the guy that made the team? I missed something.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2540673

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    CLG should do that to HotShot and pick up a real jungler. He certainly isn't a bad player, but his limited champion pool holds them back more now that he is in the jungle.
    I am not too familiar with the players and their play styles yet to make a correct judgement on that.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 12:34 AM ----------

That thread is an example of e-sport having a long way to go to be called a proper sport.
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Every time I see situations like this, I just try and remind myself "I've seen worse on Kickstarter."
    PL is looking to make things grow within the LoL community. He said he's got things in the works (tourneys and such), so these donations go to further those goals. It's not like people are throwing money at PL and he's just going to use it on himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    That thread is an example of e-sport having a long way to go to be called a proper sport.
    And sports fans are civil about things? Afaik there isn't some major american football forum, but if there was I can imagine that there would be a lot of bashing and stuff. And Regi claimed their victory was easy. So what, Dig said it was going to be a simple 2-0. Trashtalking is no new concept in terms of sports. It's probably worse in "real" sports.

10+ Year Old Account
    And sports fans are civil about things? Afaik there isn't some major american football forum, but if there was I can imagine that there would be a lot of bashing and stuff. And Regi claimed their victory was easy. So what, Dig said it was going to be a simple 2-0. Trashtalking is no new concept in terms of sports. It's probably worse in "real" sports.
    Boxing is a prime example of trashtalking to the max. Trashtalking for the most part isn't because they hate the other team but more for intimidation, granted they may hate the team or certain individuals on it but that's usually a personal thing. It generally is to get fans riled up and incite rivalry.

I guarantee that a midst all the trashtalk some of the professionals are friends outside of LoL.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Boxing is a prime example of trashtalking to the max. Trashtalking for the most part isn't because they hate the other team but more for intimidation, granted they may hate the team or certain individuals on it but that's usually a personal thing. It generally is to get fans riled up and incite rivalry.

I guarantee that a midst all the trashtalk some of the professionals are friends outside of LoL.
    too true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsAC4lhbE0g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-5_8af3TiY

just gotta wait for m5 to start trash talking tsm again...man, these finals are gonna be sickkkkkkkkk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    too true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsAC4lhbE0g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-5_8af3TiY

just gotta wait for m5 to start trash talking tsm again...man, these finals are gonna be sickkkkkkkkk
    Don't forget Asia and you never know about CLG.eu.
    Hey everyone

Don't forget Asia and you never know about CLG.eu.
    Tbh it wont even matter, M5 humilated TSM so hard last time that you just know all you need to see is M5 vs TSM again and Regi will be sitting there eating humble pie.

Although saying that Id like to see him against Froggens Anivia, I wanna see Regi cocky enough to not ban out Anivia and then get facerolled into the floor. Regi is so far behind the APs for other teams now, he is incapable of carrying his team if theyre having a bad game, he only does well when the rest of his team does well. In fact imo most of TSMs results seem to hinge on Dyrus, if he does bad top they'll lose, if he wins top they'll win. Not saying Dyrus is the biggest player there its just a general trend for TSM.

I dunno, did Graves get buffed? I'm doing normals and just rofling to victory. I have to buy him. It's just sick really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I dunno, did Graves get buffed? I'm doing normals and just rofling to victory. I have to buy him. It's just sick really.
    He was actually heavily nerfed from what he was before in the last patch... So much, is irony the word?
    Hey everyone

He was actually heavily nerfed from what he was before in the last patch... So much, is irony the word?
    I dunno, I had a bad string of luck. I solo queue mostly. I'm 1300 player at least, so playing normals as 1300 player is rofling? I dunno. I haven't played in awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I had a bad string of luck. I solo queue mostly. I'm 1300 player at least, so playing normals as 1300 player is rofling? I dunno. I haven't played in awhile.
    If you stay around 1300 then normals from my experience seem to be quite easy and I use them to learn a new champion that I've never played or just came out. Depending on the champion play style I find certain ones are easy to learn and can be great even on the first time (in normals granted) and beat the person(s) in your lane.
    Hey everyone

If you stay around 1300 then normals from my experience seem to be quite easy and I use them to learn a new champion that I've never played or just came out. Depending on the champion play style I find certain ones are easy to learn and can be great even on the first time (in normals granted) and beat the person(s) in your lane.
    Like I said, I dunno. This game is easy but hard to master. So any champion has its ups and downs. Though from what I am looking at, 10/3, 8/2, 15/5, 10/3(loss), 9/1, and 8/2 is something worth investigating. I like to think that the Champ is overpowered, than I am good at anything. I suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, I dunno. This game is easy but hard to master. So any champion has its ups and downs. Though from what I am looking at, 10/3, 8/2, 15/5, 10/3(loss), 9/1, and 8/2 is something worth investigating. I like to think that the Champ is overpowered, than I am good at anything. I suck.
    Graves strong as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Graves strong as fuck.
    That's what I came to investigate. Graves it seems, has EPIC burst damage. Tornado, Buckshot, and Ult within a couple of second is retarded. If you are even Forrest Gump retarded and can last hit, you can get IE and PD within 20 mins. Then the game is over, if your team is competent.

My point was people taking small things too seriously. If you would say the same thing in other sports, people would display your entire history of fucks up right in front of you. When I say it's too far away from being a real sport because the fans aren't "real" and knowledgeable enough. Eg. in football, if a player trash talks, the fans just humiliate him return. E-sports mostly consists of teenagers who don't know shit and take things way too seriously. These things are supposed to laughed at.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Tbh it wont even matter, M5 humilated TSM so hard last time that you just know all you need to see is M5 vs TSM again and Regi will be sitting there eating humble pie.

Although saying that Id like to see him against Froggens Anivia, I wanna see Regi cocky enough to not ban out Anivia and then get facerolled into the floor. Regi is so far behind the APs for other teams now, he is incapable of carrying his team if theyre having a bad game, he only does well when the rest of his team does well. In fact imo most of TSMs results seem to hinge on Dyrus, if he does bad top they'll lose, if he wins top they'll win. Not saying Dyrus is the biggest player there its just a general trend for TSM.
    I think TSM's results depends on two people doing good, Oddone and Choax (however you spell his name). It's Oddone who normally helps Dyrus stream roll. Dyrus is brilliant no doubt and one of the humble ones (tbh I think all of TSM is humble except Regi, that guy just screams arrogance for some reason), but he needs help many times. Against Westrice, it was Oddone fucking him over, not Dyrus himself. Choax just wins the game after getting some farm. Xpecial defo makes his job easier, but Choax is an amazing carry. So many times he is able to take care of himself all by himself. If you notice in teamfights, sometimes he gets ahead, gets a kill or two and gets out alive (or continue killing). Overall Dyrus, Choax, Oddone and Xpecial are very adaptable, Regi to me feels like a one trick pony most of the time. ALOT of people can play Morgana very well not just him, so whatever he does on her, doesn't really feel anything special.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Graves strong as fuck.
    This. Graves is still very strong.