Yeah, out of TSM, I like Dyrus the most. He just seems laid-back and cool to me. Although half the time, I can't tell if he's high or not.
    On the flipside, I can't stand Reginald. I don't think I've seen someone who simply LOOKS like a troll as much as him. And that's not taking his attitude into account...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Yeah, out of TSM, I like Dyrus the most. He just seems laid-back and cool to me. Although half the time, I can't tell if he's high or not.
    On the flipside, I can't stand Reginald. I don't think I've seen someone who simply LOOKS like a troll as much as him. And that's not taking his attitude into account...
    Regi is the only guy on TSM I don't like. Dyrus is awesome, Chaox and Oddone are (almost) always in control, and I have no clue about exSpecial since I haven't seen much of him stream and vlog wise.

Deleted
    I don´t like regi that much but atleast he backs up the trash talk with results. As douchy it is saying the finals were a stomp, it was completely true. Tbh the NA scene would be pretty pathetic without TSM. Except for that one game with Curse TSM stomped everyone. Kinda shows how weak the NA scene is compared to Korea if the best NA team gets stomped by Azubu blaze that easily.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-09-03 at 01:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Boxing is a prime example of trashtalking to the max. Trashtalking for the most part isn't because they hate the other team but more for intimidation, granted they may hate the team or certain individuals on it but that's usually a personal thing. It generally is to get fans riled up and incite rivalry.

I guarantee that a midst all the trashtalk some of the professionals are friends outside of LoL.
    Yah, same with hockey. Maybe not with the players as much, but certainly with the fans. I swear half the people that go to hockey games just want to see a fight. Or watch someone get slammed into the wall.

I would say the same goes with sc2, but it's not the same. It's such a mannered game. The koreans are especially mannered, and most of the other pros adopt the same attitude. Even Idra who is known for raging and stuff is apparently a really nice guy that a lot of the pros actually like. He just rages when he plays sometimes. Though I honestly haven't seen much of him lately.

He was actually heavily nerfed from what he was before in the last patch... So much, is irony the word?
    Heavily nerfed? They toned his base AS and took 10% AS off of each level of quickdraw. He felt pretty much the same to me. I could really feel the nerf on ezreal, since his W was no longer just amazing, but it wasn't too bad. To me graves is still graves. They didn't nerf his burst or his mobility, but only slightly reduced his endgame AS.

Deleted
    How bad is the Corki nerf though. The Valkerie is not going to change much I think, but the change on his passive and R seem quite high.

Deleted
    Honestly, fuck CLG. Third guy in ranked who's all like "PROMOTE SUPPORT GOOD. CLG META LETS DO ITTTT". Whyyyyyyyyyyy

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    He was actually heavily nerfed from what he was before in the last patch... So much, is irony the word?
    5.2% damage nerf off his autos is not heavy. More nerfs will come.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    You talking about Dyrus being high? Have you seen IWDominate during that tournament? He looks stoned as fuck.

Maybe it's just me though, he has his mouth open 24/7 and his eyes look so derpy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Honestly, fuck CLG. Third guy in ranked who's all like "PROMOTE SUPPORT GOOD. CLG META LETS DO ITTTT". Whyyyyyyyyyyy
    I haven't seen it yet, but I can just imagine. You guys better all take teleport too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Could be worse, they could try to imitate Azubu Blaze and pick support Jayce.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I still remember that influx of AD Kennens. That was horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Yeah, I still remember that influx of AD Kennens. That was horrible.
    I had a friend who played AD Kennen at that time. He did pretty good, then went AP, started destroying people, and questioned why he went AD in the first place.

Deleted
    I destroyed people as AD kennen. I ran like 20-0.

Playing as AD Kayle at the moment, fun fun! People raging is all chat is great reading. "omfg kayle op" "thats bullsh1t" "omg noob" etc.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

So i just had a game that turned 180 Degrees for the better. Simply awesome :P

Let me set the scene. Its a ranked solo, im banning all is cool. Banning the usuals nothing unordinary.
    No one is scream ME THIS LANE!!
    Someone calls a lane i can remember and i just say "can i be mid?" All is cool, and we get the lanes we want. The 4th in our team calls kennen top, with a "pro tactic" apparently. I pick for him being 1st pick on team, and he picks mid for me. I get ryze vs gragas because apparently he doesn't have many Ap's

Team ends, (ours) ME: Ryze, top kennen, mundo jungle, Ez and soraka.
    Theirs, Graggy mid, yorick top, shyvana jungle, corki and taric.

His tactic is all wards at lvl 1, TP to mid tower, ghost and use his movement spell (i call this surge as i cant recall the name) to ward up their entire jungle, so we can invade. This works somewhat decent, as we get FB+ steal red (killed ad carry corki) and almost picked up another kill on their jungler shyvana after her blue.

But this is all we get from it really, and after this it goes downhill. I feed a little mid, and get a 0/3/1 against gragas, who simply did better than me. I did one proplay and killed him, but thats all i really did. But is losing too, aswell as top. Their jungler is doing better then ours. So after about 10 minutes mundo is quite pissed because of our kennens "pro tactic" that didnt really do anything. Basicly everybody is dying more than killing. Mundo starts raging and is calling kennen useless, giving me some useless talk too. About 20 minutes in, mundo is flaming and yelling at everyone like a bitch, kennen is responding that yorick is a stupid champ. Ez is calling mundo things, im as calm as fuck because im too tired to get mad or bite the bait from mundo. Soraka didnt say much.

iirc at this point the scores is like 10 - 18 to them. We're losing on towers, they got a baron and more dragons. We're in a internal teamfight and they got teamplay.

Then at 25 minutes, the game turns 180 degrees. We catch them in bad positions 3 times, catch their corki off guard, do some baiting etc and win those 3 teamfights with 4 or 5 kills with only 1 or 2 deaths (me always being one as i start fights or get focused because i hug their team : / )

After a fight, we fall back. They then get a baron right at spawn, we werent able to fight for it. We then win one more team fight and ace them removing the buff, and then pushing inhib.
    We're around the river in their jungle, and i run into the bush next to thier blue. I made the mistake and went out a foot too far, and i gave them vision on me. Shyvana jumps me, and the fight started. They focus me, but with ulti and flash i survive long enough to have my entire team on them Kennens ultimates really do well, together with ezreal (who just stole their blue seconds before i got jumped) Mundo is beast, and we ace them with me and kennen dead. Then we won.

Seriously that is an amazing feeling to win such games. While mundo were raging, i kept telling him to calm down, and stop fighting etc. while he just said shit and said me and kennen were premade (because i defended kennen when his tactic didnt really work) Even when all three were fighting i kept telling them to relax, dont fight etc, BECAUSE WE HAD LATEGAME TEAM!!!
    And my god, when we were turning the game around even mundo shut the fuck up and get happy again. He even started the "LETS DO THIS!!!!!" with me and it was just awesome

It was a really awesome game i just had to share. Sorry if this is too long for ya :P
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Free champions next week:

Ryze
    Lux
    Vayne
    Alistar
    Caitlyn
    Talon
    Sejuani
    Lulu
    Darius
    Rengar

This is gonna be an interesting week, to say the least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    So i just had a game that turned 180 Degrees for the better. Simply awesome :P
    snip snip
    Isn't that 360 degrees since you won the invade, giving you the early advantage.
    Afterwards the game getting turned around 180 degrees by your team failing.
    Then 180 degrees again by you catching them with their pants down resulting in a whole turnaround back where you started(when you were winning)?

Anyway congrats, the last game I had was a 4v5 in ranked, getting invaded as Maokai, then getting killed at enemy blue :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Free champions next week:

Ryze
    Lux
    Vayne
    Alistar
    Caitlyn
    Talon
    Sejuani
    Lulu
    Darius
    Rengar

This is gonna be an interesting week, to say the least.
    Yay =D I can finally practice some Vayne and Caitlyn games =3

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm dunking all the week j/k I will be Lulu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Isn't that 360 degrees since you won the invade, giving you the early advantage.
    Afterwards the game getting turned around 180 degrees by your team failing.
    Then 180 degrees again by you catching them with their pants down resulting in a whole turnaround back where you started(when you were winning)?
    Haha, you made my day ^^