Deleted
    Oh lol, I think I wouldn't be able to be quiet in a full game. xD

I just can't help it. I always need to make some remark on something. D: Positive ofc not negative, and I'm always saying funny stuff too, sometimes I just wont shut up that I annoy myself. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh lol, I think I wouldn't be able to be quiet in a full game. xD

I just can't help it. I always need to make some remark on something. D: Positive ofc not negative, and I'm always saying funny stuff too, sometimes I just wont shut up that I annoy myself. >.<
    When I play support I'm usually really calm and only talk when someone is being a huge asshole. No matter how bad someone is, I can keep my mouth shut until they start flaming. Now when I play jungle on the other hand I like to taunt the other team if I'm really ahead. Nothing mean, just a playful jest. I lied about not saying anything in both games. I just remembered I said one thing in the first game. The enemy Swain was surprised I chased him in our jungle, so I responded with "I was bored." We were destroying the other team and I was starting to feel bad for them since we had 30+ kills it wasn't even 20 min. This is the Skarner game I mentioned above.

Deleted
    Lol. Sometimes I feel bad about the game having like 30 kills difference.

When I talk more is when I'm the jungler too, since I have to make all the good choices and tell when to go drag, baron etc, but I talk a lot, no matter what the role I play.

I just don't play top because it's a snowball lane, I hate it. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't play top because it's a snowball lane, I hate it. D:
    I love top lane for that exact reason. It's so snowbally that you can completely control the game if you play someone like Riven, Jayce, or Darius. It makes carrying games much easier. Also helps that I rarely lose games when I play a top lane that can carry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I love top lane for that exact reason. It's so snowbally that you can completely control the game if you play someone like Riven, Jayce, or Darius. It makes carrying games much easier. Also helps that I rarely lose games when I play a top lane that can carry.

I like to play a lot of bruisers, Riven, gp, Irelia, and even some ap, but I don't enjoy playing top lane because the way it works is horrible. I just dislike when there's snowball, for me or the enemy, it makes the lane boring.

Playing mid or bot I like because even if you die 2-3 times you can still farm and then come back in the game in mid/late game, in top lane you can't do that because if there's snowball your chances of loosing are increased by a lot because you're totally shut down, you can't farm, and you can't bother to gank other lanes otherwise the enemy just pushes to the tower and you will loose a lot of xp.

This are just some things I dislike about top lane and that's why I refuse to play top, it's no fun for me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to play a lot of bruisers, Riven, gp, Irelia, and even some ap, but I don't enjoy playing top lane because the way it works is horrible. I just dislike when there's snowball, for me or the enemy, it makes the lane boring.

Playing mid or bot I like because even if you die 2-3 times you can still farm and then come back in the game in mid/late game, in top lane you can't do that because if there's snowball your chances of loosing are increased by a lot because you're totally shut down, you can't farm, and you can't bother to gank other lanes otherwise the enemy just pushes to the tower and you will loose a lot of xp.

This are just some things I dislike about top lane and that's why I refuse to play top, it's no fun for me. :P
    I've been able to come back in games through farming when I play top lane. It also doesn't snowball as often for me as it seems to do for you.

Example, I was playing my first game top as Kha'Zix and was against a Riven. Now most of the time I was camped by their Amumu, so I wasn't getting kills and I was losing engagements since 1)it's Riven, and 2) she had started to snowball. However, When I stopped being an idiot and starting playing more safe, I was able to chunk her health every time she got isolated, then jump or run away before she could hit me with her stun. I was also able to farm just in front of my turret because Riven was too skittish to try to harass me there. Eventually I picked up a kill and assist (like I said, Amumu was camping and my jungler had just come top lane), pushed her tower, and started roaming. Then I started to snowball and pulled out a win.

Lane phase score: 1/5/2
    End game score: 10/7/5, 190 CS

Riven's Lane phase score: 4/2/1
    Riven's End game score: 7/3/7, 223 CS

Riven should have won, but because she was getting fed and was cocky, I was able to exploit her mistakes and come back. As Kha'Zix, if I wasn't fighting Riven I probably would not have been able to make a comeback since other top lane champs are much more tanky and I wouldn't have been able to chunk their health away at the rate I was hitting Riven.

Deleted
    When I go toplane usually there isn't snowball, I just dislike going top because it's easier to snowball in top than on the other lanes I think.

Other than that I really love going top.

I just had a game where I also went with Kha'Zix and I went against Lee Sin, it was quite a fair lane but since he was farming near me I was doing considerate poke on him, and I also had q evolved, I managed to kill him 2 or 3 times but that was it, I didn't even get a gank from my jungler and he got like 3 ganks and I died once out of it, and got a gank from mid that was pwning hard and I died twice to them. I was still in game, so it was really a fair lane, but with me it's always a fair lane since I prefer to farm than fighting.

We lost the game because mid was feeding Kata so our jungler, Shyvana, left. I just prefer to play mid/bod/jungle because I'm more secure of myself in there, it's not that I wont screw up in there, but I just feel more safe and secure when playing in those lanes and in the jungle, specially mid.

well top is just full of op champs. though against good teams most tops can't hard carry outside of mid game. Irelia is a notable exception. I play every role with top probably just the most annoying. Wardings not a problem lanings not a problem its just an annoying lane. The game of top if u screw up if the other person isn't bad you lose. If you push top lane if the other person isn't bad you can't farm unless you're super overextended and can't harass because all you have to do is take 2 steps back into turret.

Personally i enjoy mid and jungle most. adc is fun just gets boring after awhile with people just yelling at me too farm when i play aggressive on bot. mids almost always a rather aggressive lane with at 6 insta gibbing everywhere. Also a strong mid with decent move speed can snowball much faster than top. Top is usually just a 1v1 with jungle ganks all day and you don't leave much with mid you roam constantly applying pressure everywhere(same thing as a jungler basically) i feel mid is the best balanced of all the lanes. If you make a dumb mistake you'll be punished hard but even when behind if they screw up 1 time you can get them. Noones super tanky to just survive w.e and dive super early

Deleted
    The role I prefer to play is ad carry, but unfortonately since my laptop is not exactly good, it's kinda old tbh, during teamfights my fps drop from like 24 to 10 and it's enough for me to not be able to move and attack at the same time, specially when I'm playing Vayne with ms speeds and with her ult up... I hate this since I think I'm kinda more than good at ad carry and I can't be better because of my fps going low in teamfights.

I also love to play mid, but rarely I am aggressive, specially when playing champions like Kennen, I don't even want to auto attack them for w dmg, it just doesn't do much in my opinion and I'd rather farm fast and go gank lanes instead of being aggressive in mine. This applies to almost every mid champion, except for lb, veigar and cass(can't remember anymore now), with those I am a lot more aggressive since I have a good distant to poke them without taking much dmg in return.

The role I prefer to play is ad carry, but unfortonately since my laptop is not exactly good, it's kinda old tbh, during teamfights my fps drop from like 24 to 10 and it's enough for me to not be able to move and attack at the same time, specially when I'm playing Vayne with ms speeds and with her ult up... I hate this since I think I'm kinda more than good at ad carry and I can't be better because of my fps going low in teamfights.

I also love to play mid, but rarely I am aggressive, specially when playing champions like Kennen, I don't even want to auto attack them for w dmg, it just doesn't do much in my opinion and I'd rather farm fast and go gank lanes instead of being aggressive in mine. This applies to almost every mid champion, except for lb, veigar and cass(can't remember anymore now), with those I am a lot more aggressive since I have a good distant to poke them without taking much dmg in return.
    i bet you really hate smokescreen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    i bet you really hate smokescreen
    I bet if they smokescreen him his entire house goes dark.

Deleted
    Huh...got a friendly recommendation from another player. :P

Was playing Riven.

The abilities are just fun. The shield dash is Wowie!

Deleted
    You know there's something wrong with your team when you get +4 honorable opponent votes and only +1 teamwork from your own team.

Well, I'm noticing a definite difference in a lot of players attitudes since the Honor system. I didn't think it would be a huge difference, but I've just had probably the best game of my life. My team weren't assholes when it came to the others surrendering, no "gg easy" or shit like that. The enemy team weren't shitehawks about it either, they just said GGWP and picked out myself and a Malphite as the key parts of our team. Left with 3 honors, 1 for teamwork, one for helpful (gave our AD carry a lot of advice) and one for honorable opponent.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any particular role that's best for bot "lane" in dominion? Every game a friend of ours will just yell over and over how tanks/support are supposed to be bot lane while everyone else goes top. I know it's normally 1 bot, 4 top, but doesn't seem right that tanks should be down there, or support for that matter. I'd say tanks go top for the initial rush for the top base, while a good pusher or something goes bot to hold them back down there, but that's just my guess.

Oh there's plenty of Xins out there, but I think Kha'Zix and Rengar might have overshadowed him for a while. Also there are other viable picks for jungle (Amumu, Alistar, Shyvana, Udyr and much moar.)

If everyone plays him, there's a problem. If nobody plays him, there's a problem, and with Xin it's in the middle, he's fine after the rework.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So why does Xin Zhao not see a lot of play time? His burst consists of a gap closer, a AS steroid, knockup, AoE knockback. He has sustain and gets tanky with his ult too. Also the song "Be a Man" fits him perfectly. Only downside I see to him is that he will fall off when everyone has full item builds, but that doesn't happen a lot and many champions have that problem.

He is amazing at 1v1 though so he seems pretty good for top lane. Burst and knockup seems like you would have an easy time winning trades against most champions.
    He's still lacking in the escape department, and he needs to get fed/farmed at least somewhat, or else he'll be in trouble.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Is there any particular role that's best for bot "lane" in dominion? Every game a friend of ours will just yell over and over how tanks/support are supposed to be bot lane while everyone else goes top. I know it's normally 1 bot, 4 top, but doesn't seem right that tanks should be down there, or support for that matter. I'd say tanks go top for the initial rush for the top base, while a good pusher or something goes bot to hold them back down there, but that's just my guess.
    Needs to be very strong at a few things:
    1) Pushing (see: Yorick)
    2) 1v1 (see: Jax)
    3) 1v2 (see: Heimerdinger)

What exactly you put there depends a bit on what you want to do as well.

There's several tier lists for Dominion. Take a look at those.

I've seen a lot of Teemo's go bot in Dominion and do alright. Same with Jax and Olaf.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Pre Jayce the best early bot laners out there were Riven, Malz and Urgoth. None of them are tanks/supports, your friend is wrong. There is NO sense in sending support to solo non-pooterss task, no sense at all.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...