Deleted
    I wouldn't buy him either, not as a jungler or top, I'd rather have a safe and fast clearing jungler like Shyvana, which is why I'm going to buy her when ever I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never tried Shyvana jungling, I try to avoid the role as much as I can. She's very fun.
    And our secondary jungler was going to buy her, would have been nice, but he decided to buy, out of all people, Karma.

Deleted
    Karma is fun to play, in PG and a bit in Domi, since you have free gold.

I just want to buy Shyvana because I think she's fast, clears well, does quite a good dmg and has a lot of tankyness through her ultimate. I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyvana is an excellent jungler. Her ganks are kind of lackluster, but she clears fast, and is very safe.

She can easily take an early oracles and not be in too much risk because of it. In the midgame she gets very tank all of a sudden too. The mr and armor on her ult is really nice, and if you have an aegis it just boosts your stats so much. I do recommend her.

Today I decided to play a game as nocturne jungle in a full 5s with my friends. Not just a normal game though and I kinda feel like a dick but their team deserved it for being dumb. At the start of the game their Ez told us that he was streaming the game and was going to stream more after if we wanted to watch. I opened up the stream on my second monitor and just violated their team because I always know where all of them are. They then all raged at me and said they were reporting me for cheating when I told them I was watching the stream the entire time. Fun times.

Deleted
    Fuck me.
    I really really like to play Riven but I am just average with her most of the time.

With Ziggs I was pretty damn good right away.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Today I decided to play a game as nocturne jungle in a full 5s with my friends. Not just a normal game though and I kinda feel like a dick but their team deserved it for being dumb. At the start of the game their Ez told us that he was streaming the game and was going to stream more after if we wanted to watch. I opened up the stream on my second monitor and just violated their team because I always know where all of them are. They then all raged at me and said they were reporting me for cheating when I told them I was watching the stream the entire time. Fun times.
    Lol, derps going to derp. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It is still cheating though, right?
    But the enemy shouldn't be dumb to 'give the cheat code'.

Deleted
    Ghosting is cheating, unfortunately there's no way to prove it I guess.

Deleted
    Unless the offender is to confess to the act in a game which the community can decide to punish him from given the enemy reported him, but who would do that lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Unless the offender is to confess to the act in a game which the community can decide to punish him from given the enemy reported him, but who would do that lol?
    Probably the same type of person that said that he was streaming this current game live too.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I'd never punish that Nocturne. Ezreal was a monkey to give the enemy that info.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Well I kind of hate when people advertise their stream ingame. As if we need more spam. And it's kind of dumb to stream without any delay.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    ghosting is considered cheating and poor sportsmanship by just about everyone. Admittedly he shouldn't have posted the link to his stream to the people in the game, and he probably should have had a two or three minute delay on his stream, but still.

Deleted
    It may be poor sportsmanship, but he basicly gave them 1001 advantages free, that is just dumb.

Deleted
    It's stupid to tell someone that you're streaming, it's even more stupid to give them the stream's link, I'd say that Ez had it coming.

As for ghosting, bad sportsmanship and yes, I consider it cheating.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    and everyone on the team suffered because Nocturne was able to cheat. I definitely would punish, personally
    I'd rather pardon since there can be no actual evidence of ghosting aside from claims, and those are to be taken with a grain of salt. Ez can be at least equally blamed for that, if not more, tbh. He could shut down the stream at will, yet he chose not to. Basically it's assisting enemy team, he could be reported as well if his team bothered to ask him politely to shut down stream or put a delay.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    So punish both. If someone gives you a gun and you kill someone, they are partly responsible but you're still the one who committed the murder
    Except this is not a good comparison as taking a life is something else than winning a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    To be honest, I'd never punish that Nocturne. Ezreal was a monkey to give the enemy that info.
    I agree. Yeah sure ez, by all means tell us you're streaming, but you're really asking for it when you're stupid enough to say where you're streaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very annoyed with Kha'zik, he is the 2nd hero I buy at release (first was shyvana), and his survive is very very low, his dmg output is high 1v1, which is near-useless at team fights, he "stealth" for 1sec making his stealth almost useless since - unlike vayne - he is melee and must be near to hit, what is best to build him ? tanky his dmg drop a lot, and assassin he sucks in mid-late game when team fights start (not to mention he can be countered easily by tough junglers)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo! gold gold rating!

It was a bit of a stomp, but I finally got there.