Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I'm very annoyed with Kha'zik, he is the 2nd hero I buy at release (first was shyvana), and his survive is very very low, his dmg output is high 1v1, which is near-useless at team fights, he "stealth" for 1sec making his stealth almost useless since - unlike vayne - he is melee and must be near to hit, what is best to build him ? tanky his dmg drop a lot, and assassin he sucks in mid-late game when team fights start (not to mention he can be countered easily by tough junglers)
    Kha'zix is like talon, you go in and then go out fast, that's why you should evolve your E at lv 6 or 11, not at 16, otherwise your way of doing dmg will be seriously low.

Having E evolved is important, as long as you can get a kill or an assist you did your job, and it means you can do more dmg afterwards. The only tank item he needs is GA, rest just go LW, BT and ghostblade and another BT.

Gz on gold by the way Rozzis.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-03 at 09:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Woo! gold gold rating!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hit0I.jpg[IMG]

It was a bit of a stomp, but I finally got there.
    What are these summoner icon things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    They have the icons of all the teams going into that tournament. Can use their icon as yours until some time in October.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played an ARAM just before the server for EUNE went down for "emergency maintenance" hmmm. Never realized how fun and mindless it was, played Karthus and just enjoyed every moment of it. No stress because it was all fun and games.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    They have the icons of the teams in the world finals as summoner icons, so you can show what team you are rooting for.

And thanks to the people who said gratz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    They have the icons of the teams in the world finals as summoner icons, so you can show what team you are rooting for.

And thanks to the people who said gratz.
    Congratulations on gold, enjoy that Janna skin.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Wait.. Championship Riven skin? I've never heard of that. I know about War Hero Janna and Xin + Jarvan 1year in China LoL celebration skins but Championship Riven? Can I get the link please?
    Its a skin they're passing out at the Championship match. Like the PAX skins. It'll be available on sale after the Championships are over I think, because the website says you can get the skin at the championship matches and use it before its available in stores. I think its a limited time thing too, like that J4 skin back in the day, so its a one time deal. That picture I posted is all they have, which is why I want to know what it looks like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Just played an ARAM just before the server for EUNE went down for "emergency maintenance" hmmm. Never realized how fun and mindless it was, played Karthus and just enjoyed every moment of it. No stress because it was all fun and games.
    This is why I prefer to play PG instead of SR or even Domi. :P

It's all for fun and there's like no stress even if you want to win hard, your effort will always count since you have free gold and it's very hard and very if your team gets snowballed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This is why I prefer to play PG instead of SR or even Domi. :P

It's all for fun and there's like no stress even if you want to win hard, your effort will always count since you have free gold and it's very hard and very if your team gets snowballed.
    The sad thing is, people do find a way to get stressed about PG still, yelling stuff like "Report X for feeding"!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Except this is not a good comparison as taking a life is something else than winning a game.
    If I hand you steroids and you use it to win a race...
    I cannot fathom how anyone thinks this is in any way okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Congrats! I'm jealous, I want gold but I don't want to solo queue support
    You should find a duo queue partner, maybe?

Deleted
    I just finished a game in Dominion and I was handing honor points to everyone, then when I was about to give to my team, bang, "you're out of honor points, please do mores games".

D:

You can be out of honor points to give? What?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You can be out of honor points to give? What?
    From the Honor FAQ: 4) Can I run out of Honor to distribute?

Yes. While you’re stocked with a generous quantity of Honor to hand out, the number is limited based on the number of games you play.

If you’re truly using Honor to responsibly reward players who went out of their way to make your experience better, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll ever run out. Trading or spamming Honor, however, is likely to make the well run dry, and you may need to play more matches to accrue new Honor to give out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    From the Honor FAQ: 4) Can I run out of Honor to distribute?

Yes. While you’re stocked with a generous quantity of Honor to hand out, the number is limited based on the number of games you play.

If you’re truly using Honor to responsibly reward players who went out of their way to make your experience better, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll ever run out. Trading or spamming Honor, however, is likely to make the well run dry, and you may need to play more matches to accrue new Honor to give out.
    I can't believe I ran out of honor points lmao. I just gave it to people I thought that deserved them...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably run out soon, I've been giving them out a lot as well.

I never get any honorable opponents though : ( I've only gotten 1 so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I'll probably run out soon, I've been giving them out a lot as well.

I never get any honorable opponents though : ( I've only gotten 1 so far.
    I don't get any honorable opponents too.. I have 0. >.> Them bastards. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend that plays singed has about 10 or 15 so far. Apparently running around and having the entire enemy team chase you is honorable, while playing Ahri isn't >.>.

I think it's cause they can't gank me once I have my ult >.>.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    My friend that plays singed has about 10 or 15 so far. Apparently running around and having the entire enemy team chase you is honorable, while playing Ahri isn't >.>.

I think it's cause they can't gank me once I have my ult >.>.
    Lol! :P

I think some people forget about this Honor system and don't give any honor at all. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't get any honorable opponents too.. I have 0. >.> Them bastards. :P
    *Has 7 Honorable Opponent votes*
    *Casually whistles*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    *Has 7 Honorable Opponent votes*
    *Casually whistles*
    You cheated! :P