Deleted
    Lulu is secret OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh joy.
    Our entire team got kicked during a game. Friend was spectating, found out that everyone on our team was gone, and all of the enemy team was still there. Couldn't even reconnect. We were winning at that point too. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I seriously doubt they want to buff Xin Zhao currently.
    I was thinking that too, and it was confirmed by a Rioter that it's a bug. It would have been funny if this bug actually did make it to Live, this bug would put release Xin to shame.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I just had a Trynd on the enemy team feed 11 kills while constantly asking for a 1v1. This stuff is hilarious, I didn't know these players still existed.
    > CLG.EU

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Book. Which is only a couple decades older than the movie and several decades better.
    Movie. Which is only a couple of decades newer than the book and several decades better.

See what I did there?

In all seriousness though, he did specifically mention the movie. Just because there's a book too, doesn't mean he can't refer to the movie.
    Heck, I know there's a book, but I thought of the movie too, when I heard of the skin.

As for the skin, I have a hard time picturing an 'I, Robot'-themed Blitzcrank.
    Looking forward to see what Riot comes up with.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 03:06 PM ----------

What... The... F?

Champ selection, everything is going fine.

We got into the game, Ezreal and Lee Sin yells for invade. Me, Lee and Ez buy within a few seconds and are on our way to enemy blue.
    Our Soraka and Teemo are slow at buying, so we have to call off the invasion, as Ezreal got spotted by the enemy Cho'Gath.

That's when Ezreal starts screaming "Fuck you! How long do you need to buy fucking retards!"... He then decides to punish me, by going mid and steal all my farm, give away FB and then just troll around in mid. I was the only one (except for his friend, Lee Sin) who reacted to the invasion call. Why punish me? Heck, why punish anyone?

I'm so sick and tired of people like him... -.-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    I haven't seen people do that for a long time, Riboe.

Can't believe people still do that. I don't understand what was that Ez's problem, really, since when does invade means auto win? Or since when, does not invading auto loosing?

Deleted
    You should probably just dodge when you get an Ezreal on your team

Deleted
    The problem with Ez is that people don't know how to play him. Ez's a strong ad carry but he's only good if played well.

Generally, I hate to play with people who pick Ez because the odds that person knows how to play him well are low...

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 05:59 PM ----------

So, I have 15 points on the TeamWork but I still haven't gotten a badge for it. D:

I wonder when I'll get one. xD

I have been also wondering something.

Let's pretend that in Summoner's Rift, when someone gives you a point on any of the available brackets(I mean, the friendly, teamwork, etc), let's assume one of these points is valued as 1 and when you get for example 15 points you get a badge.

But in the Dominion one point might value like 0.5, so that means you need 30 points so get the badge.

What I'm trying to say is, maybe the values change for each map and if the person who honored you is from a premade or not, you know? I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well or not.

S.R. - 1 honor = 1 point towards any badge.

Dominion - 1 honor = 0.5 points towards any badge.

Premade in S.R. - 1 honor = 0.5 towards any badge.

Premade in Dominion - 1 honor = 0.25 points towards any badge.

Assuming that you need 15 points total to get a badge from friendly/teamwork/helpful/honorable opponent, in S.R. you can get a badge with 15 honor points and in Dominion you can get a badge with 30 points, assuming the person only does one of these maps and doesn't play both. What does everyone think of this?

Deleted
    Got a duo queue partner, he's a friend of mine. Started 2 hours ago, and , apparently, we won 3 matches out of three. I'm playing support Lulu (I love her so much) and he's playing Sivir/Corki/other ad carries.
    I'm aiming to get at least silver.

When does the season end, and the badges are awarded?

Deleted
    The season ends in 16 October? I'm not sure though... I just know it's some time after the Championship.

Deleted
    Ezreal is overpowered and he is a good carry even when he is played like crap. His escape is so retardproof it´s unbelievable. He has a high skillcap but damn is he easy to do well with compared to other carrys.

He has a 60% winrate on lolking and he gets picked/banned in pretty much every solo queue and tournament game. Luckily he is getting the nerfbat pretty soon. Aslong as you have an ok support you will win lane easily by just hitting the enemy AD carry with W when you trade.

Deleted
    The only problem that he has, I think, is his W's as reduction, it's broken, the rest is okay to be honest...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The only problem that he has, I think, is his W's as reduction, it's broken, the rest is okay to be honest...
    He's too safe. Nothing can really go wrong when you play Ezreal. His drawback is supposed to be that he has to land skillshots, but they have such a low cooldown/mana cost that he can spam them endlessly. I would be fine with Ezreal if his mana costs were high enough that he actually had to care about landing his skillshots.

I wish they would make a stand-alone of Footmen Frenzy like they did for dota/moba..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ezreal is strong early-mid game but get lame late game in compare to most AD carries where you usually die in sec if focused, he still however can easily win late game by ruining early-mid game for enemy team

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 08:36 PM ----------

And since someone mentioned dota, I wish they add a hero similar to phantom lancer, he was one of my favorites in dota
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    He's too safe. Nothing can really go wrong when you play Ezreal. His drawback is supposed to be that he has to land skillshots, but they have such a low cooldown/mana cost that he can spam them endlessly. I would be fine with Ezreal if his mana costs were high enough that he actually had to care about landing his skillshots.
    If an Ez keeps spamming his q and w he will run out of mana for sure. Spamming just q at early levels will make them go oom too, but around level 6 or higher yeah you wont waste much mana.

But I still think the biggest problem he has is his W as reduction, skill shots you can simply dodge them... I mean seriously, it's just like playing in mind lane, kennen also can spam his q to poke and people don't complain about it. I know the comparison is kinda crappy but still, just dodge ez's q? He looses a lot of dmg if he doesn't land his q.

Deleted
    The problem is, his auto attack range isn´t even bad and he can just auto attack people to death like any other carry. His W fucks you over so bad and it´s so easy to land. His escape is amazing and his ult is actually good in mid game teamfights. Aslong as he keeps his passive at 5 stacks he really doesn´t need to hit that many skillshots in endgame anyways. And his skillshots are fucking fast, you can´t realistically dodge them if you don´t predict him using them eariler.

Deleted
    Q is way too fast and so is W. Good thing the Q will impact on first minion so you can just stand behind them. This still gives him CDR and AS however.
    W on other hand is retarded, and before the nerf it was nearly impossible to do anything with it.

But the thing that is not being considered very much, though it's retardely op is his ult pushing. Nobody else can do any real change to lanes from any place on map.

Deleted
    Thing is, Cass' q is as fast, or maybe faster than Ez's Q, and it's possible to dodge them if you know when he's doing to use it. I think it's easy to understand when he's going to use it, specially in the laning phase, because he needs to get in position in order to get a hit on you. So I think it's easy to be honest...

Also, some times, I bring ms quints, mid/bot/top/jungle so I can dodge an enemy's skill shots faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    And since someone mentioned dota, I wish they add a hero similar to phantom lancer, he was one of my favorites in dota
    Yorick is as close as you're ever going to get. Illusions/multiple units don't really exist in LoL.