Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Dear diary, I stomped phreak in 3s today.
    It doesn't work to lie when your lolking is in your signature and we can see that you lost that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you're going to play support when you start going ranked, then it's kinda obvious why you went down the bottom, you should never go support in the first few games because it's very hard to carry, unless you're a good support that can allow your ad carry to carry, but it doesn't seem like that.

Also, there's more noobs in ranked because a lot of people that just went level 30 didn't wait some time to get more experience, runes and knowledge of the map, so yeah, more noobs in ranked than in draft.
    Exactly. Kurdiern and Isrozzis - I am sad that I did not record my first matches. I seriously did all I could as a support and lost because of rambo ADC or feeders. I play on EUNE, wanna know how horrible it's low elo is? Sometimes u get serious players, but 1/3 of my games have russian trollers, just like yesterday, our mundo went jungle, died to blue golem...so he ragged and started to run @ the enemy and just feed them, standing still. He was buying only boots, died 15 times and logged off. The rest of the ranked match we played 4vs5 and of course lost..we hold the enemy for 40 minutes but in the end, they finally pilled up and did a perfect initiate (skarner, garen, morde, soraka, corki) on us (we had 2 adc...I played Taric, yes, I said "no double adc please" but the second adc said "I cant see!" and picked Cait...wtf).
    Alot of my geams I have idiots and can't rise my elo. 90% of my defeats are because of such scenario. I must be unlucky. I would love to make them all pay + 10k euro or lose their house for every game they show their stupidity. Ppl should be punished hard for every troll attempt, so they finally maybe will learn how to behave normally.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-10-08 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Exactly. Kurdiern and Isrozzis - I am sad that I did not record my first matches. I seriously did all I could as a support and lost because of rambo ADC or feeders. I play on EUNE, wanna know how horrible it's low elo is? Sometimes u get serious players, but 1/3 of my games have russian trollers, just like yesterday, our mundo went jungle, died to blue golem...so he ragged and started to run @ the enemy and just feed them, standing still. He was buying only boots, died 15 times and logged off. The rest of the ranked match we played 4vs5 and of course lost..we hold the enemy for 40 minutes but in the end, they finally pilled up and did a perfect initiate (skarner, garen, morde, soraka, corki) on us (we had 2 adc...I played Taric, yes, I said "no double adc please" but the second adc said "I cant see!" and picked Cait...wtf).
    Alot of my geams I have idiots and can't rise my elo. 90% of my defeats are because of such scenario. I must be unlucky. I would love to make them all pay + 10k euro or lose their house for every game they show their stupidity. Ppl should be punished hard for every troll attempt, so they finally maybe will learn how to behave normally.
    ah well, not much you can do about that. I've had a few games close to that caliber, not very many. I guess just keep laddering.

Deleted
    The best solution for ranked, atleast in low Elo, is to get a partner that is good, one less noob/troll/afk/etc.

The best solution for ranked, atleast in low Elo, is to get a partner that is good, one less noob/troll/afk/etc.
    yep I have noticed, that it's the best to get duo, adc + jungle. It insanely rises the chance of winning. I had such duo premade last night in my team, they + me on mid, we rocked hard 26:2 although we had noob top and support.
    But I dunno any good adc/jungler, all ppl I know play top/mid or with bots to chill :P
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-10-08 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    yep I have noticed, that it's best to get duo, adc + jungle. It insanely rises the chance to win. I had such duo premade last night in my team, they + me on mid, we rocked hard 26:2 although we had noob top and support.
    But I dunno any good adc/jungler, all ppl I know play top/mid or with bots to chill :P
    That's why people should play draft before going to ranked, it's very similar, the difference is that the noobs/trolls/etc are very low, atleast in EUW, and my hidden Elo is 1.8k last time I checked, so I haven't seen one of them for some time, also you can meet a lot of good people in draft and then you can partner with them.

Everyone should play draft first and try and play with the same person for a few games, then you two can play ranked and have a lot more chances of winning.

Good advice. Well, "hidden elo", how can one check it's value?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a lie, I personally raped in him in lane but my shyv just kept pushing out and getting caught by zyra and eventually fed jayce to 8/4ish at which point be was able to 2v3 us.

At the end jayce did way too much damage and we had no hard cc, only slows and knock backs.

http://i.imgur.com/gy9W0.jpg

Oh and they were all diamond in every queue but 3s.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-10-08 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Good advice. Well, "hidden elo", how can one check it's value?
    There was a site that checked that if you played with someone that had already been checked by the site, that's how I was told it worked.

But the site doesn't work anymore, I don't know why.

This is mine, but it hasn't been updated for a while, for anyone I think.

http://lolmatches.com/player/euw/26372122/Razari

Type your name and see if it appears anything, but it's not updated so yeah.

Tried and shows me N/A, oh well. Nvm then.

Deleted
    Riot made it impossible to check your hidden elo after the PFE patch, as they wanted it to stay hidden

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Wasn't a lie, I personally raped in him in lane but my shyv just kept pushing out and getting caught by zyra and eventually fed jayce to 8/4ish at which point be was able to 2v3 us.

At the end jayce did way too much damage and we had no hard cc, only slows and knock backs.

http://i.imgur.com/gy9W0.jpg

Oh and they were all diamond in every queue but 3s.
    I'm not saying I could beat phreak in a 3s because he'd probably crush me but judging by his 223 cs to your 74 I would say at no point in the game were you raping him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn of Valmar View Post
    Riot made it impossible to check your hidden elo after the PFE patch, as they wanted it to stay hidden
    It kinda sucks that we can't see it, but I understand the why. :b

10+ Year Old Account
    It kinda sucks that we can't see it, but I understand the why. :b
    There are various sites that try to estimate it, but none of them are truly accurate. I know lolcave has one that goes off of your win loss ratio, but it can be rather misleading, and even has a disclaimer that says your elo is probably within -+300 of the value it gives you, which is an enormous margin for error. LoLmatches also shows your normal elo, but like other people said, it hasn't updated since the PFE patch.

I just try to guess mine by looking at the elos of the other people i'm playing with and against. It only works if they've done ranked, but it is a decent indicator of where your normal elo is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver rank! I can end the season happy now. Best part about my last game was everyone but me spoke spanish, and they didn't use English the whole time. I just ran around where I felt needed and followed the pings.

Also helps I played Yorick, so top lane had no chance.

Deleted
    Gz. Yorick for the win.

Maybe they were Portuguese. A lot of people confuse us with Spanish people. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz. Yorick for the win.

Maybe they were Portuguese. A lot of people confuse us with Spanish people. D:
    Nope, definitely Spanish. I saw español thrown around a few times in the pre-game lobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn of Valmar View Post
    There's a client you can download that lets you check. Lolmatches.com Pretty sure you need to play a couple of games though. I downloaded it played some games, then it told me my normal ELO was 1625. Uninstalled it and it still says I'm at that ELO, when I know for certain I'm not that good anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Nope, definitely Spanish. I saw español thrown around a few times in the pre-game lobby.
    Yes, that's definitely Spanish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    There's a client you can download that lets you check. Lolmatches.com Pretty sure you need to play a couple of games though. I downloaded it played some games, then it told me my normal ELO was 1625. Uninstalled it and it still says I'm at that ELO, when I know for certain I'm not that good anymore.
    The normal ELO functionality was disabled around the Draven or PFE patch, as Riot patched it out.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II