10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The normal ELO functionality was disabled around the Draven or PFE patch, as Riot patched it out.
    Like completely gone? As long as it's there, being used for matchmaking, there should be a way to extract it imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Like completely gone? As long as it's there, being used for matchmaking, there should be a way to extract it imo.
    Riot just patched the method that LoLMatches used to get normal ELO. So basically it's hidden now until someone figures out away to get it again.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot just patched the method that LoLMatches used to get normal ELO. So basically it's hidden now until someone figures out away to get it again.
    Ahh gotcha. Thanks

Deleted
    I just 2v1d renekton and lee sin with Orianna in a ranked game. I know this is just blatant bragging but it felt so good I just had to post it ;D

Deleted
    New Garen is pretty fun. I can't decide between a tanky or damage build though. I know his passive gives him a scaling increase to armour/MR now, but building him as a tank still feels counterintuitive to me. This is the weirdest and tankiest build I've tried so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I just 2v1d renekton and lee sin with Orianna in a ranked game. I know this is just blatant bragging but it felt so good I just had to post it ;D
    Since her buffs she has been doing a whole lot more now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    New Garen is pretty fun. I can't decide between a tanky or damage build though. I know his passive gives him a scaling increase to armour/MR now, but building him as a tank still feels counterintuitive to me. This is the weirdest and tankiest build I've tried so far.
    that's a pretty normal garen build. If the games goes on much longer I would recommend selling the Brutalizer for a LW, since the base damage on his abilities is pretty high. So you can get away with not really building too much damage on him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    that's a pretty normal garen build. If the games goes on much longer I would recommend selling the Brutalizer for a LW, since the base damage on his abilities is pretty high. So you can get away with not really building too much damage on him.
    I normally get IE on him.

Deleted
    Very good, but it's very expensive. In most games, the game wont last that long for you to be able to get it, but it's good, maybe better than LW, but it depends if you can make auto attacks or not, I don't know, I think I would go for the LW anyways. Really depends on how their team builds.

10+ Year Old Account
    That works too, since spin to win scales off of crit. It's really expensive, but very effective. He is actually one of the few champions that can go double/triple dorans, then build and IE next. It's kind of like building double/triple dorans on gragas then going straight for a deathcap. It has much of the same effect too.

Though I prefer to build him a lot tankier.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why doesn't anyway play Sejuani?
    I hadn't seen her in so long.
    Played a game yesterday, kicked some butt.
    Played again today, my teams like. WTF is Sej, I haven't seen her for ages. Why doesn't anyone play her, what does she do. Etc Etc.

Well, we dominated.
    I lined up countless brutal stuns which was followed by a Kat's ulti and with Varus's ulti + Q.
    We crushed pretty darn heavily.

She's great because you can't gank her in the jungle, she can just fly over walls into safety.
    I had a lv 2 gank from Shaco, which I survived due to her escape mechanics.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Played again today, my teams like. WTF is Sej, I haven't seen her for ages. Why doesn't anyone play her, what does she do. Etc Etc.

Well, we dominated.
    I lined up countless brutal stuns which was followed by a Kat's ulti and with Varus's ulti + Q.

She's great because you can't gank her in the jungle, she can just fly over walls into safety.
    Worse health sustain than Mundo and more blue reliant than Diana. Her kit meshes well, but why play Sejuani when you could play Amumu or Nautilus to fill the AP tank role, do a lot more damage, and have a lot more hard CC. She also requires a team behind her, which doesn't happen often in solo-q (seriously, you got really lucky).

She's not bad, just sub-par in every way that for any situation you could think of using her there is someone better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sejuani has very annoying scale, she starts too weak and end end much stronger than other tanks, but the curve is long
    If you sure will stay in game for 30+ she is one of best tanks (even better than amumu and naut end game) but her early game is near crap and mid game is weak
    I used to play her as jungler but if my team get pushed in lanes she just isn't good to gank early and mid game (and she is worse in lane than 99% of heroes)
    How many heroes in game now? They may need to start removing old heroes tbh...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    How many heroes in game now? They may need to start removing old heroes tbh...
    Uhhh... Yeahhhh, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That works too, since spin to win scales off of crit. It's really expensive, but very effective. He is actually one of the few champions that can go double/triple dorans, then build and IE next. It's kind of like building double/triple dorans on gragas then going straight for a deathcap. It has much of the same effect too.

Though I prefer to build him a lot tankier.
    Don't forget that his Q can now crit as well.

But reading guides where people suggest to build Trinity Force on Garen...

In other news, the unreleased Rocketeer Tristana skin got some tweaks to the splash art and the model.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-09 at 08:15 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Well, we dominated.

No damage, cc is good but others do more (Naut). Clear is extremely slow if you aren't ahead of the leveling curve. Fairly reliant on blue even after her first clear. Her ult is her only really good ability, and it has a huge cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, the unreleased Rocketeer Tristana skin got some tweaks to the splash art and the model.
    Very nice skin. I like the idea someone in the comments had, giving it out a la Judgement Kayle style. I doubt it will be since we would of heard about it by now, but still an interesting thought. I do wonder what made them decide to finally update the skin though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when I was typing here to ask for what champion I buy
    Now I'm in what champion I should "not" buy
    Only 22 hero left for me to have all of them (as of Kha'zik patch) and tbh I have too many champs to ask for "new" ones
    There is around 10champs that I may not buy until they are last
    What can I do with IP after I'm done? Just stock saving them until next release?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I remember when I was typing here to ask for what champion I buy
    Now I'm in what champion I should "not" buy
    Only 22 hero left for me to have all of them (as of Kha'zik patch) and tbh I have too many champs to ask for "new" ones
    There is around 10champs that I may not buy until they are last
    What can I do with IP after I'm done? Just stock saving them until next release?
    Buy 9 of every rune/seal/glyph and 3 of every quintessence so you can experiment with silly setups.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Nice. I love this skin a lot. Would definitely buy it.