10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    So why doesn't anyway play Sejuani?
    I hadn't seen her in so long.
    Played a game yesterday, kicked some butt.
    Played again today, my teams like. WTF is Sej, I haven't seen her for ages. Why doesn't anyone play her, what does she do. Etc Etc.

Well, we dominated.
    I lined up countless brutal stuns which was followed by a Kat's ulti and with Varus's ulti + Q.
    We crushed pretty darn heavily.

She's great because you can't gank her in the jungle, she can just fly over walls into safety.
    I had a lv 2 gank from Shaco, which I survived due to her escape mechanics.
    Her ult is devastating, but that's about it. Basically there are junglers that do everything she does but better. Like malphite is basically a better sejuania. He has a slow (it's not AoE, but still a slow) he has an AS shred, armor and a similar ult. Obviously he doesn't have the same kit because he's a different champions, but overall the rest of sejuaini's kit is very weak.

Her jungle is really slow and she is reliant on blue buff a lot more than most people. She does work very well in some teamcomps, but it's very specific.

The only good map for Sejuani is dominion, make her guard one of the towers, they need +2 to move her.
    Also she is a good choice for Twisted map, but yea, Malph better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    The only good map for Sejuani is dominion, make her guard one of the towers, they need +2 to move her.
    Also she is a good choice for Twisted map, but yea, Malph better.
    She's good in Proving Grounds too. Build her tanky so everyone else in your team can poke a lot and then leave fast. She's good in SR too, but she needs a lot of teamplay to be viable(?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems people are ignoring her W at late game with massive hp pool, she eats people at late game very fast surprising, I carried lot of games with her late game after every team get items, she is "OP" but need 30min to become OP

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Buy 9 of every rune/seal/glyph and 3 of every quintessence so you can experiment with silly setups.
    I don't like to ruin my teammates games for my own selfish purpose, since I play casually (never played ranked once), I prefer to stick to mobafire guide to champ pages
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Seems people are ignoring her W at late game with massive hp pool, she eats people at late game very fast surprising, I carried lot of games with her late game after every team get items, she is "OP" but need 30min to become OP
    Her W is nice, but it doesn't chunk people's hp, at all.

Sej is nice, but like I said, she needs a lot of teamplay to be very effective. I also think she lacks dmg if she goes full tanky, even with just one dps iten I don't know. She's good to go in or just kite/protect the ad carry.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:16 PM ----------

I don't like to ruin my teammates games for my own selfish purpose, since I play casually (never played ranked once), I prefer to stick to mobafire guide to champ pages
    Have you played Sejuani? She does no damage at all. Her usefulness lies in her ult and her ability to just not die. Then again, I would say Amumu's ult is better than Sej's and he is just as hard to kill come late game.

For all but one situation where you could use Sejuani, Amumu is better. That single situation is if you need ranged initiation, since Sejuani's ult is a skillshot while Amumu has to be right in the middle of everyone. In that case though I would say an Ashe arrow would be better since it has longer range.

She is just sub-par in every way.

Deleted
    Amumu even clears jungle faster than her once he gets a philo's a a few ranks on his W, hell as long as he has W and E and a philo or blue buff he clears faster than Sej.

Like Axethor said, Mumu is everything that Sej is, but he does it better, way better, and Sej does no dmg at all, she can't even chunk a person with 0 mr and 0 armor. <.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Mumu also does waaaay more damage than her. His tears are a % health shred if you didn't know. If you let him stand on you too long in a team fight without really focusing him, you're going to have a bad time.

I feel like sejuani could use some love. It's kinda odd that she never really got buffed or anything. She might have after release, but I can't say that I remember it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a thread about her where ricklessabandon made a bunch of comments.

Essentially, she's not a big enough priority to fix until it's clear what effect the S3 changes will have.

Deleted
    Well, she still needs something, because I think she's totally under powered...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, she still needs something, because I think she's totally under powered...
    She is underpowered lol. You're not the only person that thinks that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually she deals more dmg to enemy non-tanks than amumu
    Amumu deals 2.7% of enemy max hp as dmg every sec, useful for tanks, but not that good to enemy non-tanks
    On reverse Sejuani deals 10% of her hp to anyone near her (15% to frozen target), not to mention it is impossible to run away from her while amumu can be avoided (he still has one of best ultis in game however)
    But Sejuani need to farm a lot to get high hp pool to deal dmg, hence why I said she is too weak early game that it is very easy to ruin game for your team with aggressive play style from enemy team

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 03:42 AM ----------

Forgot to add : And she is terrible at farming
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Well, thanks all for your time responding to my questions, I just quit Lol, can't stand this nobiness and today I just got DC'ed during deicide fight...thx Riot. My internet was fine, because I had Counter Strike Source on + been downloading movie + loading some youtube vids. Damn russiian hackers, probably same shit as this strange high ping of one of the tounrmanet teams during the championships. My whole team got insane ping during that deicide fight...enemy was fine, they nuked us with full hp...no thx.
    1 year of LoL is enough. Best fun I had when I finally got enough ip for my dreamed Kassadin, Malza and Cassio and Skarner, love those 4, also when I was leveling and mastered Yi, Kayle, Tryn and with those 3 hit lvl 30 almost 1 year ago. Well, as always...first experiences give most fun. Everything must come to an end. Wow failed, d3 failed, gw2 failed, now lol failed...games are worse and worse or I am older and older.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-10-10 at 02:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are older and older...
    Internet failure just happens, no one can control that, that is why they want to start IPv6 to reduce (but still not eliminating) these problems
    Maybe when we get old we get to the era of full optic connections that will have no mistake, sadly it didn't come yet
    While I have internet problems too, I love the MOBA style too much that I accept problems (I played DOTA for 7years straight at least a full night every week if not a lot more....)
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    You are older and older...
    Internet failure just happens, no one can control that, that is why they want to start IPv6 to reduce (but still not eliminating) these problems
    Maybe when we get old we get to the era of full optic connections that will have no mistake, sadly it didn't come yet
    While I have internet problems too, I love the MOBA style too much that I accept problems (I played DOTA for 7years straight at least a full night every week if not a lot more....)
    Ipv6 has literally nothing to do with latency.

I hate when people make shit up like this off the top of their head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Mumu also does waaaay more damage than her. His tears are a % health shred if you didn't know. If you let him stand on you too long in a team fight without really focusing him, you're going to have a bad time.

I feel like sejuani could use some love. It's kinda odd that she never really got buffed or anything. She might have after release, but I can't say that I remember it.
    Because she really (imo) doesn't need it, and what can you really add to her? She brings an incredibly strong initiation and consistent movement CC. Her Ulti is already good enough, and touching it would be asking to make her imbalanced. You increase the slow % on her abilities and she then literally becomes unpeelable against the entire team.

She just seems like a half assed made champion to me, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Because she really (imo) doesn't need it, and what can you really add to her? She brings an incredibly strong initiation and consistent movement CC. Her Ulti is already good enough, and touching it would be asking to make her imbalanced. You increase the slow % on her abilities and she then literally becomes unpeelable against the entire team.

She could get some sort of tanky attribute. She's like a bruiser, with high ratios so she can't be a bruiser. If Riot wants her to be a proper tank she needs some sort of consistent CC move. Blitz, Alistar, Mumu, Cho, etc etc etc all have some sort of CC spell that they can keep using. She has her ult and thats it. And slows fall off late game. In a late game teamfight you want stuns not slows. And her "perma" slow is incredibly weak. Hardly noticeable until you use her stronger slow spell. A tank cant really tank unless they have some way to use hard CC, because you can CC people without damage items. But a tank without CC and high damage is just dead weight. There's nothing they're really doing, they just exist to soak up damage if the enemy is dumb enough to target them.

Its that or give her a different kind of tanky attribute like a shield, res/arm steroid, heal or something. She just doesn't have the kit of a tank other than the scaling health which requires money to buy and funnels you into a predictable build.

Beeteedubs, I like using Sej so no need to explain whats so great about her. Just pointing out her obvious flaws...the things you notice the tank on the other team doing but you yourself cannot do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post

Less clunky? Her first slow does nothing. Then she needs to use her abilities to turn it into a slightly less crappy slow. she finally starts doing some damage and being a nuisance when people are either affected by mini slow or slightly less mini slow. The application of her first slow is clunky, which doesn't help when you want it to affect people. Auto attacks? Really?

This affects her team fights and her jungling. Fixing that will make her jungle far less dangerous. Simply add the first mini frost to her W. Stand in it, get frosted.

Amumu, her closest related Tanky-Jungle, has better base health. Better mana regen. Slightly better Health regen.

Her kit is very close to workable, but clunky and unlike pretty much any other tank in LoL offers no sustain or damage reduction.

Deleted
    1 hour and 5 minute game as Ziggs.

Final score was 28/17/17.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it about time yet for a new Champion to show up?

Kha'zix was revealed about three weeks ago.