Deleted
    They uploaded a new "Pro player pick" video, this time from Scarra.

Oddly enough my last game was with Katarina, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Released Syndra wasn't that bad, atleast she was viable in almost every game, she just lacked damage. Sej is totaly a big pile of crap, I think anything at the moment will suffice, also, like I said before, and someone else too, she is good if played with teamwork but she's still not on par with the other junglers. I don't know, I feel like she needs a re work, something atleast.
    No, release Syndra was terrible. She still is pretty bad because of her clunky animations and the issues with her stun, but at least now she can kill people without dying herself. She just such a hard champ that if you are doing great as Syndra, you should be playing someone else and just destroying whole teams instead of a single target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    No, I said less clunky. You said "What can you add to her?" - my answer: "make her less clunky."

Making her less clunky by patching up her kit would increase her playability by a fair amount already. Wouldn't make her good, but at least then you'd have something that could actually be tuned and wouldn't be gawdawful to jungle with.
    My misread then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, not every game do you get to go 16/1/12 as Darius. Feels good since I went into that game wanting to practice my Nidalee play and ended up with the jungle role. I picked Darius cause I was just like "fuck it, I want to carry."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Damn, not every game do you get to go 16/1/12 as Darius. Feels good since I went into that game wanting to practice my Nidalee play and ended up with the jungle role. I picked Darius cause I was just like "fuck it, I want to carry."
    You got 12 assists?
    Fo shame! Fo shame!

I keed. I don't ulti for the kill unless it's in a team fight.
    I don't care about penta/quadras. I don't care about kills, just as long as we get their inhib down before they get ours down.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Have you watched stonewall's jungle darius vidoes? They are quite entertaining, and he usually puts a pretty good point out too. I think he described jungle darius as free elo. He's a really strong jungler against people who don't know how to fight against someone aggressively stalking the other jungler. There are other picks that are better suited to the jungle, but he is quite fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Have you watched stonewall's jungle darius vidoes? They are quite entertaining, and he usually puts a pretty good point out too. I think he described jungle darius as free elo. He's a really strong jungler against people who don't know how to fight against someone aggressively stalking the other jungler. There are other picks that are better suited to the jungle, but he is quite fun.
    I almost exclusively jungle Darius these days. I started right around when stonewall starting bringing him up in the tier list and haven't looked back since. The trick is actually getting Darius though since he is either banned or doesn't fit the team comp at my ELO.

@Kuthe. I like it when I leave kills and my passive grabs it. XD Happened a few times that game when I tried to feed my Ez and Ori. I do get ult happy sometimes though and actually grabbed a double kill under an enemy turret in less than a second by just ult spamming.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Jungle Shaco or no jungle at all

Deleted
    I have been playing Vayne, in dominion, with a different ad carry build now.

Boots>Tri force> Wit's End>Boots>Kitae's Bloodrazor>BT>I.E./Last Whisper, then I seel wit's end for a more defensive iten like G.A.

I must say, I like this build a lot. Yes, I lack a lot more dmg at the beginning of the game but it increases a lot through out the game, but I still would lack damage compared to an AD carry build, but the build is fun and it gives you more survivability, I don't know, but since it's domi, it's okay and I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing Vayne, in dominion, with a different ad carry build now.

Boots>Tri force> Wit's End>Boots>Kitae's Bloodrazor>BT>I.E./Last Whisper, then I seel wit's end for a more defensive iten like G.A.

I must say, I like this build a lot. Yes, I lack a lot more dmg at the beginning of the game but it increases a lot through out the game, but I still would lack damage compared to an AD carry build, but the build is fun and it gives you more survivability, I don't know, but since it's domi, it's okay and I like it.
    Good you're having fun, but that build is pretty horrible.

Standard Boots/Prospectors/Pots -> Sanguine Blade -> PD -> LW then defense. Wit's End is a waste, Tri is too expensive for the stats it brings. You're wasting a whole lot of money on shit you don't need. You already have Bolts, so why go for a Bloodrazor when you essentially have a True Damage version of it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Good you're having fun, but that build is pretty horrible.

Standard Boots/Prospectors/Pots -> Sanguine Blade -> PD -> LW then defense. Wit's End is a waste, Tri is too expensive for the stats it brings. You're wasting a whole lot of money on shit you don't need. You already have Bolts, so why go for a Bloodrazor when you essentially have a True Damage version of it?
    I know it's not a good build, but I'm kinda sick of always going the same build, and I can actually afford this build in Dominion since I don't have to farm hard, and it's easy if you go bot because you can farm.

Also, if I don't go that weird build, I usually buy boots, 2 pots, prospectors>lifesteal>boots again, either I.E. or Sanguine Blade(depends really)>PD>G.A./Sash>L.W.>damage item.

But I have been doing tri force and that because I want to do other builds too. I'm not exactly lacking damage, not at all, but it's fun to see your sheen procs doing 1.3k crit damage if you have I.E. and a Sanguine Blade, and you get a lot of AS too because of Wit's End and the Kitae's Bloodrazor, and I love having a lot of AS so I love to see Vayne shooting her arrows pretty fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's not a good build, but I'm kinda sick of always going the same build, and I can actually afford this build in Dominion since I don't have to farm hard, and it's easy if you go bot because you can farm.

Also, if I don't go that weird build, I usually buy boots, 2 pots, prospectors>lifesteal>boots again, either I.E. or Sanguine Blade(depends really)>PD>G.A./Sash>L.W.>damage item.

But I have been doing tri force and that because I want to do other builds too. I'm not exactly lacking damage, not at all, but it's fun to see your sheen procs doing 1.3k crit damage if you have I.E. and a Sanguine Blade, and you get a lot of AS too because of Wit's End and the Kitae's Bloodrazor, and I love having a lot of AS so I love to see Vayne shooting her arrows pretty fast.
    Well there really is only one build for AD's. It's just the way items work in this game. Like you can go a different route, but you're just gimping yourself and your teammates by picking a less efficient and effective build. If you want AS, get PD and not a Wit's End or Bloodrazer. If you want efficient damage, get a IE or BT, not a Tri.

If you want different builds, pick up someone like Ezreal who can be played multiple ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Well there really is only one build for AD's. It's just the way items work in this game. Like you can go a different route, but you're just gimping yourself and your teammates by picking a less efficient and effective build. If you want AS, get PD and not a Wit's End or Bloodrazer. If you want efficient damage, get a IE or BT, not a Tri.

If you want different builds, pick up someone like Ezreal who can be played multiple ways.
    I know, but I don't think I'm hurting my team by going with this not so common build. So far I have already went two games with her, with this build. In both games, both teams were very balanced, everyone was playing good, and I honestly don't think I would do better if I had an AD's build, I mean I would do better in terms of damage, but that's it I think.

And I think Vayne can build like Ezreal. Vayne's source of dmg is from her auto attacks, not exactly her true damage, so going Try Force, like Ez, is okay I think, but this is in Dominion and like I said, there's free farm and expensive builds there aren't that expensive.

Vayne works ridiculously well with tri-force, its in no way a waste of gold on her. Shes a burst AD and tri just adds to that, if you can go around dueling on her and grab a tri-force you'll be unstoppable.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    On the note of only 1 - 2 effective AD Builds, I wanted to ask if anybody has read anywhere if Riot will be adding a greater variety of APc and ADc items. I dunno about you guys but Im getting pretty sick of running the same builds with only a variation in one or two items.

It will be great to see more items, Riot are pretty good at adding interesting new items that people actually use so Im reckoning it'll allow us to mix up builds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Vayne works ridiculously well with tri-force, its in no way a waste of gold on her. Shes a burst AD and tri just adds to that, if you can go around dueling on her and grab a tri-force you'll be unstoppable.
    If I was playing her in SR, Tri force as a last item is something really good, the extra speed, crit and as, the sheen proc is just OP, and the slow and more hp is also good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    On the note of only 1 - 2 effective AD Builds, I wanted to ask if anybody has read anywhere if Riot will be adding a greater variety of APc and ADc items. I dunno about you guys but Im getting pretty sick of running the same builds with only a variation in one or two items.
    I think Riot will be implementing a lot of new itens, and will also remove some, in the next season, but I don't have a source for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    There are better (and far cheaper) items that you can buy for Vayne. Not sure how this is in Dominion though. Barely ever play that, nor do I care to min/max when playing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    There are better (and far cheaper) items that you can buy for Vayne. Not sure how this is in Dominion though. Barely ever play that, nor do I care to min/max when playing it.
    Well, like I said before, in Dominion it's very viable because there's free gold, so to speak, and in SR, you can't afford to go Tri force because you're delaying your BT/I.E. and PD and a defensive item, I think, but it's still viable late game if you can afford it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Well, like I said before, in Dominion it's very viable because there's free gold, so to speak, and in SR, you can't afford to go Tri force because you're delaying your BT/I.E. and PD and a defensive item, I think, but it's still viable late game if you can afford it.
    It does not matter free gold or no free gold. If you spend it less efficient it means you get less dps out of your gold.
    Prospectors > Zeal > IE > PD > SB or LB depending on enemy comp > GA. At this point you should win the game. If not, LW or PD depending on comp.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...