Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    It does not matter free gold or no free gold. If you spend it less efficient it means you get less dps out of your gold.
    Prospectors > Zeal > IE > PD > SB or LB depending on enemy comp > GA. At this point you should win the game. If not, LW or PD depending on comp.
    Well, like I said, I just want to do different builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, like I said, I just want to do different builds.
    Not quite the point of what I was saying though. By all means, go ahead. It's just Dominion anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Not quite the point of what I was saying though. By all means, go ahead. It's just Dominion anyway.
    I know. The build I was doing is crappy and lacks damage compared to a "normal" build, I know all that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It will be great to see more items, Riot are pretty good at adding interesting new items that people actually use so Im reckoning it'll allow us to mix up builds.
    >Tenacity items.
    >Ionic
    >Locket

Yes, very...great. I mean they did good with Athene's but that's mostly because it's actually a big item. People don't buy small items for a reason.

(I didn't add Morello's because frankly it might be sort of useful maybe in some situation sometime but I'd still say I pretty much never see it over DFG)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >Tenacity items.
    >Ionic
    >Locket

Yes, very...great. I mean they did good with Athene's but that's mostly because it's actually a big item. People don't buy small items for a reason.

(I didn't add Morello's because frankly it might be sort of useful maybe in some situation sometime but I'd still say I pretty much never see it over DFG)
    Tenacity items are used, locket is used, Ionic is used. Just because you dont use them doesnt mean they arent still popular items. To actually list locket as not used is pretty ridiculous lol, its one of the top support items.

Deleted
    Tenacity items are used, locket is used, Ionic is used. Just because you dont use them doesnt mean they arent still popular items. To actually list locket as not used is pretty ridiculous lol, its one of the top support items.
    We could go back and forth trying to be as ambiguous as possible about it or we could just skip straight to the "lol no ur rong" stage.

lol no ur rong.

We could go back and forth trying to be as ambiguous as possible about it or we could just skip straight to the "lol no ur rong" stage.

lol no ur rong.
    Split push Shen > Ionic, Volibear > Ionic.

You really want to think that Locket isnt used? Do you play or watch the game ever?

Deleted
    Split push Shen > Ionic, Volibear > Ionic.

You really want to think that Locket isnt used? Do you play or watch the game ever?
    So only 2 heroes in the game would even look twice at the item? 10/10 Riot, good job.

I must admit I don't watch tourney games very often, mostly because they bore me to death. I think I watched like half of one of the championship matches. That doesn't mean I can't make personal evaluations of items.

Deleted
    Locket isn't a bad item, it's not bad, but it's not exactly good either.

I would never buy it over Shurelya's, Zeke's or Aegis, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Tenacity items (besides boots) are used? Where? There is no reason to use them, they don't fit any role at all, they are weak slot-wise and they provide weird stats. Like crit + tenacity? Wut? I understand Armor+Tenacity, or HP+tenacity... If they split GA to two items, one can give the proc and the other can give tons of stats (like current GA) + tenacity. That would make sense.

Ionic is fine. It's cost efficeint DPS-wise, nice for splitpush/jungling. They could boost defensive stats on it a bit, but only a bit.

Locket could be buffed a bit, it's active scales so bad for a niche item.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Boots dont count as tenacity item? People didnt play when tenacity didnt exist?

Deleted
    I did play when tenacity didn't exist. Perhaps I should've clarified but I figured it was obvious I meant CnD and MSB

15+ Year Old Account
    So only 2 heroes in the game would even look twice at the item? 10/10 Riot, good job.
    Cho can go Ionic. Teemo can.

The reason Ionic is not good is because ALL On-hit builds SUCK REALLY HARD atm. The moment people start building Malady and say Nashors/Guinsoo Ionic will be significantly more popular. But they need a good Mpen item for those builds to work. Better than current malady.

Boots dont count as tenacity item? People didnt play when tenacity didnt exist?
    We are talking about Eleisia's and that kind of stuff. Boots were out there long before tenacity was a stat, they just provided direct CC reduction. Then tenacity became a stat, 3 more items were designed but were never used. they are the worst items in the game atm. The. Worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Cho can go Ionic. Teemo can.
    Well yeah, anyone in the game can go on-hit items. Doesn't mean they're any good.

The miracle one was used a lot on people like Cho'gath that wanted the Philo for farming but didnt want Shurelias, I recall Hotshot had it nearly every game. To claim these items are the worst in the game is silly, also to use things like how often you see it is ridiculous, looking at the season 2 finals we could say Lich Bane is horrible because we never see it built.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except Lichbane was built by Dignitas during NA regionals (and won the game essentially)

Deleted
    also to use things like how often you see it is ridiculous, looking at the season 2 finals we could say Lich Bane is horrible because we never see it built.
    Riot are pretty good at adding interesting new items that people actually use so Im reckoning it'll allow us to mix up builds.
    Mate, you were the one who brought it up in the first place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah, anyone in the game can go on-hit items. Doesn't mean they're any good.
    Well the only synergy for onhit build would be on-hit champion, and those always have a better alternative. Ionic is really not that bad, considering that it was designed for dominion (capture interruption). It's in a better place in SR than malady, nashors, tenacity junk and loltiamat.

Mate, you were the one who brought it up in the first place.
    Yeah, then you chose to list 3 items that YOU dont see your solo games. You seem to be ignoring 80% of the items Riot have added or redesigned to make some kinda point. And while doing it you listed some of the items that are actually quite popular.

Mercs: around 26% of all games used

C&D: 0.01-0.02%
    Moonflair: around 0.03%

People hardly buy them... they are usually not worth it. Compare to Tiamat which is bought in 0.07% of all games = more often than the other 2 together.

EDIT2: Forgot the Miracle with 0.05% but still not used often.

Ionic: around 2%

From time to time. Still not that often (Wit's ~3.6%)

Locket: around 0.9%

Not a big surprise for me. It's a good item but there are better items to get before you finally upgrade your HoG (and sometimes a Randuins is still better depending on the support and the enemies).

EDIT: Source: lolking.net
    Last edited by meteo; 2012-10-11 at 01:55 PM.