I had a guy that called TOP!! instantly once, me and my mate decided to pick a ridiculous bottom lane, so we go Zhao/Irelia (its funny, try it), he then swaps to MF and starts raging at us when we tell him we are going bot. Dont call the lane if you dont plane on going to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night, was playing lux, and other team had an alistar.

Anyways, at one point 3 of them were ganking me right as I left bot to head up to mid, I drop to about 20%, and then Alistar knocks me back, launching me through the wall to safety. I love when stuff like that happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Last night, was playing lux, and other team had an alistar.

Anyways, at one point 3 of them were ganking me right as I left bot to head up to mid, I drop to about 20%, and then Alistar knocks me back, launching me through the wall to safety. I love when stuff like that happens
    man that's like when I play lee sin. I'ma kick this person to kill them. Then they go sailing past their turret with like 5 health.

10+ Year Old Account
    They got the kill on me later though, our singed accidently flinged their Darius towards me when I was really low, I would have gotten away if it wasn't for that >.<.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    man that's like when I play lee sin. I'ma kick this person to kill them. Then they go sailing past their turret with like 5 health.
    More annoying to me is when I am spearing people with Nidalee and their hp stays at 20 right after a hit and by being super further away from them, they still make it.

One more thing, I ignite and the bastard's pot saves him. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had so many "misses" with the second half of lux's Q, makes me so sad. It's supposed to continue traveling after it hits someone and snare a second target. So many times it'll hit one person, and even if there's no minions around, it won't grab the second one behind them.

Or when I ult and they're clearly in the beam, but they don't get hit. (No banshee's veil either).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I've had so many "misses" with the second half of lux's Q, makes me so sad. It's supposed to continue traveling after it hits someone and snare a second target. So many times it'll hit one person, and even if there's no minions around, it won't grab the second one behind them.

Or when I ult and they're clearly in the beam, but they don't get hit. (No banshee's veil either).
    The line that is put down before the ult doesn't accurately represent the hitbox if it's fired at an angle. I don't remember why, but where the laser hits is a little bit off of where the red line is.

Deleted
    The one thing I hate about Lux is her ult. When I ult someone, and the ray is clearly on top of the champion, no damage happens, this thing has annoyed me so many times.. God damn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's what's happened to me a ton of times. Had a double kill lined up(our jungler got jumped but he got both of them extremely low), I go to fire it, it goes THROUGH both of them and they take no damage.

I raged.

Deleted
    The line that is put down before the ult doesn't accurately represent the hitbox if it's fired at an angle. I don't remember why, but where the laser hits is a little bit off of where the red line is.
    Its perspective thing, the beam visual is a bit higher of ground so when it appears to cross something it might just be in front of it :d.
    This is common problem with all the shooters that are not top down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Its perspective thing, the beam visual is a bit higher of ground so when it appears to cross something it might just be in front of it :d.
    This is common problem with all the shooters that are not top down.
    Yup, so the little red laser is right on top of them, and then they don't take damage. it's kind of annoying.

Any decently rated ADC's want to duo queue? I'm looking to get up to 1500 for war hero and am tired of some of the (for lack of a better word) downers which plague the 1400's.

Anyways let me know, Zulandia (NA servers).

Deleted
    Yup, so the little red laser is right on top of them, and then they don't take damage. it's kind of annoying.
    Damn right it is.

Some times I even click R and aim with the blue marker and some times it doesn't do any damage... It's pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Any decently rated ADC's want to duo queue? I'm looking to get up to 1500 for war hero and am tired of some of the (for lack of a better word) downers which plague the 1400's.

Anyways let me know, Zulandia (NA servers).
    IF you don't find someone pick strong mid/top laners and roam. It's not enough to win your lane! You have to win the lanes for your teammates as well.

Mid lane can roam easily for top push the lane, gank mid or lane gank bot when drag is up/spawning soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    IF you don't find someone pick strong mid/top laners and roam. It's not enough to win your lane! You have to win the lanes for your teammates as well.

Mid lane can roam easily for top push the lane, gank mid or lane gank bot when drag is up/spawning soon.
    Or you play whatever you play best because any role can carry if you are good at playing it.

Ahh... First game in 3 days. Been to the hospital for a quick surgery.

Nothing feels better than to get in-game, have your jungle Jax leave after 10 minutes, then proceed to carry your team as Eve mid.

I went 18-2-11 and we absolutely dominated the enemy team, after I successfully ganked top and bot a couple of times.

What a great day...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Or you play whatever you play best because any role can carry if you are good at playing it.
    Isn't it obvious that you shouldn't play something you don't know how to play although it's quite strong?

The thing is you have to make an impact on the game and the biggest impact on the game (as a laner) can be made by roaming. Winning the lane is good but if you really want to win, you ward enemy buffs and gank other lanes. Winning the lane is quite often not enough to win the game.

The reason i said top and mid is that top is the lane which snowballs the hardest even with small advantages (even an early gank top which wasn't succesful but forced the enemy to burn health pots can be enough) and mid has the lane in the center of the map, allowing it to roam 2 lanes (instead of only 1 for the other 2 lanes) and being near buffs, allowing for counterjungling.

AD has the biggest impact late game but in solo queue most games are decided early - mid game (so many poeple surrender at 20 although they would have had the far better late game team) where ad carries don't have that much of an impact and are easily taken out by a fed bruiser.
    (Before someone attacks me for this: AD carries scale so well with items that their early-mid-late game depends more on items than on levels = if you are able to kill the enemy botlane often enough, you can be already in "late" mid game or late game from your power level.)

You can carry as a jungler but you rely on others a bit more (if all 3 lanes push you can only counter gank and you have to trust your lanes to use the advantages you gave them [ganks cost the jungler exp + farm, kills can compensate]).

Deleted
    Nah all roles are equally good at carrying assuming you are not smurphing.

You just stated a bunch of things that any player at level 30 knows, but none of it actually matters if you are not smurphing. If you are so good you can destroy mid and top every game you´ll reach high ELO regardless. You are assuming there is a ELO hell and the player is better than their ELO which most of the time is not true. Just play whatever role you like the most, when you improve your ELO will rise regardless which role you play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Err no
    I found out the role that make most impact is solo top, assume all other lanes are equal (even in kill), solo top bruiser make or brake the game, followed by jungler, followed by ranged AD/mid AP carry, followed last by support
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Err no
    I found out the role that make most impact is solo top, assume all other lanes are equal (even in kill), solo top bruiser make or brake the game, followed by jungler, followed by ranged AD/mid AP carry, followed last by support
    Nope. It might seem that top is the most important one, but mid/late game without an Ad Carry, your team loses a lot of chances of winning.

Ad carry is fundamental to win games, while not having a top champion isn't. Vlad is an example, he's an ap but is played as top because he's viable in there.